• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

BBS save menu on xbox

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

AegisXIII

Awards
I know I am probably the only one to be excited about those kind of stuffs, but I noticed that they implemented a full saving menu for Birth by Sleep on Xbox, compared to the boring ps4 save system.
Recently, a video of HD Playground showed us how it looks like for the final chapters of the game and it is gorgeous.
Note that the final and secret episodes have their custom icon which I wish they would have done in ReMind. This menu is now more explicit than ever.

Screenshot 2020-04-22 at 15.55.20.jpg

It make me happy because I am still secretely hopping for a pc release and an active development like that is probably not just for xbox.

okhi12

Awards
Well, there are several KH games in development... I wouldn't be surprised if one of them was a full KH collection for PC or switch (or both). I thought the switch wouldn't be able to handle KH3, but The Witcher 3 got a kinda decent port... maybe it's not impossible if they do a similar thing and sacrifice some textures.

AegisXIII

Awards
Yes, I was wondering if one of the team was not strictly dedicated to maintaining previous games to current systems, since this serie requires to play everything.

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
I know I am probably the only one to be excited about those kind of stuffs, but I noticed that they implemented a full saving menu for Birth by Sleep on Xbox, compared to the boring ps4 save system.
It was noticed at release.

Well, there are several KH games in development... I wouldn't be surprised if one of them was a full KH collection for PC or switch (or both). I thought the switch wouldn't be able to handle KH3, but The Witcher 3 got a kinda decent port... maybe it's not impossible if they do a similar thing and sacrifice some textures.
I don't think they were counting the XBox ports as upcoming games from new teams, meaning Switch/Steam ports could very well happen & there'd still be 2 new titles on top of that.

& yeah, after Switcher all bets are off on what can get ported to Switch. The system has native UE4 support so if anything KH3 would be an easier port.

Back