• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Could Sora be one of the new Princesses of Heart?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
I don't know, with the way Yozora suddenly is receiving all this attention and advertising even with the new addition of the Remind DLC I would be very surprised if we never see Yozora and his crew in KHIV or any of the side games. Much less not have some important role to play in a portion of the main story. At this rate he may star in his very own side game/spinoff in the series. It also couldn't be a total coincidence as to why the Nameless Star was there near the end of the game and why she mentions Yozora to Sora. I figure since characters like Aqua, Ven, Terra, Axel, Xion, Roxas, etc. are going to be doing their own thing in other games, Nomura wants to create new protagonists like Yozora and Nameless Star to join Sora, Riku, and Kairi in KHIV. Just a theory though.
I'm biased. My thoughts on Yozora and the characters that compose the Universe of Verum Rex is that Nomura is gonna use KINGDOM HEARTS to market Verum Rex and then release a separate game.

Gandalf-the-Wise

Awards
I'm biased. My thoughts on Yozora and the characters that compose the Universe of Verum Rex is that Nomura is gonna use KINGDOM HEARTS to market Verum Rex and then release a separate game.

Or it could very well just be that. Which makes the inclusion of him in KH3 all the more jarring. KHIII compared to it's predecessors does at times feel like just one big marketing campaign.

Back