• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

ff7 remake: which Girl (in Your opinion) you liked the most?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Foxycian

Awards
I don’t follow the war ships with which is best Girl, cause all three girls Aerith Tifa and Jessie are likable, however I really liked Aerith a lot she captured my attention the whole game, her theme her design and she’s the main lead female protagonist of ff7 and remake, while cloud is the main protagonist in general, everything about her is just likable in this game tbh, she doesn’t need to stick her body out she’s modest and beautiful and elegant, Tifa and Jessie’s characters were handled well in this game but aerith for sure got my vote she is just likable overall.

D

Deleted member 246005

Tifa's my girl since Advent Children and that hasn't changed. I never played 7 before so I had no real thoughts about Jessie going in (she's cool tho). I think my thoughts on Aerith changed the most so I'd say she became my favorite.

Recon

Art of War
Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show

bobgoesw00t

Awards
Website
bobgoesw00t.tumblr.com
Yeah, I agree. Cloud is best girl.
ZING!!!!! In terms of how Tifa and Aerith play out in combat...I gotta go with Aerith as my favorite. She went from being kinda "meh" in the original to one of the most BADASS CHARACTERS IN THE ENTIRE GAME!!! Only reason Tifa is number 2 in combat for me is her magic stat is very lame in comparison to Aerith xD

Clue.Less

Awards
Website
archiveofourown.org
Tifa is my favorite, emotionally, I love the chosen-family vibe I get from her and the people around her, and she has the kind of strength (and combat moves) and values I want for myself (also weaknesses I can relate to). She owns a bar. ( ;) XD ) I followed her character around like a love-sick puppy and I wanted her to be controllable all the time.

Marle is the best character.

I LOVED all Aerith's combat lines in response to Cloud's (all the sticking her tongue out attitude, "you're right, I'll stay behind... so I can cover your back :p"), I loved how in charge of her own fate she was and the cheerful display she'd put on trying to look forward and not back. I'm looking forward to my second playthrough where I'll focus on getting the extra scenes with her (I was hellbent on throwing Cloud into Tifa's arms the first time around). I liked how powerful she was but I also don't like how powerful (and "omniscient") she is, if it makes sense? I think I'll like her more in the next game.

Jessie in relation to Cloud was very annoying (and the line I was able to tell her in French was exactly the words I wanted to say (it's the only line I liked better than the English option) so that felt good), but I loved her backstory and I would have loved to see more. As a female player I was very upset not being allowed into her slum house; I really wanted to see her interact with her housemates. She felt like a character that (because we play as Cloud) we would never get to know fully and no matter how hard I pouted at my TV it didn't change.

I wish my experience of the female characters wasn't so influenced by how they relate to Cloud in this game. As much as I love him and root for him as a character, I felt trapped in a world centered on him and like I wasn't given the option of appreciating who the girls were outside of Cloud's story and personal relationship needs. (I didn't feel that way in FFX where the girls clearly have their own lives and goals which Tidus happens to witness.)

Except for Marle. She's the best.

I also like the hand masseuse. She looks like she can kick some ass.

Last edited:

Recon

Art of War
Awards
Any women who makes you pizza is top tier so Jessie’s mom 10000%

Reflection

Princess of Heart
Awards
I’ve always liked Tifa better with Cloud but Aerith’s personality was fleshed out so well in the remake! It can be easy to overlook her playfulness in the original. She really gets to shine and be cute in the new one so I say Aerith.

(In comparison I didn’t really like how hesitant Tifa was about the Avalanche missions in the remake, she felt significantly less cool, talking about coaster shopping... but maybe that’s what the writers always intended idk)

Last edited:

gulava

Awards
I love both girls and I think their personalities contrast each other perfectly.

I didn’t really like how hesitant Tifa was about the Avalanche missions in the remake

I actually love the direction they are taking with tifa in the remake, the fact she is against the bombing is so in-character for her when you consider her past and everything she went through. I'm just glad they are fleshing out her character and trauma in the remake instead of never touching on it like in the og.

Reflection

Princess of Heart
Awards
I actually love the direction they are taking with tifa in the remake, the fact she is against the bombing is so in-character for her when you consider her past and everything she went through. I'm just glad they are fleshing out her character and trauma in the remake instead of never touching on it like in the og.

Hmm, I can definitely accept her changing her mind after what happens to Sector 7. But I think what happens in Nibelheim reactor to her father and destruction of the town would be something that would drive her to radical anti mako type of activities. It could also be something that is too painful to deal with though? I guess I can see it both of those ways

TrophyHntrYuffie

Awards
Yuffie Kisaragi was one of the main highlights of FFVII for me. Her character alone made the game feel more additionally special than it already was.

Back