• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Can someone explain this to me, please?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

ZinC Podzzz

Awards
Do we know why exactly Ventus is in KHUx? Some organization members being explained here is kind of cool, but I don't see the point of him being here. To my knowledge it hasn't been answered yet.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
He just kinda is? They haven't really done anything interesting with him yet. He's the second among the Union leaders that has contributed the least lol

Awards
He just kinda is? They haven't really done anything interesting with him yet. He's the second among the Union leaders that has contributed the least lol
What about that Coaty on the title screen art? I actually forgot they existed because they haven't even shown up.

Awards
So did Nomura apparently!

But no seriously, we still don't know who Coaty actually is.
I could say that they're "Darkness", but they haven't shown up ever since that one story update.

Ugh, why couldn't UX be an anime or something?

Why do we even have to wait so long for story updates? The scenes are absurdly easy to make!

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
I could say that they're "Darkness", but they haven't shown up ever since that one story update.

Ugh, why couldn't UX be an anime or something?

Why do we even have to wait so long for story updates? The scenes are absurdly easy to make!

We can only hope one of the remaining three story updates will address Coaty and Darkness.

Awards
We can only hope one of the remaining three story updates will address Coaty and Darkness.
I hope so, otherwise I might end up making an absurd theory that Darkness is actually Vergil from the Devil May Cry series due to how long the wait is that I'll just believe anything if it just gives them some possible identity.

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
*laughs in Nomura*

I hope so, otherwise I might end up making an absurd theory that Darkness is actually Vergil from the Devil May Cry series due to how long the wait is that I'll just believe anything if it just gives them some possible identity.
giphy.gif

Awards
*laughs in Nomura*

giphy.gif
tumblr_pp1ndxz2ux1rcpq6ao1_500.jpg

His motivation transcends the boundaries of the many universes, spreading it amongst the many worlds of fiction. These high concentrations of motivation take the form of alternate Vergils. He is everywhere. His presence can be felt even at the most quiet of times. Darkness is the first of these many Vergils to actually make their presence known and it is all a ploy to get a Kingdom Hearts x Devil May Cry crossover game going.

Hail to the Motivation King.

Awards
What's a Coaty?
It was a nickname first given to the Master of Masters by the forum back in 2016 when 2.8's E3 trailer was released, since during that time we k i n d a didn't exactly pin down that it was MoM...and a small number of us thought he was voiced by Chris Evans so another nickname given to him was "Captain Coatmerica" or something.

"Coaty" was then attributed to the black-coat-wearer on UX's title screen....and that's basically become their name because we still don't know who they are. We could've used a nickname related to the flower they're holding but....yeah.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Coaty is next to Lauriam if you need a visual.

UnionX%202nd%20Anniversary%20Art.jpg

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
Ah, that pic. Coaty is the one people are saying is either "Ava", "Darkness" or "MoM"

Got it.

EDIT: I LOVE the fan names for characters.

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
Coaty is also theorized to be Streritzia, seeing as how Coaty is mirroring Lauriam and is holding some flowers.

Elliekey13

Awards
Do we know why exactly Ventus is in KHUx? Some organization members being explained here is kind of cool, but I don't see the point of him being here. To my knowledge it hasn't been answered yet.
We haven't really been shown EXACTLY why yet, but I assume that Ventus originally lived in the era of fairytales. Then I figure he somehow time traveled into the present day for some reason of another, along with some of his friends like Lauriam. Hopefully we'll get a proper explanation soon though! The next arc seems like it will be answering all out Union X queries.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
Coaty is also theorized to be Streritzia, seeing as how Coaty is mirroring Lauriam and is holding some flowers.
I can see why people say that. The mirroring makes sense.

Personally, I think that that was her in the Final World.

I think he's the MoM and he's making sure he remains MoM via some self-fulfilling prophesy.

Back