• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Ven Is Master of Masters / Vanitas Is "Darkness"

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Eonstar890

Awards
Ven is a boy and MoM may have the ability to time travel.
This is true and kind of goes with what I was saying. Even if MoM was an older Ventus. It’s still not really the same Ven we are all familiar with. And if he is older than he wont have the same youthful face either. I know it’s old but I still believe the reincarnation theory has some merit which is why I doubt the MoM is any of the main cast.

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
I know it’s old but I still believe the reincarnation theory has some merit which is why I doubt the MoM is any of the main cast.
At this point in time, I don't think that theory will come true. Now that we have Worldlines as a concept, it's possible the MoM jumped Worldlines in order to reach a point in time where he could somehow gain whatever he needs in order to tip to his favor the Keyblade War of his time and then return.

Eonstar890

Awards
At this point in time, I don't think that theory will come true. Now that we have Worldlines as a concept, it's possible the MoM jumped Worldlines in order to reach a point in time where he could somehow gain whatever he needs in order to tip to his favor the Keyblade War of his time and then return.
The only reason I mention this theory is due to the uncanny similarities of the foretellers to certain GoL. I don't fully believe it, but when certain things like character poses, color schemes, and elemental preferences line up... its hard to ignore. My point in terms of the original post being that sure MoM could be "Ventus" but in the same way that the foretellers could "be" Aqua, Terra, Riku, Sora, and Kairi.

I also have this big hope that its more like the foretellers are the "anti" to their respective character and they each will have some cool duel/rivalry in the next saga.

And after all the work that went into explaining rules of time travel in DDD i really hope the whole mechanic isn't about to be so retconned that people are time hopping willy nilly.

Tetsu

I want to bring up something interesting that i found out in kh3 with ven as well while looking back on bbs.

When demxy hands off a replica for roxas its in a white blanket... now at the start of bbs we see.. ven nonmoving in a white blanket just like the replicas.. normally id write it off..
By nomura does this kind of stuff a lot lol.
Plus ven doesnt age at all nor does need to any food or water in the years hes left alone to sleep.
Hmm food for thought is all

ZeVaine

Awards
The MoM is from a time where, in his opinion, a "keyblade war" has been happening for forever... Specifically meaning that light and dark have been clashing for forever, and he thinks it's going to end soon and that he can even sit it out.

I think Demyx being the MoM is hilarious, and if they can make it work in an actually interesting way, it would rmake my day.

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
I want to bring up something interesting that i found out in kh3 with ven as well while looking back on bbs.

When demxy hands off a replica for roxas its in a white blanket... now at the start of bbs we see.. ven nonmoving in a white blanket just like the replicas.. normally id write it off..
By nomura does this kind of stuff a lot lol.
Plus ven doesnt age at all nor does need to any food or water in the years hes left alone to sleep.
Hmm food for thought is all
I just think it's a coincidence. I don't think Ventus is a Replica, just someone from the past that ended up in present time. Plus I don't think the Replica technology was as advanced as back then.

Back