• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Spoilers ► Theory: Luxord (Re Mind secret ending spoilers)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
But who's to say that Demyx has gone anywhere? If anything, I'd figure he's still hanging around Radiant Garden.
That's just it though, we dont know. He, Lauriam, and Elerena weren't shown after the the final battle so where they are is anyone's guess.

Ink Ribbon

Awards
Yes. He kinda was a double-agent.

The MoM would be Major Zero and the Foretellers the Patriots. Ava would be Naomi Hunter. Ienzo would be Otacon. Hahahaha

*Jim Ross voice* Bah Gawd!

I think I need my Kojima/Nomura crossover now lol.

I don't think Luxord and the MoM are connected. The MoM having the All Gazing Eye would be enough supervision for him to intervene whenever necessary.

This is true. I forgot about ole dragon eye on No Name.

WHO is trying to figure out something about Yozora? If you mean the MoM, then it's possible, seeing as how he's in Shibuya.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Awards
That's just it though, we dont know. He, Lauriam, and Elerena weren't shown after the the final battle so where they are is anyone's guess.
I'd figure that Marluxia and Larxene would recomplete back in Daybreak Town/modern Scala Ad Caelum, but surely anything's possible there, since we don't know how/when they became Nobodies. Demyx doesn't feel as enigmatic to me as the others, though, because he doesn't "die" again in KH3. He just warps off to go chill somewhere, and he has his own Gummiphone alongside the other allies to Sora & co., so I don't see why Riku, for example, can't give a shout out to Demyx and he could pop up when and wherever, y'know?

It's like when a work friend finishes their shift... You may not know EXACTLY where they're going next, but you know that metaphysically, they're right around the corner and not missing.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
I'd figure that Marluxia and Larxene would recomplete back in Daybreak Town/modern Scala Ad Caelum, but surely anything's possible there, since we don't know how/when they became Nobodies. Demyx doesn't feel as enigmatic to me as the others, though, because he doesn't "die" again in KH3. He just warps off to go chill somewhere, and he has his own Gummiphone alongside the other allies to Sora & co., so I don't see why Riku, for example, can't give a shout out to Demyx and he could pop up when and wherever, y'know?

It's like when a work friend finishes their shift... You may not know EXACTLY where they're going next, but you know that metaphysically, they're right around the corner and not missing.
Since we know nothing about Demyx's backstory aside from implications from Xemnas I'd say he is pretty enigmatic right now. If Luxord is truly from Shibuya/Shinjuku that means Demyx is the only member from the original organization who we know nothing about

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
My intrigue comes from what Durol says "Impressive, is it not?"

What is he talking about?

Could he have given Yozora the ability to access his Station of Awakening? Or as Yozora is waking up, maybe he gave him access to the Sleeping Realms? The Final World and the Station of Awakening are accessed via sleep/death, so Durol must have some way of sending Yozora to that realm. What if Durol was giving Yozora his Mark of Mastery?

It seems like Durol is the one that sent Yozora to meet Sora. But why? I need answers Nomura!

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
I don't think Luxord gave Yozora the ability to conmune with the death. Yozora has one red and one blue eye. In some cultures, that's seen as a ghost eye, an ability to see the death. Since Yozora is based on Noctis, it means that Yozora was born with that. Luxord's comments could be directed at whereever they're driving.

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
I'd figure that Marluxia and Larxene would recomplete back in Daybreak Town/modern Scala Ad Caelum, but surely anything's possible there, since we don't know how/when they became Nobodies.
The only problem I see with that is those two lost the memories of their old Keyblading life, and the Keyblade itself until they joined Org.XIII, so having them been living in a world this whole time where the Keyblade is well-known if not commonplace doesn't mesh.

But speaking of all that, since this doesn't get touched on, since Lauriam, Elrena, Demyx, and Luxord would have presumably recompleted after their original defeats in whatever worlds they live in, then if Luxord lives in either Shibuya or Shinjuku then Xemnas would have gone there to find him. Making those cities a normal world just like any other.

My intrigue comes from what Durol says "Impressive, is it not?"

What is he talking about?

Could he have given Yozora the ability to access his Station of Awakening? Or as Yozora is waking up, maybe he gave him access to the Sleeping Realms? The Final World and the Station of Awakening are accessed via sleep/death, so Durol must have some way of sending Yozora to that realm. What if Durol was giving Yozora his Mark of Mastery?

It seems like Durol is the one that sent Yozora to meet Sora. But why? I need answers Nomura!
I take Luxord's either just commenting on the scenery or does know what Yozora went through, phrasing it a way he doesn't come off as suspicious. But I doubt Luxord did anything to Yozora.

SuperNova

Awards
It really seems like Luxord was aware of what Yozora was doing. He could be commenting on the landscape around them sure, but at the same time I could also see him making that comment
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Awards
The only problem I see with that is those two lost the memories of their old Keyblading life, and the Keyblade itself until they joined Org.XIII, so having them been living in a world this whole time where the Keyblade is well-known if not commonplace doesn't mesh.

But speaking of all that, since this doesn't get touched on, since Lauriam, Elrena, Demyx, and Luxord would have presumably recompleted after their original defeats in whatever worlds they live in, then if Luxord lives in either Shibuya or Shinjuku then Xemnas would have gone there to find him. Making those cities a normal world just like any other.

Didn't Axel also "forget" some of his past (I was never really clear on whether he actively chose to ignore and forget about Subject X, or if he forgot about her after becoming a Nobody), but still woke up in Radiant Garden at the site of his separation?

With Young Xehanort able to time travel, seemingly at will, I don't see what may necessarily preclude him or Xemnas (seeing as the Nobodies are generally stronger than their respective Somebodies) from not only being aware of, but also able to travel to, alternate universes, assuming that that's even what Shibuya is. Or rather, perhaps Luxord was the one coming and going, and encountered Xemnas or Xigbar (since he usually did the recruiting) in a world that they were already studying. Xigbar/Luxu probably also knows about alternate universes.

I also have a feeling that Marluxia and Larxene knew more than they let on.

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
Luxord's comment was probably just praising Sora's power since he did Defeat Yozora in the canon ending
If that's what Luxord was doing, then maybe it has something to do with Yozora saying that he didn't need to use his power yet. Yozora has the ability to "steal" powers from his opponent, so what if Luxord sent him to Sora to use Sora's powers in his worldline? Maybe introducing the keyblade into that worldline?

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
Luxord being an agent from another universe sent to look for powers that could help tip the scale to their favor in a war sounds like something I can picture him doing.
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show
Interesting. We could argue that "the trials" that Yozora went through could either be his Dive to the Heart, or the Reapers' Game. Maybe Yozora's Dive doesn't have to do with the ability to wield the Keyblade, but rather, [I]find [/I]a Keyblade Wielder.

Back