• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Damage indicators

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Awards
Does anyone else hate the new damage indicators they added with the update? I wish there was a way to turn them off.

AegisXIII

Awards
Does anyone else hate the new damage indicators they added with the update? I wish there was a way to turn them off.
Why? It's useful information if you use them. Maybe they can add an ez code to disable it. 😂

AegisXIII

Awards
It's distracting at first because you are not used to it. You'll see that in 2 days you won't notice it anymore. I get the same at every android update.

ngc50

Awards
I am so confused. What are damage indicators? You’ve got me thinking of like, the red marks that tell you which direction you’re being shot from in shooting games

Awards
I am so confused. What are damage indicators? You’ve got me thinking of like, the red marks that tell you which direction you’re being shot from in shooting games

With the new update, certain attacks show a glowing red circle when hit.

EternalDream

With the new update, certain attacks show a glowing red circle when hit.

These show up when you're hit with an attack that can't be blocked, which is helpful info for newer players and prior to the update it could feel a bit unfair if you didn't know why your block just failed.

Granted they still don't tell you that in the game itself so to most people its just random red circles, but hey, 'tis a start.

ngc50

Awards
Ok thanks. Hopefully people can piece it together since they explicitly tell you about certain undodgeable attacks on game over screens

Back