• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Animal Crossing New Horizons

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

OneDandelion

Awards
What with the corona virus and my influx of spare time I have literally been pouring hours and hours into this game. Anyone want to share FC's or QR codes? I've been seeing tons of Kingdom Hearts related QR designs.

OneDandelion

Awards
I've poured a ton of hours into this game in the span of a week, it's definitely the most addicting game i've played in a while.

Veevee

Awards
Is it suitable for people who like farming games like Stardew Valley? I love stuff like base building, loved the secret base aspect of Pokémon, love Stardew Valley and such, but I'm unsure whether I'd like AC. Can someone describe the gameplay routine to me? I've seen gorgeous designs by people, but what do you actually do in the game on a daily basis?

OneDandelion

Awards
Is it suitable for people who like farming games like Stardew Valley? I love stuff like base building, loved the secret base aspect of Pokémon, love Stardew Valley and such, but I'm unsure whether I'd like AC. Can someone describe the gameplay routine to me? I've seen gorgeous designs by people, but what do you actually do in the game on a daily basis?
well for me right now the whole game acts sort of like feng shui in decorating your home except it extends to outdoors as well. You get 10 animals living with you on an island and every day you'll fish or catch bugs to make money so you can buy furniture or make your house bigger. Talk with your animal neighbors every day and they'll tell you funny little stories. And you can collect fish/bugs/fossils to donate to a museum. But for me the whole games been mostly about how i can make my town look good and its eating away my time.

D

Deleted member 252753

I watched the trailer for the new update adding the Dream Suite and got Kingdom Hearts vibes at this point.animal-crossing-new-horizons-dream-address-codes-islands.jpg

Back