• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS Union X enters its final chapter

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
D

Deleted member 252753

From the novel cover Skuld appeared to have amber eyes, but I never paid attention to it lol. But Skuld has some mystery to her. She's been Luxording her way through the story not bringing attention to herself which means she's super important. Don't fall for this Ventus red herring. She's framing the boy to cover her tracks.
Exactly, she seems to be keeping herself under the radar, always around but never really relevant to the story (and when she should be relevant to Lauriam's investigation she is still sidelined). I still like the idea of Darkness hopping between vessels, maybe possessing Skuld for the murder then residing in Ventus. Honestly though now I think that's just a fun story in my head.

SweetYetSalty

Awards
Exactly, she seems to be keeping herself under the radar, always around but never really relevant to the story (and when she should be relevant to Lauriam's investigation she is still sidelined). I still like the idea of Darkness hopping between vessels, maybe possessing Skuld for the murder then residing in Ventus. Honestly though now I think that's just a fun story in my head.
I suppose the vessel hopping thing is possible. But if Darkness is Vanitas like many think that means he's half-Skuld!

Haha, assuming she's Subject X, she'l have her moment.
But this will make the Subject Sigil reveal even more juicy! They'll save her only to later find out they rescued a Keyblade Killer. It'll be so grand!

SweetYetSalty

Awards
On another note anyone think Elerna will appear? She dropped off the face of the Earth. And are Luxord and Demyx still part of this? I assume Luxord is in Verum Rex but Demyx...I have no clue.

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
I assume Luxord is in Verum Rex but Demyx...I have no clue.
I'm inclined to believe that Demyx is actually from the world of Verum Rex like Luxord is. The Arc already has five spots:
* Ventus
* Lauriam
* Skuld
* Brain/Ephemer
* Elerna

Between Brain and Ephemer someone has to stay and build upon the ruins of flooded Daybreak Town what will be Scala ad Caelum, so there's no room for Demyx in an arc.

...'less Demyx is the MoM :v

SweetYetSalty

Awards
I'm inclined to believe that Demyx is actually from the world of Verum Rex like Luxord is. The Arc already has five spots:
* Ventus
* Lauriam
* Skuld
* Brain/Ephemer
* Elerna

Between Brain and Ephemer someone has to stay and build upon the ruins of flooded Daybreak Town what will be Scala ad Caelum, so there's no room for Demyx in an arc.

...'less Demyx is the MoM :v
Hmm, I wondered if Demyx could be from Verum Rex awhile ago. I wonder how Luxord and Demyx are tied to the Keyblade Legacy then? So many questions.

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
On another note anyone think Elerna will appear? She dropped off the face of the Earth. And are Luxord and Demyx still part of this? I assume Luxord is in Verum Rex but Demyx...I have no clue.
I suspect Demyx will appear in Dark Road.

SweetYetSalty

Awards
Assuming Xemnas didn't make a mistake in thinking they were related, perhaps the world of Verum Rex is where the Keyblade was born.
That would be like the funniest thing if Xemnas just lumped them all together and didn't realize they were different.

You think they'll give Darkness a body here or wait for a numbered title? I'm sure if they did it would be another black cloak.

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
As some sort of different incarnation? Because otherwise if he shows up in Dark Road by all accounts he should have been an old man in the present
Possibly, and we don't know everything that'll go down yet, so for all we know, there'll be another situation of someone being sent to the future or even do it the Aqua way and have him wander the RoD for decades un-aging.

I mean, it'd be great if it turned out he's from Verum Rex. Bonus points if he's a completely normal person that somehow got caught up in all this by accident. But we know Nomura's love of "twists" and Dark Road will likely have more characters appear eventually.

It'd be funny if Demyx is from UX, but he has all of two seconds of screentime before the big ending.

And he's just a random character in the background.

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
You think they'll give Darkness a body here or wait for a numbered title? I'm sure if they did it would be another black cloak.
I'm of the opinion that they won't give Darkness a body, but it's possible they might give "it" some form.

And he's just a random character in the background.
Maybe. It's possible Sora isn't the only random boy being thrown into big things.

D

Deleted member 252753

I'm of the opinion that they won't give Darkness a body, but it's possible they might give "it" some form.

Maybe. It's possible Sora isn't the only random boy being thrown into big things.
I don't really buy Sora being a random boy thrown into things at this point, personally

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
Something else I want to know is why exactly does Verum Rex have a connection to the Keyblade legacy. Neither Yozora nor his companions fight with keyblades. Maybe Yozora's ancestors lost the ability to use those weapons over time

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
Something else I want to know is why exactly does Verum Rex have a connection to the Keyblade legacy. Neither Yozora nor his companions fight with keyblades. Maybe Yozora's ancestors lost the ability to use those weapons over time
Either than or Xemnas was mistaken

Back