• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH Shower Thoughts

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Soldier

Awards
Yeah, it was a door made specifically to banish Monsters the company didn't like. Just a standing door in the Himalayas.
I honestly haven't seen the film in years, so I'll concede the snowy mountain door. But the busy street door still doesn't make sense. If they're trying to hide their existence to the outside world, why have a door that can send monsters out into a highly populated area?

Clue.Less

Awards
Website
archiveofourown.org
Couch-potato thought: [Hits pause.] What's with the big-ass chain and... is that a hook?
Screen Shot 2020-06-08 at 22.05.17.png

Shower thought: Creepy brilliant designers. I live for these details. This KH2 segment is so damn brutal and creepy I can't...

But seriously, though... Who came up with that?

Don't answer that.

*Twilight Town soft theme plays*

D

Deleted member 252753

Couch-potato thought: [Hits pause.] What's with the big-ass chain and... is that a hook?
View attachment 12675

Shower thought: Creepy brilliant designers. I live for these details. This KH2 segment is so damn brutal and creepy I can't...

Don't answer that.

Wow, I never noticed all that. I particularly like the evil-looking clock.

Xickin

Traitor of KHInsider.com
Awards
Website
nicholasdoyle6.wixsite.com
Has anybody else noticed that for each numbered Kingdom Hearts title, the Ultima Weapon gets another blade and looks like the roman numerals from the titles beyond the first Kingdom Hearts?

Attachments

• 157 Kingdom Hearts - Ultima Weapon [Sora : Terra : Ventus : Master Aqua : Data-Sora : Master R...png
    157 Kingdom Hearts - Ultima Weapon [Sora : Terra : Ventus : Master Aqua : Data-Sora : Master R...png
    819.4 KB · Views: 17

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
View attachment 12675

Don't answer that.

Roxas buys weird shit.

oc7pm5syqqz11.png

D

Deleted member 252753

Roxas buys weird shit.

oc7pm5syqqz11.png
But weirdly that's not the actual reason. Roxas didn't buy any of that stuff, Ansem the Wise designed it all along with his room in the virtual Twilight Town and messed with Roxas's memories so he thought he had acquired them. Maybe he could have recreated the beach if he had made the room simpler.

Last edited by a moderator:

Xblade13

The Cleric of Flamesgrace
Awards
Kingdom Hearts is canceled because we can't make the Roman Numerals look good on future Ultima Weapons.
Not even just the Ultima weapons. What on earth is the game's logo supposed to look like? For years the Kingdom Hearts logos have gone with a fairly symmetrical theme, but the Roman numeral for 4,, IV, is inherently... not. Same issue once (if) it gets to a 6 (presumably if they're doing another Main Trilogy), then after that is just ugly.

Clue.Less

Awards
Website
archiveofourown.org
Not even just the Ultima weapons. What on earth is the game's logo supposed to look like? For years the Kingdom Hearts logos have gone with a fairly symmetrical theme, but the Roman numeral for 4,, IV, is inherently... not. Same issue once (if) it gets to a 6 (presumably if they're doing another Main Trilogy), then after that is just ugly.

We won't live long enough to see it.

jdh34

Awards
No I don't think so but they can use spy and teleport out it's more technical that way now webbiegale could if she learned from Merlin she would use teleport steal haste intuition and if she concentrated I suppose meteo

SweetYetSalty

Awards
I find it somewhat hilarious that Young Xehanort's last lines to Sora include him saying that he's going back to his time to live out the rest of his life. It's almost like he's promoting Dark Road and flipping the bird to Sora all at the same time now, lol.

Back