• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Spoilers ► Theory: Luxord (Re Mind secret ending spoilers)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Violet Pluto

Awards
I swear, if "Luxord" turns out to be an anagram of Lord U...
What? Are you an Umineko Fan?

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show
Judging by how Luxord calls Yozora "Commander", it's possible that his primary job is to be one of Yozora's trusted aides or something along those lines. It's also possible that the universe of TWEWY exists within the world of Verum Rex and Luxord's Realground job is linked to Yozora, while in the Underground he's either a Reaper or a Game Master. Hell, he could be Joshua's newly appointed Conductor or a Producer like Mr. H.

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
What? Are you an Umineko Fan?

No, but I just always found it amusing. 😆

Spoiler Spoiler Show
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Judging by how Luxord calls Yozora "Commander", it's possible that his primary job is to be one of Yozora's trusted aides or something along those lines. It's also possible that the universe of TWEWY exists within the world of Verum Rex and Luxord's Realground job is linked to Yozora, while in the Underground he's either a Reaper or a Game Master. Hell, he could be Joshua's newly appointed Conductor or a Producer like Mr. H.
Either can work when relating them to "games". Not sure how I'd feel about Luxord being THAT powerful, though. Luxord being an Angel is too much. lol

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
@FudgemintGuardian - I'm starting to think that Xemnas (and possibly Luxigbar) assumed that Demyx and Luxord are from the Age of Fairytales as well. I don't think they'll touch upon this subject, but perhaps Luxu found them all in the same place and he just assumed that, since they were with Lauriam and Elrena, that meant that Luxord and Demyx are from the KHx/Ux era as well. But it can't be that because, when Xigbar was eavesdropping on Zexion, he specifically told him they had found an eleventh member, not two more, meaning that Lauriam was somewhere separate of Elrena. But since this piece of information is from [I]years[/I] ago, maybe Nomura could find some way to fit it into the current narrative. Maybe he found everyone, but was screening them before they could be properly recruited? Maybe Lauriam was the one that got his Sigil first before the other ones, thus making him an official member?

Either can work when relating them to "games". Not sure how I'd feel about Luxord being THAT powerful, though. Luxord being an Angel is too much. lol [/COLOR]

Just a thought. He could very well be one of the many red or black hooded Reapers, hahah. Hell, WHAT IF HE'S THE REAPER REVIEW REAPER?!?!??!?!?! I JUST HAD A MENTAL PIC OF LUXORD'S VOICE SAYING: "Like a bolt from the blue, it's time for the Reaper Review"

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
@FudgemintGuardian - I'm starting to think that Xemnas (and possibly Luxigbar) assumed that Demyx and Luxord are from the Age of Fairytales as well. I don't think they'll touch upon this subject, but perhaps Luxu found them all in the same place and he just assumed that, since they were with Lauriam and Elrena, that meant that Luxord and Demyx are from the KHx/Ux era as well. But it can't be that because, when Xigbar was eavesdropping on Zexion, he specifically told him they had found an eleventh member, not two more, meaning that Lauriam was somewhere separate of Elrena. But since this piece of information is from [I]years[/I] ago, maybe Nomura could find some way to fit it into the current narrative. Maybe he found everyone, but was screening them before they could be properly recruited? Maybe Lauriam was the one that got his Sigil first before the other ones, thus making him an official member?
He could have found them at the same spot, but not at the same time.

I do wonder if Demyx has something to do with this. If we go by their numbers being the order they joined, then he's the first of them, and his reaction to the reveal looked like that of worry

Just a thought. He could very well be one of the many red or black hooded Reapers, hahah. Hell, WHAT IF HE'S THE REAPER REVIEW REAPER?!?!??!?!?! I JUST HAD A MENTAL PIC OF LUXORD'S VOICE SAYING: "Like a bolt from the blue, it's time for the Reaper Review"
You have no idea how much I want this now.

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
He could have found them at the same spot, but not at the same time.

I do wonder if Demyx has something to do with this. If we go by their numbers being the order they joined, then he's the first of them, and his reaction to the reveal looked like that of worry

You have no idea how much I want this now.
True. The same way Subject X and Xehanort ended up in the same spot, but in different times. Maybe he found them all in the Keyblade Graveyard, but at different times?

Nice observation.

Haha xD

SuperSaiyanSora

Awards

I feel like this might be it. I can really see Nomura tying the two together. The fact that Yozora said he "wandered in here, and went through some trials" makes me really convinced that it's some TWEWY stuff going on. Luxord DID say the wild card "could turn the tables", so what if it's some sort of advantage for Sora in order to not get himself erased in the Reapers' Game?

I'm thinking it's possible that Luxord is the one that put Yozora up to saving Sora, because if Sora wins, the driver (who I'm convinced is Luxord's Somebody) says "Impressive, is it not?" I know it's a 1:1 scene of a Versus XIII trailer back in the day, but I think the fact that Yozora wakes up and that's what the driver says right away, I feel like it's done for a reason.

Luxord gives Sora a wild card, and later on, somehow somebody who may or may not be Luxord's Somebody is driving Yozora around. Calls him "Commander". And too, in the beginning of ReMind, Luxord knew so much that he put Xigbar in a tight spot. He knows more than he honestly should be, and since that took place in the very beginning of KH3... Makes you wonder what he discovered and made him give Sora a wild card when we defeat him in the Keyblade Graveyard.

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
I feel like this might be it. I can really see Nomura tying the two together. The fact that Yozora said he "wandered in here, and went through some trials" makes me really convinced that it's some TWEWY stuff going on. Luxord DID say the wild card "could turn the tables", so what if it's some sort of advantage for Sora in order to not get himself erased in the Reapers' Game?

I'm thinking it's possible that Luxord is the one that put Yozora up to saving Sora, because if Sora wins, the driver (who I'm convinced is Luxord's Somebody) says "Impressive, is it not?" I know it's a 1:1 scene of a Versus XIII trailer back in the day, but I think the fact that Yozora wakes up and that's what the driver says right away, I feel like it's done for a reason.

Luxord gives Sora a wild card, and later on, somehow somebody who may or may not be Luxord's Somebody is driving Yozora around. Calls him "Commander". And too, in the beginning of ReMind, Luxord knew so much that he put Xigbar in a tight spot. He knows more than he honestly should be, and since that took place in the very beginning of KH3... Makes you wonder what he discovered and made him give Sora a wild card when we defeat him in the Keyblade Graveyard.
Yozora has one blue and one red eye. In some cultures, that's called "ghost eye", which means that that person can see and conmute with the dead, which would explain how Yozora can easily access the Final World. Either that, or while Yozora was asleep, he was playing the Reapers' Game, he won, his wish was to rescue Sora, Joshua giggled, and he brought him up to the wrong Sora... This also begs the question, if Yozora is in the Game, what did he sacrifice? His appearance?

SweetYetSalty

Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show

DarknessInZero

lmao Luxord based off Master Miller. Would not surprise me if Japan's two most convoluted video game stories do this. If this were any other franchsie I'd say it's a crack theory. But since these two franchises are so similar in their complex storytelling...eff it. it's possible.

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
lmao Luxord based off Master Miller. Would not surprise me if Japan's two most convoluted video game stories do this. If this were any other franchsie I'd say it's a crack theory. But since these two franchises are so similar in their complex storytelling...eff it. it's possible.
They're both voiced by the same voice actor, actually.

Ink Ribbon

Awards

And this time, no one’s going to play him like a damn fiddle! If we go by that thinking, I guess this would make Xigbar Revolver Ocelot and the MoM Big Boss? I’m ready for this theory to be true lol.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show
Spoiler Spoiler Show

SweetYetSalty

Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
I guess this would make Xigbar Revolver Ocelot
Yes. He kinda was a double-agent.

and the MoM Big Boss?
The MoM would be Major Zero and the Foretellers the Patriots. Ava would be Naomi Hunter. Ienzo would be Otacon. Hahahaha

I do wonder if the MoM isn’t using Luxord to keep tabs on things, specifically Luxu. What if he doesn’t actually trust Luxu enough to carry out the tasks or is suspicious of him so he sent Luxord in as a spy.
I don't think Luxord and the MoM are connected. The MoM having the All Gazing Eye would be enough supervision for him to intervene whenever necessary.

Or it could just be simply he was trying to figure out something about Yozora.
WHO is trying to figure out something about Yozora? If you mean the MoM, then it's possible, seeing as how he's in Shibuya.

If Demyx is from there, then I want him to be a musician hired for the formal party shown in the old Versus XIII trailers, and just a normal dude who got caught up in the plot by pure happenstance.
Yozora, Not!Ignis, Not!PromptoArdyn, Luxord and Demyx. Yep. We've got the five originally planned party members for Versus/XV.

You know what wold be interesting? That Luxord is from Shibuya, but Demyx is from Shinjuku, meaning that Sora would encounter Luxord in Shibuya and Riku would meet with Demyx in Shinjuku.

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
Yozora, Not!Ignis, Not!PromptoArdyn, Luxord and Demyx. Yep. We've got the five originally planned party members for Versus/XV.

You know what wold be interesting? That Luxord is from Shibuya, but Demyx is from Shinjuku, meaning that Sora would encounter Luxord in Shibuya and Riku would meet with Demyx in Shinjuku.
Making the whole point of that new Demyx scene being just so he and Riku have met beforehand. I think it'd be great if Demyx winds up being Riku's party member. Boy needs a fun character to play off from.

Awards
But who's to say that Demyx has gone anywhere? If anything, I'd figure he's still hanging around Radiant Garden.

Back