• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Ren/Akira (aka Joker) Fanclub

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Soldier

Awards
Signature? That's been like that. If you mean avatar, then yes it will probably always change. Or this one may stay the same. Who knows? 🤷‍♀️
Signature, avatar, it's all the same in the end doll. I've kept the same profile my entire time on here.

Chuuya

scared of any fandom I'm part of
Awards
Signature, avatar, it's all the same in the end doll. I've kept the same profile my entire time on here.
I've noticed that it has never changed. It does match your username so I can see why you wouldn't want to change it.

Soldier

Awards
I've noticed that it has never changed. It does match your username so I can see why you wouldn't want to change it.
Eh, If it isn't broken, don't fix it little lady. I'd replace it with a new one if I had any artistic ability, but that's not going to happen anytime soon, who knows? I might win another free art commission....

Chuuya

Awards
Eh, If it isn't broken, don't fix it little lady. I'd replace it with a new one if I had any artistic ability, but that's not going to happen anytime soon, who knows? I might win another free art commission....
I mean Fudge may be able to help, Idk if she's available to do so. And I'm kind of working on an art trade myself for awhile now. I'm still trying to improve my skills lol. So as of the moment, can't say I can help with that.

Soldier

Awards
I mean Fudge may be able to help, Idk if she's available to do so. And I'm kind of working on an art trade myself for awhile now. I'm still trying to improve my skills lol. So as of the moment, can't say I can help with that.
Eh, it's fine really, I suppose I still do have that lovely image Grey made me 2 years ago (God i feel old). Back to the topic at hand, why does Joker get 2 overpowered guns in Persona 5? I mean, it makes sense that he'd get the paradise lost with its 390 base attack, but 2 weapons of near equal strength, with the only thing setting them apart being a +5 to all stats when held. Hardly any other party member gets that treatment.

Chuuya

Awards
Eh, it's fine really, I suppose I still do have that lovely image Grey made me 2 years ago (God i feel old). Back to the topic at hand, why does Joker get 2 overpowered guns in Persona 5? I mean, it makes sense that he'd get the paradise lost with its 390 base attack, but 2 weapons of near equal strength, with the only thing setting them apart being a +5 to all stats when held. Hardly any other party member gets that treatment.
I mean my opinion he is a gorgeous man and can be as much overpowered as he wants to be. Idk to me, him having op guns just makes him more of a badass.

Chuuya

Awards
You shall now refer to me as Akira, the ruler of this fanclub in all its glory.

Chuuya

Awards
It be very inactive around these parts, along with the Riku/Replica Riku fanclub. *sad noises*

Chuuya

Awards

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
I miss this club. :cry:
IckyPlayfulAlaskanhusky-max-1mb.gif

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
Yes Joker, yes yes yes.
Which reminds me that Royal just released! Wish I had that dough for it but I really wanted FF7 Remake, plus I wanted to beat the original game first.
Oh, yeah! It's out now! So many games, so little time. And cash.

Back