• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Risk-Taker & All Rounder Trophies

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
Hi everyone,

These are the only trophies that I haven't achieved from ReMIND. I'm not sure what I have to do to unlock them. Can anyone help? I watched a video about Risk-Taker that said I had to restart the game, but is it possible to do it without a brand new game (it was also recommended on Beginner, which I don't want to waste a save spot on when I want to do a Critical run)? And I have no idea what to do for All Rounder.

Thanks for any help!

AegisXIII

Awards
At the beginning of the game, you are asked to choose between
-activate EZ codes
-activate PRO codes
-play normally

The best way to achieve these trophies is to start a beginner playthrough with pro codes. Then you activate most of them during bosses to get your points and get the risk taker trophee. I think you can get the max rank by avtivating all pro codes during limit cut + secret bosses, but it is too hard so use them during the main story bosses to gain some ranks as well.

When you finished the secret boss, the EZ codes will be unlocked in your playthrough as well. You can then go to the main game by loading your limit cut save with the square button and perform your ez codes challenges to get the second trophy.

At least that's my plan to get them. I still haven't finished.

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
At the beginning of the game, you are asked to choose between
-activate EZ codes
-activate PRO codes
-play normally

The best way to achieve these trophies is to start a beginner playthrough with pro codes. Then you activate most of them during bosses to get your points and get the risk taker trophee. I think you can get the max rank by avtivating all pro codes during limit cut + secret bosses, but it is too hard so use them during the main story bosses to gain some ranks as well.

When you finished the secret boss, the EZ codes will be unlocked in your playthrough as well. You can then go to the main game by loading your limit cut save with the square button and perform your ez codes challenges to get the second trophy.

At least that's my plan to get them. I still haven't finished.
Do the EZ codes make things easier (like the name suggests)? And can I have both active at the same time? I beat the secret boss (without PRO or EZ codes), so it looks like I have access to both menus.

AegisXIII

Awards
Do the EZ codes make things easier (like the name suggests)? And can I have both active at the same time? I beat the secret boss (without PRO or EZ codes), so it looks like I have access to both menus.
I am currently making a critical playthrough with EZ codes to auto regenerate hp and mp and this is a blast. It is really fun and tweaks the gameplay a bit. So yeah, ez codes make your life easier.

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
I am currently making a critical playthrough with EZ codes to auto regenerate hp and mp and this is a blast. It is really fun and tweaks the gameplay a bit. So yeah, ez codes make your life easier.
If you do playthrough with EZ and PRO codes on, will you get both trophies?

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
If you do playthrough with EZ and PRO codes on, will you get both trophies?
No, as you can only have one set of codes per playthrough. You only get both after beating the secret boss, at which point there's not much to use both on.

And turning EZ codes on negates Pro code points being collected, so you can't try and get the Limit Cut and Secret Bosses Pro points while having EZ codes on.

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
No, as you can only have one set of codes per playthrough. You only get both after beating the secret boss, at which point there's not much to use both on.

And turning EZ codes on negates Pro code points being collected, so you can't try and get the Limit Cut and Secret Bosses Pro points while having EZ codes on.
So I have to play through the game twice to get both trophies? One playthrough using the PRO codes and one playthrough using the EZ codes?

I went playing around in the menu and it looks like in my save file that I beat the secret boss in, I can turn the codes on/off? If I have save files for before boss fights in KH3 (like in Olympus), can I just start the file there and activate the codes?

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
So I have to play through the game twice to get both trophies? One playthrough using the PRO codes and one playthrough using the EZ codes?

I went playing around in the menu and it looks like in my save file that I beat the secret boss in, I can turn the codes on/off? If I have save files for before boss fights in KH3 (like in Olympus), can I just start the file there and activate the codes?
Not necessarily.

The best course of action to get both trophies in one playthrough quickly and with the least amount of pain is to do the following:
  • Start a beginner mode playthrough
  • Select Pro codes
  • Turn all of the Pro codes on for each of the battles that require them (only select mini and main bosses contribute to the Pro Rank, which you can see from the Pro codes menu). I turned default stats off and turned formchanges on when I got to the first boss fight of the Keyblade Graveyard because I was getting sick of the game by this point.
  • Level up to 99.
  • Turn off some of the Pro codes when you get to Limit Cut, to make those fights easier. I had default stats turned off, I let myself use battle items, I let myself use formchanges. This should get you 15,000 points per battle except for Luxord, since he's a gimmick fight and you can have more codes turned on for the full 25,000.
  • For me, I unlocked the Risk Taker trophy after beating all thirteen bosses. Some get it earlier because they kept all pro codes on during the Keyblade Graveyard onwards.
  • Turn all Pro codes off and beat the Secret Boss.
  • This unlocks EZ codes and you can load up the main game and complete those merits.
You can do EZ modes on their own playthrough, but unlocking Pro codes mean that you'd need to be extremely skilled at defeating the 14 super bosses (and Dark Inferno) with every single Pro code on.

As for the EZ code merits:

• Defeat 13 enemies in the air without landing! Enemies defeat with magic, links, team commands, or attractions are not counted - easy enough to do. Apparently shotlocks count.
  • Defeat 20 Shadows/Neoshadows at one time using Rage Form. - Turn on the EZ code to get rage form easier and find a battle portal with a lot of these Heartless, like Battle Portal 0
  • Use any link to defeat 77 enemies at one time! - I've heard that the Montropolis Flan with Simba and one hit KO is the best for this post-game. I did this and the one above in Olympus during the Lich fight.
  • Freeze and shatter 30 enemies in one battle! - Toy Box battle portal where the world's boss was. If you're killing them too fast, try and use Blizzard instead. You need to freeze the Heartless and THEN the next attack needs to kill them. With MP regen on, you can just spam blizzard to do this.
  • Use any attraction to defeat 5 Gigas toys at one time! - Best spot imo is up the top of Toy Box, in the playground area. Turn on the EZ code for more attractions and one hit KO and splash mountain them.
  • Travel from the tower in the forest to the Kingdom of Corona without walking on the ground, and landing only up to 5 times! - Not as bad as it sounds, just be careful after running up walls that you don't accidentally walk when you reach the top.
  • Clear the Schwarzgeist in Misty Stream with an A rank! - turn the Gummi Ship EZ code on, choose the gold highwind and just defeat the shields for 10,000 points until you hit A rank, then defeat the boss.
  • Defeat 10 enemies at one time using the team attack Scream Strike. - turn on the 0 AP EZ code, turn the team attack at the start of battle ability for Mike and Sulley to on, and just find a spot. I got mine in the area where you fight a bunch of Heartless while the walls were electrocuted.
  • Clear a difficulty ★★✰ Battlegate while only having the code “Survival” ON. - self explanatory, I got mine in the Toy Box battle portal on the ground floor.

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
Not necessarily.

The best course of action to get both trophies in one playthrough quickly and with the least amount of pain is to do the following:
  • Start a beginner mode playthrough
  • Select Pro codes
  • Turn all of the Pro codes on for each of the battles that require them (only select mini and main bosses contribute to the Pro Rank, which you can see from the Pro codes menu). I turned default stats off and turned formchanges on when I got to the first boss fight of the Keyblade Graveyard because I was getting sick of the game by this point.
  • Level up to 99.
  • Turn off some of the Pro codes when you get to Limit Cut, to make those fights easier. I had default stats turned off, I let myself use battle items, I let myself use formchanges. This should get you 15,000 points per battle except for Luxord, since he's a gimmick fight and you can have more codes turned on for the full 25,000.
  • For me, I unlocked the Risk Taker trophy after beating all thirteen bosses. Some get it earlier because they kept all pro codes on during the Keyblade Graveyard onwards.
  • Turn all Pro codes off and beat the Secret Boss.
  • This unlocks EZ codes and you can load up the main game and complete those merits.
You can do EZ modes on their own playthrough, but unlocking Pro codes mean that you'd need to be extremely skilled at defeating the 14 super bosses (and Dark Inferno) with every single Pro code on.

As for the EZ code merits:

• Defeat 13 enemies in the air without landing! Enemies defeat with magic, links, team commands, or attractions are not counted - easy enough to do. Apparently shotlocks count.
  • Defeat 20 Shadows/Neoshadows at one time using Rage Form. - Turn on the EZ code to get rage form easier and find a battle portal with a lot of these Heartless, like Battle Portal 0
  • Use any link to defeat 77 enemies at one time! - I've heard that the Montropolis Flan with Simba and one hit KO is the best for this post-game. I did this and the one above in Olympus during the Lich fight.
  • Freeze and shatter 30 enemies in one battle! - Toy Box battle portal where the world's boss was. If you're killing them too fast, try and use Blizzard instead. You need to freeze the Heartless and THEN the next attack needs to kill them. With MP regen on, you can just spam blizzard to do this.
  • Use any attraction to defeat 5 Gigas toys at one time! - Best spot imo is up the top of Toy Box, in the playground area. Turn on the EZ code for more attractions and one hit KO and splash mountain them.
  • Travel from the tower in the forest to the Kingdom of Corona without walking on the ground, and landing only up to 5 times! - Not as bad as it sounds, just be careful after running up walls that you don't accidentally walk when you reach the top.
  • Clear the Schwarzgeist in Misty Stream with an A rank! - turn the Gummi Ship EZ code on, choose the gold highwind and just defeat the shields for 10,000 points until you hit A rank, then defeat the boss.
  • Defeat 10 enemies at one time using the team attack Scream Strike. - turn on the 0 AP EZ code, turn the team attack at the start of battle ability for Mike and Sulley to on, and just find a spot. I got mine in the area where you fight a bunch of Heartless while the walls were electrocuted.
  • Clear a difficulty ★★✰ Battlegate while only having the code “Survival” ON. - self explanatory, I got mine in the Toy Box battle portal on the ground floor.
THANK YOU! I think I'll try to get the EZ code trophy first. The other trophy sounds like a horror show.

AegisXIII

Awards
I am gonna try the risk taker in beginner soon. I'll let you know if I survived.

kristi-swat

Awards
THANK YOU! I think I'll try to get the EZ code trophy first. The other trophy sounds like a horror show.
It really was a horror show, for me at least. The arendelle boss was the worst to beat with all pro codes ON. And I did it on beginner but difficulty doesn’t really matter when all codes are ON. I got the trophy at Xion though. Didn’t need to fight MX and secret boss

AegisXIII

Awards
It really was a horror show, for me at least. The arendelle boss was the worst to beat with all pro codes ON. And I did it on beginner but difficulty doesn’t really matter when all codes are ON. I got the trophy at Xion though. Didn’t need to fight MX and secret boss
Yeah from what I heard, you can get the trophee by fighting all limit cut with all pro codes. So the main story is just to gather points that allows to disable some codes in limit cut.

kristi-swat

Awards
Yeah from what I heard, you can get the trophee by fighting all limit cut with all pro codes. So the main story is just to gather points that allows to disable some codes in limit cut.
yeah, if you do the story fully you get 165 or 175k points don't remember correctly so then you need just 200k during limit fights. very easy to do, I generally got 17.5k per boss

Back