• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Music you want to see used in the Limit Cut True Organiztion XIII battles

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

5glitchers5

Awards
I'll start. For Limit Cut Terra-Xehanort, I'd like to see an extended version of this Dismiss remaster

SomeKHFan

Awards
For Limit cut Vanitus.........I want to see Under the Sea playing :p

I do hop for Vector to the Heavens for Limit Cut Xion though.

WhinyAcademic

Awards
Hmm I mean I feel like they had an excellent selection already.

If we get individual fights with Xemnas, Ansem, and Young Xehanort, then I’d like:

A new version of Darkness of the Unknown for Xemnas
Guarnando nel Buio for Ansem
New version of Dark Impetus for Young Xehanort

The new Dismiss is a good idea for Terranort.

Another idea I had is like a fight where you and the Guardians face off with all twelve non-MX Seekers at once, basically the Replicas fight at Scala Ad Caelum where they all share one health bar. And you get a limit attack with each of your party members. Once the health is depleted, the fighting continues in a cutscene, but Xemnas, Ansem, and YMX report back to Master Xehanort’s perch and are like “this isn’t working, we need to divide and conquer them” and MX agrees and that’s when he makes the labyrinth. I doubt such a big thing would come in a DLC update but just an idea.

NoWay

Awards
Another idea I had is like a fight where you and the Guardians face off with all twelve non-MX Seekers at once, basically the Replicas fight at Scala Ad Caelum where they all share one health bar. And you get a limit attack with each of your party members. Once the health is depleted, the fighting continues in a cutscene, but Xemnas, Ansem, and YMX report back to Master Xehanort’s perch and are like “this isn’t working, we need to divide and conquer them” and MX agrees and that’s when he makes the labyrinth. I doubt such a big thing would come in a DLC update but just an idea.
I would LOVE this! I mean, I always have wanted all 20 to clash. This would also seem more like a war scenario. And to be honest, there were too few characters for the events at KG to feel like an epic grand finale.
I mean we needed at least some cutscenes with hundreds of Heartless fighting against a big troop of good guys. For example, let Sora summon Dream Eaters from the realm of dream. I mean IMO, a good war needs a massive amount of individuals fighting against each other. Or let them search for npc warriors from the Disney worlds..

Xagzan

Awards
Hmm I mean I feel like they had an excellent selection already.

If we get individual fights with Xemnas, Ansem, and Young Xehanort, then I’d like:

A new version of Darkness of the Unknown for Xemnas
Guarnando nel Buio for Ansem
New version of Dark Impetus for Young Xehanort

The new Dismiss is a good idea for Terranort.

I think we've had plenty of DOTUs for Xemnas personally. I'd rather get a new Disappeared. It doesn't get enough love.

Twilight Lumiair

Awards
I'll start. For Limit Cut Terra-Xehanort, I'd like to see an extended version of this Dismiss remaster
I can clearly envision an extended version of this playing during an Aqua vs Terranort rematch. They really should've gotten a proper one on one again in KH3 (ideally ending with Aqua and Terra purging Xehanort from his body). Never understood the need for tag teams every fight. It's almost as annoying as all of Sora's intrusions. To me at least.

Back