• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► Kingdom Hearts Melody of Memory logo found in Dark Road website

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

The website for KINGDOM HEARTS Dark Road went live earlier today, seemingly ahead of schedule. Despite being inaccessible for most visitors, it hasn't stopped fans from rummaging through the site's data, looking for new images and details. To our surprise, there appears to be a new logo hidden in the files for "KINGDOM HEARTS Melody of Memory."

What do you think Melody of Memory is? How does it relate to Dark Road? Share your thoughts with us!

Source: /u/Skullboj

Last edited by a moderator:

Absent

Nomura's Biggest Fan
Awards
Memory and yellow coloring? Methinks something pertaining to CoM in some form, be it a certain character or location.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
I'm so confused as to why it's seemingly on Dark Road's section of the website, but perhaps it'll be a logo for some orchestra performance part of the app, maybe?

Edit: god damn the acronym is MoM

Xickin

Traitor of KHInsider.com
Awards
Website
nicholasdoyle6.wixsite.com
I feel like it's definitely going to be some form of theatre thing (possibly like KH 358/2 Days where we see what was going on in other character's heads behind the scenes. But you know, theatre).

Eonstar890

Awards
Hooooooo boyyyyyy I was NOT prepared for this one.
My inner dialogue rn is just
“Don’t get hyped don’t get hyped dontgethyped”

Skullboj

I'm so confused as to why it's seemingly on Dark Road's section of the website, but perhaps it'll be a logo for some orchestra performance part of the app, maybe?

Edit: god damn the acronym is MoM

Hi this is Skullboj. I don't know why but this pictutes are effectively on the dark road section of the website. The link name says "Android version" and another "Apple version". It might be a new game which I really doubt, or an Music Album. Please note there's already a KH Music album called Melody "&" Memories, which is not exactly the same, yeah, but who knows. Also thanks for creditting me KHI, I really appreciate it.

AR829038

Awards
I'm expecting this to be some paraphernalia-related business, like an album or concert or something pertaining to the UX/DR app. But if it turns out to be a new game, ESPECIALLY a console title, then this will be very welcome news indeed.

LostArtist

Awards
Hi this is Skullboj. I don't know why but this pictutes are effectively on the dark road section of the website. The link name says "Android version" and another "Apple version". It might be a new game which I really doubt, or an Music Album. Please note there's already a KH Music album called Melody "&" Memories, which is not exactly the same, yeah, but who knows. Also thanks for creditting me KHI, I really appreciate it.
Thanks for the find! I don’t think it’s a music album

Luminary

Bronze Member
Awards
Console title huh? Melody of Memory wasn't the title I was expecting for DDD Volume 2, lol

Could still be a mobile game, but a console game isn’t ruled out at least. My bets are on it being the game teased by Re:Mind’s title screen or a theatrhythm-esque game revealing Demyx’s origin story... the story of MoM. 👀😂

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back