• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Dark Road ► Baldr's sister & potential connections to Verum Rex?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Just some food for thought.

Last edited:

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
Interesting theory.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Katsagu

Awards
Okay. Let me play a bit with this idea. If this ends up being true, could Demyx and Luxord's somebodies also be part of the upper classmans that dissapeared?

I say this considering 2 things:
- The thing xemnas tells them on the keyblade graveyard.
- The possibility of Yozora's butler being Luxord.

chenoehii

Awards
Okay. Let me play a bit with this idea. If this ends up being true, could Demyx and Luxord's somebodies also be part of the upper classmans that dissapeared?

I say this considering 2 things:
- The thing xemnas tells them on the keyblade graveyard.
- The possibility of Yozora's butler being Luxord.

The only thing is the butler, aka Not Luxord, tells Yozora, aka Not Noctis, “Impressive, is it not?” Like Yozora hasn’t seen the kind of power Sora has, basically the keyblade. I mean that’s assuming what Not Luxord meant by his statement, but if we run with that meaning than why would he say that to Yozora of all people if he used to be a keykids? Y would know the power of the keyblade.

I personally don’t think Demyx and Luxord will be involved with UX at this late stage, although I really thought they would, but I don’t know that the upperclassman theory works. I’d rather it not be that personally lol

SuperSaiyanSora

Awards
The only thing is the butler, aka Not Luxord, tells Yozora, aka Not Noctis, “Impressive, is it not?” Like Yozora hasn’t seen the kind of power Sora has, basically the keyblade. I mean that’s assuming what Not Luxord meant by his statement, but if we run with that meaning than why would he say that to Yozora of all people if he used to be a keykids? Y would know the power of the keyblade.

I personally don’t think Demyx and Luxord will be involved with UX at this late stage, although I really thought they would, but I don’t know that the upperclassman theory works. I’d rather it not be that personally lol

Well in KH3, Xemnas said that Luxord, Marluxia, Larxene and Demyx all hold ancient secrets to the Keyblade War and that was the reason why those four were chosen to join Org. XIII. So if Xemnas is to be believed (seeing as how he's an extension of Xehanort himself), then Luxord would've had to have been around at that point. But, if he's an upperclassman, it'd be weird because you'd think Xehanort would remember him.

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
But, if he's an upperclassman, it'd be weird because you'd think Xehanort would remember him.
Or he never saw them or didn't pay any attention to them.

I like the thought that the Verum Rex cast is actually the lost six upperclassmen and that Not!Stella could be Baldr's sister. But I wonder what sort of mission did Master Odin send Baldr to? I get the feeling that Odin sent Baldr to the Final World to verify whether or not the upperclassmen were dead.

SuperSaiyanSora

Awards
Or he never saw them or didn't pay any attention to them.

I like the thought that the Verum Rex cast is actually the lost six upperclassmen and that Not!Stella could be Baldr's sister. But I wonder what sort of mission did Master Odin send Baldr to? I get the feeling that Odin sent Baldr to the Final World to verify whether or not the upperclassmen were dead.

Yeah, I'm thinking they didn't show us Baldr's appearance for a reason. Usually when they do that, it's because it's someone who we'll recognize or looks similar to them.

The upperclassmen disappearing also reminds me of how the Foretellers aren't around in Union X after the war. I'm not saying they're the same people, but I like how there's a parallel there. Then there's Baldr's sister going missing, like how Strelitzia did with Lauriam... Intentional, I'm sure.

In fact, Master Odin sending Baldr off on some mysterious mission reminds me of how the Master of Masters also sent Luxu off on a task that nobody else knew about (until Luxu told Ava what it was). I wonder why liked the story about the Lost Masters.

He could've sent Baldr to check the Final World, but then I wonder if Ven's Chirithy would remember if someone came through. Given the way it was talking to Sora, you get the impression that it'd been there for a long time and hadn't seen anyone for equally as long.

Antifa Lockhart

Awards

He's talking about the palace in the city. Just like in the versus XIII trailer.

Antifa Lockhart

Awards
The building that Yozora is hanging out on in the Secret Ending is identical to the palace from Versus. The scene of Yozora in the car is identical to one of Noctis waking up in his car and his chauffeur tells him "impressive isn't it" When Noctis looks out the window he sees the guard surrounding the palace building in the middle of Insomnia.

Luxord wouldn't be waking up Yozora to tell him "wow, that dream battle you just had was impressive and I'm totally going to comment on it even though you're supposed to secretly be in another form." He's calling him Commander (not Yozora, which is a big tell that he's not showing that he knows Yozora is in a different form) and waking him up so that he knows they're almost at their destination.

Though technically, the chauffeur was talking about the fleet moving in from the empire, so I suppose that he may not be talking about the palace or the city in KH3 -- but he's definitely talking about what's going on at their destination. Not Sora.

Katsagu

Awards
The building that Yozora is hanging out on in the Secret Ending is identical to the palace from Versus. The scene of Yozora in the car is identical to one of Noctis waking up in his car and his chauffeur tells him "impressive isn't it" When Noctis looks out the window he sees the guard surrounding the palace building in the middle of Insomnia.

Luxord wouldn't be waking up Yozora to tell him "wow, that dream battle you just had was impressive and I'm totally going to comment on it even though you're supposed to secretly be in another form." He's calling him Commander (not Yozora, which is a big tell that he's not showing that he knows Yozora is in a different form) and waking him up so that he knows they're almost at their destination.

Though technically, the chauffeur was talking about the fleet moving in from the empire, so I suppose that he may not be talking about the palace or the city in KH3 -- but he's definitely talking about what's going on at their destination. Not Sora.

I think there has to be something more to that. Because in the ending where Sora loses yozora wakes up by himself.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
This is a good theory but if it's true it will be very confusing. So Baldr would be Yozora who is also in disguise as the Commander
I dont think Yozora being the commander would be treated as a "disguise". He may have just took that title after spending decades in Shinjuku

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards
Talk about an interesting mythological parallel, Spockanort. This makes a lot of sense.

Come to think of it, what if the alternate worldlines take inspiration from the Nine Realms?

0cd4aa234445e2997fff68cafdcc3ef5.jpg

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
Talk about an interesting mythological parallel, Spockanort. This makes a lot of sense.

Come to think of it, what if the alternate worldlines take inspiration from the Nine Realms?

0cd4aa234445e2997fff68cafdcc3ef5.jpg
Okay. That's it. Nomura is making his own multiverse. Worldlines isn't a narrative concept for the KINGDOM HEARTS franchise. It's gonna be a meta concept for Nomura to use in order to justify the cruising of multiple games he has in mind. Verum Rex and kH will be part of the Nomura Universe.

Noivern

Awards
I really like this theory and I would love if it turns out to be the case, as it would connect neatly into KH in my opinion.

As to Yozora himself, it's important to note that the Star in the final world says the person she's been waiting for has been essentially rebuilt and doesn't even remember who he used to be, so Baldr's case could be different from Ven who lost his memories but kept his original self; instead of just ending in another place, his whole heart may have been reincarnated, living a whole different life.

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
I really like this theory and I would love if it turns out to be the case, as it would connect neatly into KH in my opinion.

As to Yozora himself, it's important to note that the Star in the final world says the person she's been waiting for has been essentially rebuilt and doesn't even remember who he used to be, so Baldr's case could be different from Ven who lost his memories but kept his original self; instead of just ending in another place, his whole heart may have been reincarnated, living a whole different life.
I have a theory:

Baldr is [I]semi[/I] gone. By that, I mean he's as gone as Roxas and Xiong were inside Sora's heart. That said, I think something tragic happened to Baldr and his heart is linked with someone else's in order to survive.

That someone is Yozora. Like in Versus XIII, child Yozora had a near death experience and connected his heart with Baldr's, thus making the young Yozora survive and Baldr live on through Yozora's heart.

Problem is, Yozora starts growing up and Baldr stays nurtured in his heart forever.

This is why Nameless Star tells Sora that the person she's after no longer remembers who he is: because his heart is inside another person.

This is the reason as to why Yozora speaks of the Nameless Star without the familiarity you would expect from someone to be his girlfriend: Nameless Star is Baldr's sister.

This also means that Baldr's sister, an upperclassman, died. Suggesting that perhaps the other ones shared the same futile fate (which is part of Xehanort's observation: not surviving Heartless attacks).

D

Deleted member 252753

This also means that Baldr's sister, an upperclassman, died. Suggesting that perhaps the other ones shared the same futile fate (which is part of Xehanort's observation: not surviving Heartless attacks).
IIRC, the Nameless Star was killed by 'a somebody' and not the Heartless. So if this theory were true, then there should be a killer about as well.

D

Deleted member 252753

When was this confirmed? I faintly remember her specifying someone killing her.
When Sora speaks with her in the Final World the conversation goes like this:

Sora: So, uh… who did this to you? Heartless steal hearts, so… a Nobody?

Nameless Star: A… somebody.

For me that's pretty clear.

Back