• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Keyblade Graveyard: Set Up By MoM?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
After reading someone's scathing review about the whole heartless killing the Guardians of Light situation, I was wondering why Xehanort would do that if it would prevent him from summoning Kingdom Hearts. Well, I have a theory that the killing Kairi/"you require motivation" bit was for Sora to abuse the Power of Waking again in such a short period of time after going through hell battling The Norts. If that really is the case, then could the Master of Masters have told Xehanort to have the heartless kill the guardians so that Sora uses the Power of Waking at that time, then to also kidnap Kairi and kill her so that he will use it again? It seems as if the MoM wants Sora to be wherever he ends up in the secret video.

It also would be fitting that the "lights from the past" make an appearance at this juncture of the story, as the Dandylions were the MoM's plan after all. On top of it all, there was the backup plan of the new Princesses of Heart in the event that Sora failed... although depending on what the MoM has planned, maybe Sora's failure wasn't an option?

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
What if the MoM died? Sora appeared in Shibuya right after dying. Whose to say that the conditions to appearing in Shibuya aren't that you have to be dead first? What if the MoM knew that he was going to die and he devised a plan that had Sora be his rescue squad?

Or perhaps he never died, there's something in Shibuya that he needs to get, he knows he can't get back, so he has to use Sora to get back.

Or maybe whatever is in Shibuya isn't for him, or for Sora and later the MoM will exploit him?

OR (lol), the MoM wants Sora to see that, even though he abused the Power of Waking and that lead him to death, that there is STILL a way to cheat death?

Iunno, if the MoM came from an era where there is still a Keyblade War happening, then maybe the MoM wants to bring Sora with him to revive fallen wielders and have his faction be in favor?

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
After reading someone's scathing review about the whole heartless killing the Guardians of Light situation, I was wondering why Xehanort would do that if it would prevent him from summoning Kingdom Hearts.

If we're going by the Sleeping Realm theory, then Xehanort already won in the first timeline. Killing Kairi was more of a way to piss off Sora. Especially since the prophesy only requires them to "clash".

alexis.anagram

pajamaモード
Awards
Why would Xehanort be working with the MoM in the first place? I mean I'm sure Nomura will figure out a reason why things happened in KH3 somewhere around the midpoint of the next saga but as it stands Xehanort had his own agenda and Sora and the GoL were just a means to an end for him. There's nothing to suggest that he saw them as anything more than sacrificial lambs for his pet project. He doesn't really seem like the type to take orders, either.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
Why would Xehanort be working with the MoM in the first place? I mean I'm sure Nomura will figure out a reason why things happened in KH3 somewhere around the midpoint of the next saga but as it stands Xehanort had his own agenda and Sora and the GoL were just a means to an end for him. There's nothing to suggest that he saw them as anything more than sacrificial lambs for his pet project. He doesn't really seem like the type to take orders, either.

I got the impression that it was Luxu and not the MoM, but it would be because he was showing Xehanort the future.
I could be wrong on this.

Back