• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Union X: A Difficult Decision (English Subs)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

Kingdom Hearts Union X Japan has updated with 5 main quests (No.941~945). Watch the scenes below with English subs, translations by goldpanner!

(Ralph and King Candy converse outside Vanellope's hideout.)

King Candy: I’m counting on you to talk a little sense into her.

(King Candy drives away. Ralph stares sadly at Vanellope's kart. Player returns to find Ralph and Vanellope arguing. Vanellope approaches Player.)

Vanellope: Can you believe this? Ralph is telling me to quit the race!

(She glares at Ralph and spies something glimmering under his shirt.)

Vanellope: Wait a minute.

(She runs up and grabs it, revealing the medal from Hero's Duty.)

Vanellope: Where did you get this?

Ralph: Look, I'm gonna be straight with you; I've been talking to King Candy.

Vanellope: King Candy? You sold me out?

Ralph: You don't understand.

Vanellope: No, I understand plenty, traitor.

(She throws the medal at his feet.)

Ralph: Come on, let me explain…

Vanellope: You're a rat.

(She hops into her kart.)

Vanellope: And I don't need you! I can win that race on my own.

Ralph: But I'm trying to save your skin, kid!

(He lifts her out of her seat.)

Vanellope: Hey! Put me down. Let me go!

(Ralph sets her down.)

Ralph: No, you listen to me. You know what's gonna happen when the players see you glitching? They're gonna think the game's broken.

Vanellope: I don't care, you're a liar.

Ralph: You better care, because if your game goes out of order, you go down with the ship, little sister!

Vanellope: I'm not listening to you! Get out of my way! I'm going to that race!

(Vanellope tries to get by Ralph.)

Ralph: No, you're not.

(He lifts her up and sets her hanging off a tree.)

Vanellope: Take me down from here, Ralph, right now!

Ralph: No... I'm doing this for your own good.

(Ralph heads over to the kart.)

Vanellope: Wait. Wait. Wait. No. No. No. Please, Ralph! Noooo!

(Ralph destroys the kart as Vanellope watches in horror. She gets back on the ground, sobbing.)

Vanellope: You really are a bad guy.

(Vanellope runs off. Ralph picks up the hero's medal and leaves. Player is left alone with the destroyed kart when Chirithy appears.)

Chirithy: I guess we missed something…

(Player nods.)

Chirithy: Ralph mentioned Vanellope's glitching problem. What if it's connected to the source of the glitches?

(Player speaks up.)

Chirithy: Yeah. I know. I'm worried about her myself. But, I think removing the source of the glitches would make Vanellope happy.

I know it's a difficult choice to make, but you must see where I’m coming from.

(Player accepts Chirithy's call.)

Chirithy: Thanks. Come on, let's go after Ralph.

(Player returns to Niceland and heads up to Felix's penthouse. Everyone has already evacuated except for Ralph, who is staring sadly out the window.)

Ralph: Everyone’s gone...

I just... I was just tired of living alone in the garbage.

Ticket to a better life? What a joke.

(He takes off the winner's medal and throws it out the window. It hits the screen and knocks off the Out-of-Order sign, revealing the machine for Sugar Rush. Ralph takes out the medal Vanellope made for him, and looks back at Sugar Rush. He sees Vanellope depicted on the side of the machine and comes to a realization. Ralph quickly turns to Player.)

Ralph: Come on! I’m gonna need your help!

(He grabs Player and they hurry back to Candy Kingdom.)

Additionally, 5 quests have also been added to Proud Mode (No.946~940). Clear the challenges to get 1 of each gem and 10 Magic Mirrors.

Last edited by a moderator:

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
It's a filler month as we all know. Move along, nothing to see here.

D

Deleted member 252753

It must be pretty demoralising doing all the work for these filler scenes, especially when there is more exciting KH news to focus on. Thank you for putting in the effort anyway.

SweetYetSalty

Awards
Sigh, you know I'd have quite enjoyed a Wreck it Ralph world in a console Kingdom Hearts game. It could still happen. Poor Union X getting dwarfed by Dark Road stuff. When are going to see my girl Skuld again?

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
2t14ub6.png

So am I the only one surprised that Grand Central Station is still in an arcade? I mean I guess that's kinda obvious but I figured whoever set up the data-Daybreak Town downloaded some roms & MAME to kill time or something. The notion that Data-DT is literally plugged into the same outlet as an entire arcade raises some questions as to just what sort of computer it's loaded in.

The_Echo

Anti-SENA Operative
Awards
So am I the only one surprised that Grand Central Station is still in an arcade? I mean I guess that's kinda obvious but I figured whoever set up the data-Daybreak Town downloaded some roms & MAME to kill time or something. The notion that Data-DT is literally plugged into the same outlet as an entire arcade raises some questions as to just what sort of computer it's loaded in.
I've been thinking for a while that GCS might be connected to many (if not all) data worlds. The various games in WIR and GCS are considered unique worlds by the game, rather than areas of an overall WIR world.
In other words, Game Central Station serves the same purpose as Corridors or Lanes in the real world.

D

Deleted member 252753

And different computers can be linked together in a network. As I recall there was a ponderous cutscene in KH3 where Ienzo and Pence try to explain it to Sora

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
I've been thinking for a while that GCS might be connected to many (if not all) data worlds. The various games in WIR and GCS are considered unique worlds by the game, rather than areas of an overall WIR world.
In other words, Game Central Station serves the same purpose as Corridors or Lanes in the real world.
That would be mighty impressive considering it didn't get wi-fi until the sequel.

D

Deleted member 252753

That would be mighty impressive considering it didn't get wi-fi until the sequel.
I think Nomura could probably get away with that alteration, particularly as I can't really see a close adaptation of Ralph Breaks the Internet featuring in Kingdom Hearts at all

Awards
It's a filler month as we all know. Move along, nothing to see here.

If I remember correctly, wasn't May's story update delayed for next month? I believe that this story update was actually the previous month and if that is the case, we don't know what this months story update will be (filler or story).

Awards
Remember when it was so exciting to get a new Disney world?
UX Disney worlds are pretty much the worst versions.

Meaningless filler rehash of the films with little to no connection to the main plot, with the player not really having much connection or interaction with the world and characters either, especially with Player just doing nothing but standing around not saying a word.

Plus there's legitimately no reason to go to them anymore in UX.

But it's a Disney game so we gotta have Disney worlds...

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
If I remember correctly, wasn't May's story update delayed for next month? I believe that this story update was actually the previous month and if that is the case, we don't know what this months story update will be (filler or story).
There is no other story update scheduled for June.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
So when is the next story update?

TBD. We're due for another letter from the dev team, which I expect to get around DR's release. But with the current state of the world, planning months ahead in advance will be tricky. If they don't acknowledge it, then we can assume the updates will resume in July, in which case the next main scenario update will be in August.

Last edited:

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I do want to say, Sign is doing an amazing job <3 <3 <3

UX Disney worlds are pretty much the worst versions.

Meaningless filler rehash of the films with little to no connection to the main plot, with the player not really having much connection or interaction with the world and characters either, especially with Player just doing nothing but standing around not saying a word.

Plus there's legitimately no reason to go to them anymore in UX.

But it's a Disney game so we gotta have Disney worlds...

Yeah, it sucks. What sucks even more is that WIR started off really promising.

maryadavies

She Shoots for the Stars
Awards
Website
maryadavies.vze.com
Waiiiiit a cotton picking minute guys.

This could be leading to whatever disaster that is going to fall; Yes this is filler. But do you see a pretty obvious parallel between what's going on with the Dandelions and what went on in the first Wreck It Ralph movie? Or did me and you guys watch teh same movie?!

Spoiler Spoiler Show

UM. Nomura, YOU SLY FOX! I bet you guys a cookie that this world is not just filler, it's FORESHADOWING. Annoying foreshadowing since it's filler, but still foreshadowing. Not to mention, I keep wondering if there's a connection between Player and Sora somehow..

An' this is from a girl that saw Wreck-It-Ralph in the theater, LOVED IT, and did a lot of reference picking XD.

So yeah. the UX version is not what any of us wanted (Hey, Square. Can't you do a Game Central Station with Taito games and a mame based emulator in KH4?), but it fits into UX as a foreshadowing world.

Last edited:

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

This could be leading to whatever disaster that is going to fall; Yes this is filler. But do you see a pretty obvious parallel between what's going on with the Dandelions and what went on in the first Wreck It Ralph movie? Or did me and you guys watch teh same movie?!

Spoiler Spoiler Show

UM. Nomura, YOU SLY FOX! I bet you guys a cookie that this world is not just filler, it's FORESHADOWING. Annoying foreshadowing since it's filler, but still foreshadowing. Not to mention, I keep wondering if there's a connection between Player and Sora somehow..

An' this is from a girl that saw Wreck-It-Ralph in the theater, LOVED IT, and did a lot of reference picking XD.

So yeah. the UX version is not what any of us wanted (Hey, Square. Can't you do a Game Central Station with Taito games and a mame based emulator in KH4?), but it fits into UX as a foreshadowing world.

Even though WIR is another retread world, its story and concepts are woven so well into the main story of UX. I'm eager to see where it goes.

D

Deleted member 252753

Spoiler Spoiler Show

It is really exciting and thinking about it makes me want to write long and rambling theory posts. I'll restrain myself by saying that the way King Candy altered people's memories and the game's code itself in order to frame Vanellope makes me hope against hope for one more big twist in the replacement union leader story.

Back