• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

(SPOILERS) Union X: The Plot Thickens

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

LoneFox

Awards
hmmm how can you be sure about the Luxu part though?
The secret reports tell that he has read the lost page. There are only two instances of it in existence. We haven't seen Luxu anywhere near the copy Gula has, so he must have accessed the original instead. The rest of it is just connecting all the information we have about the book, the box, MoM's goal, and how the worlds work in a way that makes sense.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
Why did Luxu read the Lost Page in the first place when part of his role was exactly to NOT know anything in regards to content of the BoP?
If Luxu did read it, he'd violated the boundaries of his role, wouldn't he?

LoneFox

Awards
Why did Luxu read the Lost Page in the first place when part of his role was exactly to NOT know anything in regards to content of the BoP?
If Luxu did read it, he'd violated the boundaries of his role, wouldn't he?
That is exactly what I was trying to say. It's what adds him to the list of traitors.

Eonstar890

Awards
Guess it depends on if Lauriam's efforts to find his sister lead to something game changing or not. So far, his own personal search hasn't gotten him anywhere (Ephemer and Blaine have peiced together more than him at this point). I'm not sure how MoM could've known about Strelitzia's demise, since he wasn't there to witness it, and there's no indication that even Luxu was aware about what exactly happened to her (and he was the one holding the gazing eye). But I guess we won't know until we see how things pan out a bit further.

I am pretty sure his search is what lead him to finding the Ark at the exact same moment as Maleficent, which will most likely lead to some big altercation. Also if this ark is in the real daybreak town that means Lauriam escaped the data world too. So I would definitely say his course of actions have significantly affected his fate, which we know will end with him in the far future. Without Strelitzia disappearing, none of this may have happened.

While we don’t know exactly how much Luxu has seen so far, we do know he is watching close by as several actions of the new union leaders is detailed in the secret reports. For instance he mentions how their is an imposter in the group, meaning he knows about the current actions of the new five.

Ink Ribbon

Awards
All of this is making me wonder what really was the purpose of killing Strelitzia. I remember she had a sense of purity and innocence but there’s not much else known about her. Is it she possible she’s a princess of heart? Maybe that’s why she got the BoP instead of someone else? Whoever took her out, essentially killed two birds with one stone. Got the book and destroyed a PoH. Sure, the PoH power could’ve moved to someone else. However in the end, we still had children murdering each other and the world ending so new candidates could’ve been very limited. What if Darkness (or whoever) was trying to prevent the possible use of the seven pure lights so it killed Strelitzia as a backup plan? Then again she could just be an unfortunate victim and Im reading too much into it lol. But it just feels there’s more to this whole thing with her.

Since there’s many posts to quote on Luxu, I’ll just note it here separately. Aside from the fact there’s an X in his name and not the other Foretellers, his facial scar and eyepatch do form an X (a possible recusant’s sigil?). It didn’t jump out at me right away but yeah there might be something up there. I do believe Luxu followed MoM’s orders but think he started doing some things on his own too at some point. Besides, you can’t tell me the MoM isn’t going to be like “Luxu, you’re looking a little bit more evil than usual.”

Last edited:

DarknessInZero

That is exactly what I was trying to say. It's what adds him to the list of traitors.

This is a stretch. The Master only singled out one traitor. All these other instances you mentioned are contrived. Starting the Keyblade War does not make them a traitor...they are doing what was supposed to happen. The war was always inevitable, so why does it make them traitors when the Master planned for them to fight each other?

Ava deviated from his plans by acting on her own. That makes her the likely traitor, because she tried to go against the Master's grand plan -- this implication is the game telling us that she is the most likely suspect.

If there's anyone to be foolproof from ever deviating from the role...it's Luxu. Quite literally the only one who never hesitated in the Master or his plan.

D

Deleted member 252753

If there's anyone to be foolproof from ever deviating from the role...it's Luxu. Quite literally the only one who never hesitated in the Master or his plan.
That seems right about Luxu never deviating from his role but, for the sake of argument, perhaps that actually would make him the traitor in a sense.

Not a traitor to the plan ascribed to him, which he didn't fully understand and which he didn't even know was right (if the forthcoming character files can be believed), but a traitor unto his own heart.

'May your heart be your guiding key... you ultimately have to do what your heart feels is right' - MoM

When Aced, Gula, Ava defy their master's teachings they are following their hearts (I don't remember enough about Ira & Invi in Back Cover but you could probably say the same about them).

Luxu doesn't follow his heart and rebel, instead ensuring his Master's plan comes to fruition and in the process, he gives his heart to darkness (this is undeniably true).

Sorry for the long bit of contrarianism.

DarknessInZero

That seems right about Luxu never deviating from his role but, for the sake of argument, perhaps that actually would make him the traitor in a sense.

Not a traitor to the plan ascribed to him, which he didn't fully understand and which he didn't even know was right (if the forthcoming character files can be believed), but a traitor unto his own heart.

'May your heart be your guiding key... you ultimately have to do what your heart feels is right' - MoM

When Aced, Gula, Ava defy their master's teachings they are following their hearts (I don't remember enough about Ira & Invi in Back Cover but you could probably say the same about them).

Luxu doesn't follow his heart and rebel, instead ensuring his Master's plan comes to fruition and in the process, he gives his heart to darkness (this is undeniably true).

Sorry for the long bit of contrarianism.

Hm, I can kind of see that happening in a plot twist for future games. Where Luxu becomes the big bad and is revealed as the traitor because he's the one who instigated everything as he was the only one to not question what was going on. I like where some of this is going. But in terms of this current story, for KHUX, making more traitors ain't happening

D

Deleted member 252753

Hm, I can kind of see that happening in a plot twist for future games. Where Luxu becomes the big bad and is revealed as the traitor because he's the one who instigated everything as he was the only one to not question what was going on. I like where some of this is going. But in terms of this current story, for KHUX, making more traitors ain't happening
Oh yeah I looked at your last post without thinking about the context. I agree that's not relevant for KHUX at all

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
The thought of Luxu being added to the list of possible traitors gave me a mental picture of the MoM being asked who the traitor was and he slowly points at someone, then someone else and so forth, revealing that everyone ended up being a traitor in their own way.

D

Deleted member 252753

I did notice something linking the foreteller traitor stuff to KHUX today.

Another thing Gula did that wasn't allowed was to reveal the contents of the Lost Page to two people, just as the bells rang out. These two people were Player and Skuld. I think she would be the only new union leader to know about the Lost Page.

kristi-swat

Awards
The secret reports tell that he has read the lost page. There are only two instances of it in existence. We haven't seen Luxu anywhere near the copy Gula has, so he must have accessed the original instead. The rest of it is just connecting all the information we have about the book, the box, MoM's goal, and how the worlds work in a way that makes sense.
I was doing some rereading of Secret Report 11 and you're right, the part of the lost page is indeed weird and furthermore, the lost page doesn't detail the war. The war was already written in the books everyone had :S
Another note is from Luxu's observations which comparing with what is going on in UX something is off.
He says " One of the Five is an imposter, someone the Master did not choose. They represent a virus in the program he so carefully wrote. The virus has begun a strange undertaking: a reckless plot to allow the Five to escape into another worldline." Now from past story we know that Brain seems to be the one wanting to change things. If the imposter, now Ven is the same as this virus we would have seen Ven come up with these plans already by now?! Unless it's to be revealed in the future updates.

D

Deleted member 252753

I have expanded my theory to explain the virus. Here's the TL;DR version:

The true virus is Player, because they were not a Dandelion and hence hadn't been 'coded' into the MoM's program. As the Keyblade War was beginning, Skuld invited Player to join the Dandelions but they said no. Skuld took them to to the new worldline anyway. More reason to label Skuld the killer/replacement.

I do have a little evidence for this already and will try to find more.

Twilight Lumiair

Awards
The true virus is Player, because they were not a Dandelion and hence hadn't been 'coded' into the MoM's program. As the Keyblade War was beginning, Skuld invited Player to join the Dandelions but they said no. Skuld took them to to the new worldline anyway. More reason to label Skuld the killer/replacement.
Hmmm.. ok so:
1) Are you suggesting the MoM knew who every single Dandelion would be, and individually coded them into his program? How, when Ava was the one who picked them all (for a long time doing so in secret)? And that... Doesn't sound like a very reasonable or efficient way to go about things, does it? Why would he need to "program" them in such a way in the first place?
2) Just because Player chose not leave with the Dandelions, didn't make them unworthy or unable of becoming one. Even in the middle of the Keyblade War, Ava still tells the player to leave the battle with the Dandelions, so they had the freedom and the approval to go whenever they pleased (provided they didn't die, of course). Also, it was technically Skuld and Ephemer who went to retrieve [Player] from the Keyblade Graveyard, and the latter was the one who did all the talking (and the one who actually took Player's hand) from what I recall.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 252753

Hmmm.. ok so:
1) Are you suggesting the MoM knew who every single Dandelion would be, and individually coded them into his program? How, when Ava was the one who picked them all (for a long time doing so in secret)? And that... Doesn't sound like a very reasonable or efficient way to go about things, does it? Why would he need to "program" them in such a way in the first place?
2) Just because Player chose not leave with the Dandelions, didn't make them unworthy or unable of becoming one. Even in the middle of the Keyblade War, Ava still tells the player to leave the battle with the Dandelions, so they had the freedom and the approval to go whenever they pleased (provided they didn't die, of course). Also, it was technically Skuld and Ephemer who went to retrieve [Player] from the Keyblade Graveyard, and the latter was the one who did all the talking (and the one who actually took Player's hand) from what I recall.
Well, let's deal with the Ephemer argument first. That's simply explained: Skuld lied and said she had recruited Player at the last minute. In fact, looking at it another way, if Ephemer does all the talking and takes the player's hand... Why did Nomura even write Skuld into that scene? She's redundant, unless to highlight that she selected Player herself.

I would take the same approach to your point about it not mattering that the Player didn't become a Dandelion and the 'coding' thing. If it doesn't actually matter whether or not somebody joins the Dandelions, then what's the point of the whole idea? Why can't Ava, Ephemer, and Skuld just take anyone they like to the next world without getting them to join an organisation.

I don't know if MoM knew everyone who would join, but maybe joining marked you in some mystical way (and this is not a dumb idea in a series where marking someone with an X also has mystical significance). Plus, do you think MoM would plan things like this: 'You should recruit wielders into the Dandelions to go to the next world... But if you bring one or two others that's also fine'? (sorry for being crude)

Kimmy1980

Awards
Thank you AdrianXXII. I keep trying to place a character in the role of the killer of Strelitzia, but it has to be Darkness. I believe Darkness also has the ability to shapeshift, and maybe appeared to Ven in the shape of Ava to induct him into the Dandelions. Darkness needs a vessel to move forward in time, and it will be Ventus.

What I don't get is why have two siblings (Laurium and Strelitzia) be on the list of the Master of Masters? I have such a hard time getting past this. It doesn't make any sense.

The storyline is getting way too confusing lately. First we hear of worldlines, and now an ark? Which is it? Why would Darkness even lead Malificent to the ark machine, when he/she already mentions that it was never fully complete? Now we know why Malificent is hesitant to get inside. Question though, when she finds the machine, is she in digital Daybreak Town or real world Daybreak Town?

The word "ark" is being thrown about in two different ways. First a machine, and then the line from BBS, "And now it is your darkness that shall be the ark that sustains me." If we go off of the second option, Ventus would be the "ark" for Darkness. Will other characters witness this event, and follow suit? Maybe that's the key instead of moving forward in time? What if nobody uses the machine at all?

I know that Ephemer will not make it, possibly struck down by Ventus/Darkness in the keyblade graveyard. Maybe a connection to the Dark Inferno? and Brain needs to go on to rebuild Daybreak Town into Scala ad Caelum and be the lineage of Eraqus. Which leaves Skuld, Ventus, and Laurium?

I still think that Grand Central Station in the Wreck it Ralph world is a bigger key to getting to the outside world.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
The storyline is getting way too confusing lately. First we hear of worldlines, and now an ark? Which is it? Why would Darkness even lead Malificent to the ark machine, when he/she already mentions that it was never fully complete? Now we know why Malificent is hesitant to get inside. Question though, when she finds the machine, is she in digital Daybreak Town or real world Daybreak Town?

The ark is only able to achieve time travel because it's incomplete, suggesting that its original purpose is, well, not that. And Darkness explains why they need Maleficent to return to her own time in this update. They need someone with memories of the Dandelions to be there in the future so that they can be reformed.

The scene is very much unclear. We all assumed that the machine is the ark that allows Maleficent to return to the future, but it's possible it may actually be the gateway back into the real world.

The word "ark" is being thrown about in two different ways. First a machine, and then the line from BBS, "And now it is your darkness that shall be the ark that sustains me." If we go off of the second option, Ventus would be the "ark" for Darkness. Will other characters witness this event, and follow suit? Maybe that's the key instead of moving forward in time? What if nobody uses the machine at all?

I don't really see what's conflicting between the machine and the context MX uses it in?

I know that Ephemer will not make it, possibly struck down by Ventus/Darkness in the keyblade graveyard. Maybe a connection to the Dark Inferno? and Brain needs to go on to rebuild Daybreak Town into Scala ad Caelum and be the lineage of Eraqus. Which leaves Skuld, Ventus, and Laurium?

According to Luxu, all five of them make the jump to the next worldline.

Any

Awards
Guys, if you check quest 60 and you’ll see a cloak figure standing on the towers. No one saw that?
4F2CE99B-BCF9-47AA-AC78-D11ED6F6FFDA.jpeg

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Guys, if you check quest 60 and you’ll see a cloak figure standing on the towers. No one saw that?
View attachment 12255

We actually discussed this years and years ago, and exploring KHX's files for this scene shows that they used Invi as the stand-in for this mysterious figure. Ultimately it amounted to nothing; even the novel just leaves it as an unnamed Foreteller.

Hirokey123

Awards
I think it was meant to be a hint to Invi's role as the observer.

Back