• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Why every Disney world in KH is flawed

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

keybladeblue6

I’ve decided to list the main reasons for each Disney world that makes all of them flawed.

Note: I’m not saying these worlds aren’t enjoyable, many of them are, I’m just explaining why they aren’t FULLY enjoyable in their entirety.

Kh1

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Kh2

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Kh Coded

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Kh 358/2 Days
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Kh BBS

Spoiler Spoiler Show

KH3D

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Kh3

Spoiler Spoiler Show

okhi12

Awards
I'm not trying to be rude, but -for me- half of those reasons feel more like a rant than constructive criticism. I think you're right on the other half, though.

okhi12

Awards
Like, which ones do you agree with?
I agree with:
KH1: Wonderland, Olympus, Atlantica, Neverland.
KH2: Land of Dragons, Beast Castle, Halloween Town.
Coded: I agree. I really like the gameplay of that game but the plot in the Disney worlds is the laziest thing ever.
358/2 Days: Wonderland and Olympus.
BBS: Olympus again. And you're right most worlds in BBS are nothing more than a rehash of their movies, but I like the way Terra, Aqua and Ven were integrated into the story of those worlds even if it doesn't feel meaningfull at all.
3D: Prankster's Paradise. I couldn't agree more, that world feels really wasted as it is.
I kinda agree with the Grid too, I always get lost there and everything in that world has the very same boring color. Space paranoids was a bit more colorful and less annoying to navigate through. Of all the worlds they could have chosen, why Tron Legacy?
KH3: Arendelle, 100 Acre Wood and San Fransokyo.

It's not that I absolutely disagree with the rest of the flaws you mentioned, though. Some of them I disagree and some of them I understand your point, but I think those 'flaws' make sense within the context of the game (specially the ones from 358/2 Days) so I can't actually consider them as flaws.

disney233

Awards
Your words about the Caribbean hurts me....as someone who loves the 3rd out of the trilogy. In any case, the main flaw is all that you've mentioned, being the worlds rehashing their movie plots. It's their main problem and personally, Beast Castle & Space Paranoids integrated the grander scheme of things the best, here. The importance the Disney worlds serve is...really showing that there's none at all. And that's the problem this game is having.

Back