• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS Melody of Memory game announced, releasing worldwide in 2020

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xagzan

Awards
Also this should go without saying at this point but, ahem

ASK. HAYDEN.

If she says no, she says no. But there's really no excuse for not contacting her.

Twero

A rhythm KH game, looks nice and all...
See the ending of the trailer

NOMURAAAAAAAA
I jsut hope this game doesn't come at the pricing of 60 USD.

Katsagu

Awards
f58af6095af78d5e7dbbabc5cbca5803.png

Anyone noticed this? KH 3, Dark Road and Melody of Memory next to 2 blank spots.

Henryp

Awards
The Kairi Scene is also on the official MoM web page. Hope we get translations to that soon!

I crave a Nomura's interview so much right now...

Muke

whatever
Awards
Even the rhythm section looked fun to me! I am excited for this game, even though we might not even play as Kairi

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
Also this should go without saying at this point but, ahem

ASK. HAYDEN.

If she says no, she says no. But there's really no excuse for not contacting her.
Fans harassing voice actors should be a thing of the past.

I jsut hope this game doesn't come at the pricing of 60 USD.
ha... ha... ha...

My body is not ready...
Also Melody of Memory, Master of Masters... MoM.

Nomura you sly dog.
MoM's identity revealed in a game whose initials are MoM lol

Anyone noticed this? KH 3, Dark Road and Melody of Memory next to 2 blank spots.
Another bridge game and then KHIV

Henryp

Awards

Yeah, looks like the current Saga doesn't have a name yet and we are in Phase 2 of KH. I would have said we are in Phase 5 or so but OK.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards

I guess one of these might be the "Second memory" stuff they show off in the Soundtrack trailer, the one with Lea/Axel, Roxas and Sora in the background.

GreyouTT

Awards
Lol and people thought it wouldn't be a rhythm game. The kairi stuff is probably gonna be an unlockable movie or mode for some KH3 songs.

Ryuman

Awards
Website
twitter.com
I guess the new scenes are unlocked throughout or after the game. Perhaps they lead into a more traditional title, then maybe KH4 after that?

Game looks fun, especially with multiplayer features.

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
I guess the new scenes are unlocked throughout or after the game. Perhaps they lead into a more traditional title, then maybe KH4 after that?

Game looks fun, especially with multiplayer features.
Oh, God. Melody of Memory is gonna be this saga's very own coded: as you finish a world, more cutscenes are unlocked, in this case, from Kairi's memory. This means that the latter half of the trailer are Kairi's memories. Guess she was inside the Ark because Xehanort trapped her there.

Has it been officially named anywhere? I was just saying than on top of Remind/DR/Mom it says Phase 2nd
It still hasn't gotten a name. Or maybe the MoM's Saga? Maybe they're waiting to reveal his name before giving the saga a name?

blank points

Awards
Holy..... I have to be honest, this is the first time ever where I don't know what to think. On the one hand, I am hyped as hell for the last part of the trailer. At the same time, I never cared much for rhythm games, so I don't know how I feel. Still looks cool though. This might be the first music rhythm game I try lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back