• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts Disney Plus series is happening! Proof from Insider!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

mriku90

Awards
This is coming from my source that had a story on Percy Jackson a week ago coming to Disney Plus but had to wait for final word. Now today came the announcement officially from Disney.

The one that had the news of Percy Jackson works for Disinsider him and his friend. His friend and I are good friends on Twitter and DM a lot. When rumors first came of the KH series coming to Disney + I contacted him because he knows a lot of inside stuff when it comes to Disney.

And this is what he messaged me...

Screen Shot 2020-05-14 at 4.47.22 PM.png

Screen Shot 2020-05-14 at 4.47.48 PM.png

I then asked him when the announcement would come and they said about a month after Percy Jackson's announcement. This was a conversation we had yesterday. Percy Jackson was announced today.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2020-05-14 at 4.47.48 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2020-05-14 at 4.47.48 PM.png
    163.6 KB · Views: 14
Last edited:

Soldier

Awards
Stoking excitement like this, what's your angle man? I can't tell if this is better or worse than the guy who tried to sell a horde of KH merchandise for 1 million USD on the forums.

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
Can someone tell me if this is real or not? I don't know if to be mad, excited, worried or happy!

disney233

Awards
Please...please stop spreading false hope. You don't understand how much I need a KH series since the storyboard of the scrapped one.

okhi12

Awards
Stoking excitement like this, what's your angle man? I can't tell if this is better or worse than the guy who tried to sell a horde of KH merchandise for 1 million USD on the forums.
I remember that, lol. Seemed absolutely (not) legit.

cakito123

Awards
If this came to be true I'd hate so much lol video games are the best way to convey kingdom hearts and specially with this franchise I don't think it would work well with any other type of audiovisual media... And live action of all things? No thanks. Jusr release the next KH GAME and I will happily play the game and watch the story like it has always been

AegisXIII

Awards
I don't believe any second that this is gonna happen. But I have been wrong in the past, so...

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Back