• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH Shower Thoughts

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
Aeleus and Dilan not talking and only communicating with grunts is easily the most nonsensical thing in KH3. And that's saying a lot

SweetYetSalty

Awards
Aeleus and Dilan not talking and only communicating with grunts is easily the most nonsensical thing in KH3. And that's saying a lot
I guess, canonically, their recompletion left them unable to speak for the time being.
Funny because Xaldin was described of having a silver tongue previously. I guess that tongue didn't get recompleted with the rest of him.

Xickin

Traitor of KHInsider.com
Awards
Website
nicholasdoyle6.wixsite.com
Why do the plot teams think they need Sora to keep losing his powers? They didn't really need one for CoM to 2 (he just got his powers back from 1). I just feel like we can say that the reason Sora SEEMS weaker in every other iteration is because his enemies are getting stronger. Like how when he fought Super-boss Xemnas in KHFM, and then again in KH2 (which was significantly easier because he was fulfilling his potential). CoM? I get it (lost memories), 3DS (Okay, learning from scratch, why not?) 3? Um, okay? (Xehanorted and whatever) Re:Mind? Now you're just trying to piss me off...

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
Why do the plot teams think they need Sora to keep losing his powers? They didn't really need one for CoM to 2 (he just got his powers back from 1). I just feel like we can say that the reason Sora SEEMS weaker in every other iteration is because his enemies are getting stronger. Like how when he fought Super-boss Xemnas in KHFM, and then again in KH2 (which was significantly easier because he was fulfilling his potential). CoM? I get it (lost memories), 3DS (Okay, learning from scratch, why not?) 3? Um, okay? (Xehanorted and whatever) Re:Mind? Now you're just trying to piss me off...
I think they kinda confirmed that the next time Sora starts in Lv.1 it's because of the toll of abusing YouKnowWhat, so there's already that. And perhaps Nomura just like making those types of explanations.

Xickin

Traitor of KHInsider.com
Awards
Website
I think they kinda confirmed that the next time Sora starts in Lv.1 it's because of the toll of abusing YouKnowWhat, so there's already that. And perhaps Nomura just like making those types of explanations.

I know, but why? All Chirithy said is that if he uses YouKnowWhat he'd lose his powers again. Maybe it's just me being nitpicky, but I feel like it's not a plot point that's always needed.

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
but I feel like it's not a plot point that's always needed.
I mean, at this point, everyone will be vocal of either decision:
* Vocal about not including an in game reason to start at Lv.1
* Vocal of including it

I'm on the "I don't care" wagon, choochoo

Xickin

Traitor of KHInsider.com
Awards
Website
I'm on the "I don't care" wagon, choochoo

Like I said, I might be nitpicky, but I feel like having a character completely go back to the beginning kind of hurts the character's believability in skill. But that's not the worst part, the worst part is that that makes the enemies look weaker in comparison, making them inconsistent. Add it when needed, don't add it when not needed.

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
Like I said, I might be nitpicky, but I feel like having a character completely go back to the beginning kind of hurts the character's believability in skill. But that's not the worst part, the worst part is that that makes the enemies look weaker in comparison, making them inconsistent. Add it when needed, don't add it when not needed.
I understand your point, won't say if it's nitpick, but you're entitled to your opinion.

But by all purposes, Sora should be a Keyblade Master without the proper examination, seeing as how, you know, he saved the world twice lol (if we use gameplay in mind haha)

Grey Skies

Awards
This is dedicated to the mysteries of Riku's clothing. You're welcome.

At the end of 358/2 Days, Riku changes into the form of Ansem SoD, and his Organization clothing is changed along with his body. Does Organization 13 clothing have magical properties that allow it to conform to the wearer's body?

Near the end of KH2 when Riku's normal appearance is restored, Riku rips off his cloak to show he was wearing very Riku-style clothes underneath, but if he was just in Ansem's form, how did this clothing fit him? Was he wearing these clothes before he turned into Ansem? Did these clothes magically change to fit Ansem's form, and then change back to Riku's form when necessary? Is clothing in KH all magical and able to fit anyone perfectly?

And how did his shoes change from Organization 13 boots to normal shoes? Was he carrying these shoes? Did Ansem the Wise's machine generate new shoes for Riku? Did his sudden loss in the power of darkness change his shoes?

And how uncomfortable must it have been for Riku to wear normal clothing along with Organization 13 pants and a coat over it? Was he also wearing a second pair of shoes under the Organization 13 shoes? Does everyone wear a second pair of clothing under their Organization 13 attire? Why don't Organization members die from the heat in Agrabah?

Why did Sora continue to grow while sleeping between the end of CoM and the beginning of KH2? Does nobody need to take in nutrients and energy to stay alive and grow? Why does food exist in KH if it isn't necessary to live?

This is a puzzling series even without considering the plot.

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
If Sora's really doing the Reaper's game then it'll probably be as long as the Roxas prologue in KH2 as that also took place over the course of a week.

At the end of 358/2 Days, Riku changes into the form of Ansem SoD, and his Organization clothing is changed along with his body. Does Organization 13 clothing have magical properties that allow it to conform to the wearer's body?

Roxas was straight up born with clothes on.

Hedginka

Awards
I wonder what Demyx and Larxene's first ever meeting was like. Was it hate at first sight? Were they on indifferent terms until one night, Larxy heard Demyx pluck a few sitar strings and a volcanic rage erupted inside her? Were they placed on a mission together and everything transpired disastrously? These are the elements of KH lore of which I'm invested in.

Xblade13

The Cleric of Flamesgrace
Awards
What is the point of World Order, and why do certain characters seemingly have the freedom to just travel wherever/whenever they want?

The villains make sense, as they use Corridors of Darkness to bypass the Lanes Between, but what about Santa? He has a list that includes Sora and Riku from an entirely different world. Merlin also just gets away with straight up teleportation from Hollow Bastion to Disney Castle.

Then you have instances that are left ambiguous, like Monster's Inc. Are the doors just different locations in the "Monster's" Earth, or are they doors to other worlds entirely? I would think the former, but chucking Vanitas through one seemed to work instead of him just... teleporting back. The latter would explain why he didn't return again for a while. But then how did Monster's Inc. discover the secrets of inter-world travel?

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
What is the point of World Order, and why do certain characters seemingly have the freedom to just travel wherever/whenever they want?

The villains make sense, as they use Corridors of Darkness to bypass the Lanes Between, but what about Santa? He has a list that includes Sora and Riku from an entirely different world. Merlin also just gets away with straight up teleportation from Hollow Bastion to Disney Castle.

Then you have instances that are left ambiguous, like Monster's Inc. Are the doors just different locations in the "Monster's" Earth, or are they doors to other worlds entirely? I would think the former, but chucking Vanitas through one seemed to work instead of him just... teleporting back. The latter would explain why he didn't return again for a while. But then how did Monster's Inc. discover the secrets of inter-world travel?
I think people have identified textures from other worlds in the game being behind those doors. Also, HPO being allowed at the party on DI.

Come to think of it, Cid runs a gummi shop in KH1. Is Sora his only costumer or are other people in Traverse building ships to fly across the universe?

Soldier

Awards
If twilight town is stuck in a perpetual state of twilight, how does anything get done? how do the clocks work if it's twilight all the time? how do the trains run when the schedule would be based around time? How does Olette sleep at night!

Soldier

Awards
I think people have identified textures from other worlds in the game being behind those doors. Also, HPO being allowed at the party on DI.

Come to think of it, Cid runs a gummi shop in KH1. Is Sora his only costumer or are other people in Traverse building ships to fly across the universe?
You're right about that, you can see the snowy forest of Arendelle and the streets of San Fransokyo in them. But then that begs the question, where the heck are those doors? In monster's inc canon, the doors they use are linked to closets across the world, so who puts a closet door in the middle of a busy street or a snowy woodland?

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
You're right about that, you can see the snowy forest of Arendelle and the streets of San Fransokyo in them. But then that begs the question, where the heck are those doors? In monster's inc canon, the doors they use are linked to closets across the world, so who puts a closet door in the middle of a busy street or a snowy woodland?
Does a tool shed count as an outdoor closet? Pretty sure Mike & Sully ended up in a snowy place in the film at 1 point.

Xblade13

The Cleric of Flamesgrace
Awards
Does a tool shed count as an outdoor closet? Pretty sure Mike & Sully ended up in a snowy place in the film at 1 point.
Yeah, it was a door made specifically to banish Monsters the company didn't like. Just a standing door in the Himalayas.

Back