• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► Official Kingdom Hearts Dark Road Twitter releases new details!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

The official KINGDOM HEARTS Dark Road Twitter has begun releasing new details about the game! Expect new back-to-back reveals from now until release, starting off with introductions of the two main characters: young Xehanort and Eraqus.

More information will be released on June 10th.

Last edited by a moderator:

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Just need the release date and I'll be set.

Edited to remove the characters since there's another thread on that.

Last edited:

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
I wonder if any of these new characters will be reused in the future or be limited to just their one game. And I wonder if the MoM could be any of 'em

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Now that we have a better quality pic of Eraqus, I figured I'd toss together another comparison pic.

8RqpkYz.png

(Brain's colors are off cuz his image is from a scan)

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
Now that we have a better quality pic of Eraqus, I figured I'd toss together another comparison pic.

8RqpkYz.png

(Brain's colors are off cuz his image is from a scan)
Maybe Eraqus will wear a fedora in Dark Road as a sort of clue, lol

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards
I wonder if any of these new characters will be reused in the future or be limited to just their one game. And I wonder if the MoM could be any of 'em

Terra, Ventus and Aqua are in The Realm of Darkness looking for Sora. There's the possibility that one of these characters are there?

Andriux

Website
kingdomhearts.be
I wouldn’t be surprised if Eraqus turns out to be Brain, also I’m getting Star Wars prequel trilogy vibes from this. However, Xehanort is no where near up to par to Darth Vader, great villain, although I personally don’t feel it necessary to specifically tell his story about how he turned to darkness. I just didn’t feel he was that deep, and didn’t show much redeemable qualities (no matter what his true motives were) in my opinion.

I’m more excited to learn more about Eraqus and the other keyblade wielders for sure.

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
Dark Road. Just throwing the possibility out there. Plus, both casts of characters are familiar with Eraqus.
Although I think the title will limit itself to Xehanort, something must have happened at Scala, seeing as how the one we see in Xehanort is empty. Unless that wasn't the true Scala.

D

Deleted member 252753

Although I think the title will limit itself to Xehanort, something must have happened at Scala, seeing as how the one we see in Xehanort is empty. Unless that wasn't the true Scala.
I imagine we'll learn about it because assumedly that's also the reason why Eraqus moved to the LoD and I would be surprised if the fall of Scala were unconnected to Xehanort

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back