• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Namine Post-Re:mind?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Nightwatcher20

Awards
Is there any confirmation on Namine's whereabouts/what she's doing post-remind? Riku mentioned everyone else is doing something but i didn't hear anything on her...Is she doing something or did they just write her out of the next saga??

Last edited:

dianted

Awards
I'd like if they were all living in the Old Mansion together.

I never thought about this but to have the entire Twilight Gang turn the Old Mansion into a makeshift apartment sounds hilarious and fitting.

But for OP, pretty sure Namine is gonna be added to Twilight Town and, at the moment, be involved with the memory stuff with Roxas and Xion.

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
Is there any confirmation on Namine's whereabouts/what she's doing post-remind? Riku mentioned everyone else is doing something but i didn't hear anything on her...Is she doing something or did they just write her out of the next saga??
She's dating Riku. She's also probably going to be involved with the dreams/memory stuff.

Elysium

Be Wiser Than the Serpent
Awards
Nomura kind of killed Rikunami in his Ultimania interview
Oh, really? Good. I mean, I'd probably enjoy Rikunami much better than Sokai, but I'd rather not have Riku tied up with a girl, any girl, just for the sake of it like Sora.

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
Or Riku can, you know, stay single, cause single people exist and the guy doesn't look like he's interested in getting romantically involved. At all.
Riku seems like he's ready to experience true love that Sora always gets to enjoy. "Single people exist" yeah they do and will continue to even if Sora/Kairi and Riku/Namine/Yozora are in relationships together. You'll still have single Roxas, Xion, Axel, Isa, Ven, Aqua, Terra etc.

D

Deleted member 252753

I'll be disappointed if Naminé is only integrated into the main cast by being someone's girlfriend. I hope we see her having fun now she is finally allowed to exist freely in the world, whatever her role in the plot.

*TwilightNight*

Bronze Member
Awards
Riku seems like he's ready to experience true love that Sora always gets to enjoy. "Single people exist" yeah they do and will continue to even if Sora/Kairi and Riku/Namine/Yozora are in relationships together. You'll still have single Roxas, Xion, Axel, Isa, Ven, Aqua, Terra etc.

Not at all.

He seems more focused on his role and duties as a Master. And that vibe was kept throughout the game. He only did Riku Replica a favor.

Ink Ribbon

Awards
I would love to see Namine become a scientist or doctor specializing in dreams. She could bounce off conversations with Ienzo, Even and Ansem with their nerdy science lingo. Imagine how cute it would be to see them get so excited about a discovery and everyone else be like "oh geez, they're at it again" lol. Relationship wise, would rather see her grow as a character first before she gets placed with anyone, if ever. It would be great to see her character go from having an isolated life to being respected by many for helping people.

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
Not at all.

He seems more focused on his role and duties as a Master. And that vibe was kept throughout the game. He only did Riku Replica a favor.
He can be a Keyblade Master and have a boy/girlfriend. Why can't Yozora or Namine be a supportive significant other to Riku? I would love to see Riku and Namine go on a journey together. I always pictured Namine in the Jiminy role for Riku or even like psychic support like Professor X in X-Men.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Didn't we already discuss this whole RikuNami thing in several other threads?

Before Re Mind released, I'd thought Namine might go along with TAV to the Land of Departure. I kinda liked how she forged her own connection to them through the Lingering Will, and with LoD/CO being her birthplace, it would have been nice if she got to return to something familiar yet new under much better circumstances. And my own personal opinion, I think these three mix better with characters outside their trio better than certain others.

But then they tossed Namine in with RAX and the gang at Twilight Town without a second thought :\

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
Didn't we already discuss this whole RikuNami thing in several other threads?

Before Re Mind released, I'd thought Namine might go along with TAV to the Land of Departure. I kinda liked how she forged her own connection to them through the Lingering Will, and with LoD/CO being her birthplace, it would have been nice if she got to return to something familiar yet new under much better circumstances. And my own personal opinion, I think these three mix better with characters outside their trio better than certain others.

But then they tossed Namine in with RAX and the gang at Twilight Town without a second thought :\
OMFG! Thanks to your post, I ship Terra/Namine AKA Nerra. I could see her helping Terra with his anger issues and they could have cute walks through the Keyblade Graveyard together.

Eonstar890

Awards
According to Xion's character file Namine is in Twilight Town. It's also speculated she is performing the memory scans of Roxas and Xion. She likely lives in the old mansion as she does have a room there.

Where in Xion's character file does it allude to this?

Namine felt so important to everything going on before KH3 and then felt completely abandoned for 95% of the game. So sad. If she is in twilight town, hopefully she'll play a part in that story moving forward.

SweetYetSalty

Awards
Where in Xion's character file does it allude to this?

Namine felt so important to everything going on before KH3 and then felt completely abandoned for 95% of the game. So sad. If she is in twilight town, hopefully she'll play a part in that story moving forward.
One of the translations on Twitter mentions Namine among the Twilight Town gang. Sorry I don't have a link to it, as it was awhile ago where I read it. It's one of the Xion story translations.

Back