• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Theory: Both Yozora endings are canon

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
Meaning, you can also go to the world of Yozoro feesably. Meaning, More to come in KH4? Game piece and how big of a game changer?
Remember, this is all speculation. But the idea of multiverse is possible, seeing as how that's sorta how the KHUx main characters will arrive to present day KH.

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
Sora being a necessity for every Worldline is a weird thing I can see happening. What if every Worldline needs a Sora in order for it to survive? What if Luxord's role in jumping from Yozora's world to Sora's was in order to find that Worldline's Sora because they don't have a Sora?
I would love that to pan out. It would make Luxord's role even better. His obsession with games and somewhat connection to Sora would make more sense.

Henryp

Awards
I mean, it's not that complicated when you look at it as:
- Scala ad Caelum serves as a bridge to multiple universes
-- You can select which universe you wanna go to
--- When you die in an universe, your heart goes to a singular Kingdom Hearts and your will of existence to a singular Final World

it's a bit hard to process, but as KH fans, we're used to that, haha

Yeah, I always thought Final World was above anything happening in, lets say the physical world. Like everything connects with a single Final World, as it doens't seem to be affected by time traveling and connects with the dreams.

Never thought of Scala being the bridge between universes. I actually thought Scala would be a connection between worlds after the fall of Daybreak Town, but it would be interesting if the game goes into that direction.

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
Possibly worth noting that TWEWY's Shibuya has parallel planes with the Realground and Underground. Possibly also worth noting that the nighttime Final World goes dark as if it's being turned off to switch over to Shibuya, which very much appears like it's a digital simulation.

Possibly possibly also also worth noting that Yozora apparently met and fought Sora through dreams, if him waking up at the end is any indication.

Possibly x3 that it's worth noting both endings shows one of them in daytime Final World.

Possibly x4 that it's worth noting the three lights that appear in the true ending before Yozora wakes up.

I forgot where I was going with all this....

Last edited:

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
Possibly worth noting that TWEWY's Shibuya has parallel planes with the Realground and Underground. Possibly also worth noting that the nighttime Final World goes dark as if it's being turned off to switch over to Shibuya, which very much appears like it's a digital simulation.

Possibly possibly also also worth noting that Yozora apparently met and fought Sora through dreams, if him waking up at the end is any indication.

Possibly x3 that it's worth both endings shows one of them in daytime Final World.

Possibly x4 that it's worth noting the three lights that appear in the true ending before Yozora wakes up.

I think your point could be that Yozora can traverse between Realground and Underground the same way he can traverse freely to the Final World: through dream.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I would like to know why Yozora putting Sora in Crystal stasis was his idea of "saving him".

Well for one thing we don't know if he was referring to his Sora or whatever tf is going on. But if I had to take a guess, it is because when somebody goes into crystal stasis, they don't die. They are suspended in a state that keeps them exactly as they were when they were crystalized. Perhaps it is to insure nothing else happens to Sora until Yozora can accomplish what he believes he needs to in order to truly save "Sora".

SuperNova

Awards
What if his action in freezing Sora in the Bad Ending, is the trigger for Sora playing the Reapers Game? Maybe if both endings are canon, and Sora has been separated from his body, maybe Yozora is buying Sora some time by freezing his body so he can claim his right to live. In that way he is "saving Sora" like he claimed if its our Sora he is talking about.

PStuder12321

Remember, this is all speculation. But the idea of multiverse is possible, seeing as how that's sorta how the KHUx main characters will arrive to present day KH.

Im confused? Scala Ad Calem is already confirmed to do just that. They state it several times in Remind.

D

Deleted member 252753

Im confused? Scala Ad Calem is already confirmed to do just that. They state it several times in Remind.
Well, as I recall Scala is described as 'the nexus from which all worlds spring'. Up to KH3, 'worlds' has generally meant the individual separate worlds in the universe so it could still possibly mean that, rather than 'worldlines' in a multiverse, though there are times in KH3 when 'the world' clearly means the universe.

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
What if his action in freezing Sora in the Bad Ending, is the trigger for Sora playing the Reapers Game? Maybe if both endings are canon, and Sora has been separated from his body, maybe Yozora is buying Sora some time by freezing his body so he can claim his right to live. In that way he is "saving Sora" like he claimed if its our Sora he is talking about.
This is possible. I think both endings are cannon and Yozora freezing Sora is for him to not necessarily die, enter the Reapers' Game and then when he wins it's when Sora returns more powerful to his body and defeats him.

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards

Possibly x3 that it's worth noting both endings shows one of them in daytime Final World.

Okay, I think what I was going with on the first one was maybe Shibuya having parallel planes could be worked into the worldlines, but I'm too awake now to know for sure.

But anyway, I'm for the idea of both endings being canon.

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
Okay, I think what I was going with on the first one was maybe Shibuya having parallel planes could be worked into the worldlines, but I'm too awake now to know for sure.
Uhhh... You mean Worldline jumping not being as complicated as traversing different realities, but rather, having the ability of instant spatial travel like how Reapers do?

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
Uhhh... You mean Worldline jumping not being as complicated as traversing different realities, but rather, having the ability of instant spatial travel like how Reapers do?
That's it!!!!!!!! Man, I'm not doing too hot in these past couple days, apparently. 😅

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
That's it!!!!!!!! Man, I'm not doing too hot in these past couple days, apparently. 😅
Haha, no worries. I had a hard time understanding because my idea of "Worldline Hopping" is something along the lines of doing something extreme (like the Ark), rather than something as basic as what the Reapers do, which is more in line with fine-tuning their existence the same way noise travels. Like changing your frequency from AM to FM.

Also, perhaps Yozora can easily traverse to the Final World because of the connection with death that Shibuya has.

PStuder12321

Well, as I recall Scala is described as 'the nexus from which all worlds spring'. Up to KH3, 'worlds' has generally meant the individual separate worlds in the universe so it could still possibly mean that, rather than 'worldlines' in a multiverse, though there are times in KH3 when 'the world' clearly means the universe.

I mean, I kinda see that, but I feel something important is being forgotten. How many times did Young Xehanort say, your time in *THIS WORLD* Is over. Keywords being THIS WORLD. Meaning Yozoro's world. is still apart of that dynamic.

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
Haha, no worries. I had a hard time understanding because my idea of "Worldline Hopping" is something along the lines of doing something extreme (like the Ark), rather than something as basic as what the Reapers do, which is more in line with fine-tuning their existence the same way noise travels. Like changing your frequency from AM to FM.

Also, perhaps Yozora can easily traverse to the Final World because of the connection with death that Shibuya has.
Heheh, okay.😅

Worldlines could very well be different realities or branching timelines, but I got to thinking how TWEWY has other planes of different frequencies. And I just remembered TWEWY also shows a parallel world and discusses how it works within its Secret Reports, which is the same with traveling the Grounds but with much higher difficulty for anyone outside the Angels. So how worldline jumping works could be from changing one's frequency.

*slams table*

Imagination is required in order to make the jump possible, which means that could be what Ava and MoM were looking for when selecting the Dandelions and union leaders: They needed to have a strong enough Imagination in order to pass through.

*Twister intensifies*

Last edited:

PStuder12321

Sigh nope... now level 99 with max gear and I still hate the boss fights.. they are literally just the enemy brain dead spamming bs until they kill you. legit just fighting young xehanort. spend the whole fight dodging until I eventually get hit and then he just spams me to death... great fight.. I pray to the powers that be... may the games after... have no more of these horrible spam fights.

Edit.. finally beat it.. and was 100% not fun lol

Last edited:
Back