• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Worlds of Kingdom Hearts | Star Wars is here, bby! Other live action films?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

DizneyXBirds95

Awards
Quick question, was the Ursula in DDD real? I mean it's just so weird she shows up around Destiny Islands waters like that. I almost thought it was a fake. Was that the real Ursula? And was Xehanort the one that told her to go there?
Presumably it was an Apparition/Spirit of Ursula that Ansem, Seeker of Darkness (as the Robed Figure) sent when Sora and Riku began their Mark of Mastery exam at the time when Destiny Islands were about to be consumed by the Heartless.

Last edited:

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
Presumably it was an Apparition of Ursula that Ansem, Seeker of Darkness (as the Robed Figure) sent when Sora and Riku began their Mark of Mastery exam at the time when Destiny Islands were about to be consumed by the Heartless.
I thought it was the real Ursula? She says that he (Ansem/Xehanort) told her that she would find Sora there. Maybe it was Ursula from the past? She did have the ability to travel worlds in KH1.

Anyway, I NEED New Mushroomton in KH. I would love to have Ian and Barley on the team.

D

Deleted member 252753

I thought it was the real Ursula? She says that he (Ansem/Xehanort) told her that she would find Sora there. Maybe it was Ursula from the past? She did have the ability to travel worlds in KH1.

Anyway, I NEED New Mushroomton in KH. I would love to have Ian and Barley on the team.
The journal in DDD describes her as a 'phantom Ursula' (in the section for the story of Traverse Town)

Last edited by a moderator:

PStuder12321

SO I'm coming into this really late. (sorry im that new guy xD ) However here are the worlds I would like, and why!

Mulan.- very easy as to why. We have yet to get one and its my FAVORITE disney movie. The potential it could have would be so amazing! I can't see this world being anything but fun!

Emperors new grove. - Same havent had it yet and it would be sooo fun to play they could get so much out of it and it would fit into the world so well. I would love to see the emporers reaction to the heartless.

Atlantis Last one was tricky for me as honestly im a little voer doing disney worlds. I would honestly prefer to see more worlds of their creation like twilight town but if we need more disney this would be a good one. It hasn't been done yet and would give a interesting story line. My only concern with this one is it could also be pretty dull and boring cause atlantis has a very dark gloomy atmosphere.

Those are my top three disney picks.

Instead of atlantis though I will say, if we wanted to reuse. either Frozen or big hero 6 would both be fun to paly as they were a LOT of fun in KH3

SweetYetSalty

Awards
SO I'm coming into this really late. (sorry im that new guy xD ) However here are the worlds I would like, and why!

Mulan.- very easy as to why. We have yet to get one and its my FAVORITE disney movie. The potential it could have would be so amazing! I can't see this world being anything but fun!

Emperors new grove. - Same havent had it yet and it would be sooo fun to play they could get so much out of it and it would fit into the world so well. I would love to see the emporers reaction to the heartless.

Atlantis Last one was tricky for me as honestly im a little voer doing disney worlds. I would honestly prefer to see more worlds of their creation like twilight town but if we need more disney this would be a good one. It hasn't been done yet and would give a interesting story line. My only concern with this one is it could also be pretty dull and boring cause atlantis has a very dark gloomy atmosphere.

Those are my top three disney picks.

Instead of atlantis though I will say, if we wanted to reuse. either Frozen or big hero 6 would both be fun to paly as they were a LOT of fun in KH3
Mulan was a world in KH2, Land of Dragons, so it's been used before. Also welcome new guy XD

PStuder12321

mmm I might have forgotten it.. but I think you might be right? I thought I slightly remembered one but couldnt remember anything about it. either way I would love to see Mulan again! :D and thank you! :D

Last edited:

PStuder12321

I have also heard that Square Enix does plan to maybe perhaps move off disney worlds and start using some of their own worlds as well, such as Yozoro whihc personally. I would prefer this.

DizneyXBirds95

Awards

Mulan was already used in Kingdom Hearts II, secondly I don't think we are coming back to this world given that it hasn't been making ANY appearances since it's debut in KH2, even the same can be said for Pride Lands and Space Paranoids.

Mulan was a world in KH2, Land of Dragons, so it's been used before.
Not to mention that world hasn't been used in any other games in the KH series after it's debut in KH2.

Besides, I can't imagine coming back to the world where it follows the plot of the 2nd film with Mushu acting like a malicious jerk.

I have also heard that Square Enix does plan to maybe perhaps move off disney worlds and start using some of their own worlds as well, such as Yozoro whihc personally. I would prefer this.
Eh, I don't want a KH game to just be only original/Final Fantasy worlds and just disregard the Disney worlds, it just wouldn't be the same without the Disney worlds.:confused:

PStuder12321

Mulan was already used in Kingdom Hearts II, secondly I don't think we are coming back to this world given that it hasn't been making ANY appearances since it's debut in KH2, even the same can be said for Pride Lands and Space Paranoids.

I mean, yeah but still. I would like it :D May not happen and I'm okay with it but I would love more Mulan!

Eh, I don't want a KH game to just be only original/Final Fantasy worlds and just disregard the Disney worlds, it just wouldn't be the same without the Disney worlds.:confused:

Yeah as for that topic, it would be nice to have disney games still in them. I personally would like to see more worlds that deal with the kingdom hearts universe such as twilight town though.

Gandalf-the-Wise

Awards
People speaking about just strictly having original worlds or final fantasy worlds or both in future Kingdom Hearts installments reminds me of the time from back in the early days when people saw the secret ending from the first Kingdom Hearts game (another side, another story/deep dive). A lot of people honestly thought after viewing the video that Disney being in Kingdom Hearts was a one time deal or something.

Of course fast forward years later we finally get Kingdom Hearts 2. Yes, the same game that has the supposedly "too dark for Disney" scenes from the secret ending, and it also has way more Disney Worlds in it than the first game had. I am sure no one thought while watching Another Side, Another Story and Deep Dive that we would be seeing the likes of Winnie the Pooh again and yet here we are. Not to mention every other game that came after KH2 including the highly anticipated and disappointing KH3 has an abundance of Disney influence in them. To drive the final point in, KH3 only had a tiny reference or two of Final Fantasy in it. Shows you at the end of the day no matter how grim or dark future games look like in trailers, Final Fantasy is sooner to get cut completely out of the series than Disney ever would.

PStuder12321

People speaking about just strictly having original worlds or final fantasy worlds or both in future Kingdom Hearts installments reminds me of the time from back in the early days when people saw the secret ending from the first Kingdom Hearts game (another side, another story/deep dive). A lot of people honestly thought after viewing the video that Disney being in Kingdom Hearts was a one time deal or something.

Of course fast forward years later we finally get Kingdom Hearts 2. Yes, the same game that has the supposedly "too dark for Disney" scenes from the secret ending, and it also has way more Disney Worlds in it than the first game had. I am sure no one thought while watching Another Side, Another Story and Deep Dive that we would be seeing the likes of Winnie the Pooh again and yet here we are. Not to mention every other game that came after KH2 including the highly anticipated and disappointing KH3 has an abundance of Disney influence in them. To drive the final point in, KH3 only had a tiny reference or two of Final Fantasy in it. Shows you at the end of the day no matter how grim or dark future games look like in trailers, Final Fantasy is sooner to get cut completely out of the series than Disney ever would.

Oh I think you are completely right. FF has been in KH before, and it will be in it more as we can already see as the members of FF are trying to help get Sora back. But Disney will still have a good part in the KH series.

2 quid is good

Awards
Oh I think you are completely right. FF has been in KH before, and it will be in it more as we can already see as the members of FF are trying to help get Sora back. But Disney will still have a good part in the KH series.
I doubt any square property is getting a look in

PStuder12321

I doubt any square property is getting a look in

I'm confused by you'r statement? Are you saying they wont put any FF in? Cause they already have with Re:mind? Or that they will use one of their own worlds? Isn't Yozoro one of theirs? IDK I don't really get what you're saying,

DizneyXBirds95

Awards
I'm confused by you'r statement? Are you saying they wont put any FF in? Cause they already have with Re:mind? Or that they will use one of their own worlds? Isn't Yozoro one of theirs? IDK I don't really get what you're saying,
I think he's meaning no Final Fantasy Based worlds, Yozora and his world compared to FF is originally created for Kingdom Hearts.

Speaking of which, since Disney has pushed back several films (mainly their live-action films such as Jungle Cruise) how will this affect the development of future KH games and the Disney or Pixar films that become worlds in future installments.

I'd be surprised if Onward will be their more recent film included for the next KH game before KHIV, because like I said in previous posts based on this I have been noticing lately that some of the more recent films released by Disney have been included as a world in a future KH game. Tron: Legacy was a perfect example of this, as the film came out in 2010 while Dream Drop Distance was still in development and eventually became a word 2 years after the film came out, even Big Hero 6 got included in Kingdom Hearts III as a world just a year after its movie came out in 2014, but unlike with Tron: Legacy, Disney and/or Roy Conli basically requested Nomura to be added in the game as a world.

Honestly this is how I see the Disney films as worlds for the next KH games:

Disney Worlds for KH game before Kingdom Hearts IV (DDD 2)
  • Coco
  • Inside Out
  • Wreck-It Ralph
  • Moana
  • Treasure Planet
  • Atlantis: The Lost Empire
  • Alice in Wonderland (Tim Burton Version) or The Nutcracker and the Four Realms
  • The Jungle Book (1967 animated version)
  • Dumbo
  • Onward
  • Maleficent

Disney Worlds for Kingdom Hearts IV
  • Zootopia
  • Raya and the Last Dragon
  • Soul
  • The Incredibles (following original story after the 2nd film)
  • Princess and the Frog
  • Frozen II (returning world)
  • Toy Story (returning world)
  • Aladdin (returning world; following plot of third film)
  • Lilo & Stitch
  • Winnie the Pooh (returning world)
  • Brave

Disney Changes release schedule

Last edited:

PStuder12321

I think he's meaning no Final Fantasy Based worlds, Yozora and his world compared to FF is originally created for Kingdom Hearts.

Speaking of which, since Disney has pushed back several films (mainly their live-action films such as Jungle Cruise) how will this affect the development of future KH games and the Disney or Pixar films that become worlds in future installments.

I'd be surprised if Onward will be their more recent film included for the next KH game before KHIV, because like I said in previous posts based on this I have been noticing lately that some of the more recent films released by Disney have been included as a world in a future KH game. Tron: Legacy was a perfect example of this, as the film came out in 2010 while Dream Drop Distance was still in development and eventually became a word 2 years after the film came out, even Big Hero 6 got included in Kingdom Hearts III as a world just a year after its movie came out in 2014, but unlike with Tron: Legacy, Disney and/or Roy Conli basically requested Nomura to be added in the game as a world.

Honestly this is how I see the Disney films as worlds for the next KH games:

Disney Worlds for KH game before Kingdom Hearts IV (DDD 2)
  • Coco
  • Inside Out
  • Wreck-It Ralph
  • Moana
  • Treasure Planet
  • Atlantis: The Lost Empire
  • Alice in Wonderland (Tim Burton Version) or The Nutcracker and the Four Realms
  • The Jungle Book (1967 animated version)
  • Dumbo
  • Onward

Disney Worlds for Kingdom Hearts IV
  • Zootopia
  • Raya and the Last Dragon
  • Soul
  • The Incredibles (following original story after the 2nd film)
  • Princess and the Frog
  • Frozen II (returning world)
  • Toy Story (returning world)
  • Aladdin (returning world; following plot of third film)
  • Lilo & Stitch
  • Winnie the Pooh (returning world)
  • Brave

Disney Changes release schedule

I like.. .but is it bad I kinda dont want toy story or winnie the pooh back? xD

DizneyXBirds95

Awards
I like.. .but is it bad I kinda dont want toy story or winnie the pooh back? xD
Depends on how you see it, personally I think Toy Box and Arendelle are going to be the only Disney worlds from KH3 to return to KH4 with the latter adapting the events of Frozen II and the former adapting elements from the 3rd or 4th Toy Story movie with a brand new story. For 100 Acre Wood, well say what you want but personally the world does feel like a relaxation world from the Heartless fighting plus I enjoy Pooh and his Friends.

Finally while not world related but Disney today has pushed back Pixar's Soul to November 20 taking Raya and the Last Dragon's spot, now Raya is set to come out in March of 2021.

It's once again going to be iteresting on how Nomura and his team will choose which films they want as worlds for the next KH games they are developing.

PStuder12321

Depends on how you see it, personally I think Toy Box and Arendelle are going to be the only Disney worlds from KH3 to return to KH4 with the latter adapting the events of Frozen II and the former adapting elements from the 3rd or 4th Toy Story movie with a brand new story. For 100 Acre Wood, well say what you want but personally the world does feel like a relaxation world from the Heartless fighting plus I enjoy Pooh and his Friends.

Finally while not world related but Disney today has pushed back Pixar's Soul to November 20 taking Raya and the Last Dragon's spot, now Raya is set to come out in March of 2021.

It's once again going to be iteresting on how Nomura and his team will choose which films they want as worlds for the next KH games they are developing.

Oh I'm sure winnie the pooh will be in there. I just never even liked winnie the pooh as a kid now as a adult xD oof. But thats just me.

SweetYetSalty

Awards
I just had another crazy idea. You know what would make another possible retro-world like Timeless River? The Fun House from the Mickey Mousecapade game. Anyone ever play that old game? The old Mickey NES game? It would be a great excuse to see Sora, Donald and Goofy in old style again. I doubt they would do this because they probably don't have all the license to the game. Still it would be fun.

I'd love to see Riku, Kairi, TAV, and RAX in a Timeless River style too. Maybe one day.

PStuder12321

I just had another crazy idea. You know what would make another possible retro-world like Timeless River? The Fun House from the Mickey Mousecapade game. Anyone ever play that old game? The old Mickey NES game? It would be a great excuse to see Sora, Donald and Goofy in old style again. I doubt they would do this because they probably don't have all the license to the game. Still it would be fun.

I'd love to see Riku, Kairi, TAV, and RAX in a Timeless River style too. Maybe one day.

if they did it in a SRK game it could be thme running into that versions donald and goofy, boy would that make for quiet the interesting world! lol Id love to see what they'd do with that!

I desperately want a Treasure Planet world. It would integrate really well with the gummi ship portions of the game, and Jim would be an amazing party member. He seems like he would interact with SDG really well. Space ship battles, hopefully more enjoyable than KH3's pirate ship battles, would be super neat in this world.

I would love to see Princess and the Frog. You could have the party transform into various small animals and fight animal and bug inspired Heartless in the swamps. A boss fight with Dr. Facilier would be SO SO cool. He's just the type of baddie that could easily be fitted with a "corrupted by the heartless" story.

I would also like to see Frozen get another chance. It felt super barren and unfinished in KH3, it was pretty obvious they had some other plans for the world that were scrapped. I'd love to see Frozen 2's story explored as I actually really enjoyed that movie, way more than Frozen 1.

Back