• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Nobody Names vs. "Real Names"

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
Has anyone heard the theory that Luxord's name is Ludor; being remniscent of Ludus - a first person particle roughly translating to "I am"? Ludo means game.

People are using this as evidence to support the theory that Luxord is the Player Character from Union Cross. "I am the game/player".

Awards
Has anyone heard the theory that Luxord's name is Ludor; being remniscent of Ludus - a first person particle roughly translating to "I am"? Ludo means game.

People are using this as evidence to support the theory that Luxord is the Player Character from Union Cross. "I am the game/player".
Wait, there are actually theories of Luxord being the player character?

How the hell does that even work? Yeah, the apparent default is a male but aside from that, Player doesn't even have any resemblance to Luxord and as of Union Cross isn't all that important.

Like, the player character of X is still "us", in a sense. So basically that would mean we're all Luxord and Luxord is us.

We're all British Card Playing Miller Touchdown.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

Can't say it's a theory I particularly care for. Just seems like folks are trying every which way to connect current characters to as many from the UX era as possible.

Player may just be a generic avatar but they do have a distinct personality that is the complete opposite of Luxord's.

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards

"I am the game."

Oh, my darkness. Luxord is the franchise!

Awards
Can't say it's a theory I particularly care for. Just seems like folks are trying every which way to connect current characters to as many from the UX era as possible.

Player may just be a generic avatar but they do have a distinct personality that is the complete opposite of Luxord's.
Not to mention they never had any interaction with a deck of cards outside of Wonderland.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
Not to mention they never had any interaction with a deck of cards outside of Wonderland.

In the original KHx, they used cards instead of medals

Wait, there are actually theories of Luxord being the player character?

Yes, I like it.

How the hell does that even work? Yeah, the apparent default is a male but aside from that, Player doesn't even have any resemblance to Luxord and as of

They wouldn't if they body hopped like Luxu and Xehanort.

Union Cross isn't all that important.

It is important to the upcoming Foreteller Saga.

Like, the player character of X is still "us", in a sense. So basically that would mean we're all Luxord and Luxord is us.

Probably not anymore.

Like how Nomura connected Marluxia and Larxene to UX? Not to mention Luxord and Demyx are from that time.

Sit back and passively observe as important things happen they can prevent by being proactive? pfft, like Sora doesn't do it[/quote]

Back