• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New Forum Software

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Circle or Square

• Circle

Votes: 7 21.9%
  • Square

Votes: 25 78.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SoulXaldin

Awards
We can curse? Fuck yeah...
I’m no longer bound by this forum’s programming to say things whenever and however I please (I won’t actually).

Launchpad

i remember the OLD khinsider
Awards
I'm honored that my protests directly resulted in users being able to say 'fuck' but I have to be honest... You guys went a little too far when you made it a REQUIREMENT to say it.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
Honestly after all these years "diddily" just rolls off the tongue better.

Maybe that's because I don't use much profanity in my life, lol

Launchpad

i remember the OLD khinsider
Awards
is the VA thread closed because of annoying 'cursed role/franchise' comments? I wanted to gas up Christopher Lloyd but she's closed

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
I'm only asking because I'm not willing to go through 13 pages of message boards: How do I quote multiple people/sentences in one post?
Click the +quote button on all of the posts that you want to quote. A message will pop up saying that the post has been added to your multi-quote queue.

Oif78ui.png

When you're ready to add in all of the quotes to form your post, in the text box click on "Insert Quotes"

jEyrxdU.png

A Review Selected Messages pop up will then appear. You will then be able to review the posts you are quoting, and you can remove any quotes and rearrange the order of the quotes if you so wish.

sx2PQ8S.png

When you've finished reviewing your quotes, just click on 'Quote Messages' and the Review Selected Messages pop up will go away and your quotes will be added to your text box.

If you want to quote one post but address multiple parts of it by breaking the post up, just put space between the text that you want to quote, highlight the text, click on the three dots in the text box (next to the smile face), and click quote.

hS3ULja.png

This will put tags around that text for you.

Recon

Art of War
Awards
Do we have a birthday feature? It would be nice to get a reminder for active member's birthdays.

Back