• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Please help – Union X problem

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

AR829038

Awards
Yesterday, I got myself a new iPhone, and so I had to try and transfer my Union X file (which I've spent 3 years building up) over to the new device. As this is the only one of these kinds of games (online mobile MMOs) that I've ever played, I had no idea you were supposed to back up your file on Facebook of all places, and I thought simply transferring the application from one device to the other would carry the data over. When I got the app on my new phone, it opened up to the screen where you can either migrate data or start a new game, but at that point it completely froze and nothing I did could get it to work again. So, thinking that it wouldn't affect the application on my original phone, I deleted the app on my new phone so I could bring it over from the old one one more time. But, to my horror, apparently doing this erased all my data on the app on my original device as well! Now, I don't know what to do!
I've contacted Square Enix support, because I read online that they have a special emergency recovery system for people like me who accidentally delete their accounts. But does anybody know A) if they still respond, or B) how fast they respond? Please help!

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
I remember them responding fairly quickly when I had to contact support a couple times.

They'll ask for your Player ID, so make sure you have that. If you can't remember, I hope you can contact a party member that can check for you.

AR829038

Awards
I remember them responding fairly quickly when I had to contact support a couple times.

They'll ask for your Player ID, so make sure you have that. If you can't remember, I hope you can contact a party member that can check for you.
Crap. Then I'm probably screwed. My whole account got deleted, so I can't even go into look at my number, and I wasn't a member of a party at the time. Looks like those three years are down the drain now....

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
Crap. Then I'm probably screwed. My whole account got deleted, so I can't even go into look at my number, and I wasn't a member of a party at the time. Looks like those three years are down the drain now....
Shit. Sorry to hear that. I don't want to give up hope on you, but I don't know if there's a way to get it back.... All I can say I guess is to wait for their response.

AR829038

Awards
Shit. Sorry to hear that. I don't want to give up hope on you, but I don't know if there's a way to get it back.... All I can say I guess is to wait for their response.
Might you have any idea on if they've made it easier to claw your way back up from LVL 1? I was LVL 327 when this happened, and I don't really care so much about all the extraneous stuff like the Event Quests or the Coliseum—I'd just want to get back up to a level sufficient to get me through the Main Story Quests, because that's the only part of this game I really care about. But if it takes another 3 years to grind back up to the current updates, it may not be worth it and I might just delete the whole thing and watch Everglow's playthrough on YouTube.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Might you have any idea on if they've made it easier to claw your way back up from LVL 1? I was LVL 327 when this happened, and I don't really care so much about all the extraneous stuff like the Event Quests or the Coliseum—I'd just want to get back up to a level sufficient to get me through the Main Story Quests, because that's the only part of this game I really care about. But if it takes another 3 years to grind back up to the current updates, it may not be worth it and I might just delete the whole thing and watch Everglow's playthrough on YouTube.

It should be pretty easy with the recent raid boss changes. The... not necessarily hard, but time-consuming part would be building up your arsenal of medals again.

I might just delete the whole thing and watch Everglow's playthrough on YouTube.

I see how it is.

AR829038

Awards
It should be pretty easy with the recent raid boss changes. The... not necessarily hard, but time-consuming part would be building up your arsenal of medals again.

I see how it is.
Thx. I've started playing from the bottom again, because that's essentially the only way I'll get back now (the support team couldn't help me recover my old account—not their fault, I just didn't have the necessary information). I don't really care about the Medal collection outside of how it helps me get through the main story quests. The story is literally all I care about, and I seem to be escalating up the power ladder SO much more quickly than when I started, which is nice. At this rate, I'll probably be caught back up with the story by the time ReMIND comes out.

Back