• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

My biggest question which I know won't get answered: When did luxu stole Xigbars body?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Awards
The reason I ask this is simply because of the time travel. As we know, you can only travel through time if a version of you exist.

The thing with luxu he isn't traveling through time nor did he stay in the realm of darkness, he literally body hopped who knows how many people through the ages.

I think we do know at least he probably steals another person's body similar to xehanort. Although we don't know how the process takes place, he can body hop.

Sorry if this sounds confusing, but tell me what you think. Will we ever know how luxu stole Xigbars body?

SweetYetSalty

Awards
I dunno, but I fear that they are going to actually try and save the real Braig and it'll turn out the real thing is not even half as charismatic or entertaining as the troll sniper that is Xigbar. I fear that so much. That's the downside of turning a established old character into a new one with a separate identity.

AR829038

Awards
I dunno, but I fear that they are going to actually try and save the real Braig and it'll turn out the real thing is not even half as charismatic or entertaining as the troll sniper that is Xigbar. I fear that so much. That's the downside of turning a established old character into a new one with a separate identity.
I wrote this in another recent post, but it's more apt to put it here:
I actually think we may have seen Braig before and after Luxu's possession.
You'll remember in Birth by Sleep, we see Braig with and without the yellow eyes. Now, for a while we've been conditioned to believe that yellow eyes are exclusively indicative of possession by Xehanort, but now with Anti-Aqua and post-Xehanort Xigbar in the KH3 epilogue both having yellow eyes despite a definitive lack of Xehanort, we can safely surmise that the yellow eyes are actually more indicative of a simply dark heart.
Now, this opens up a possibility: it could be that, when we see Braig at the end of Birth by Sleep, his eyes haven't turned yellow because of Xehanort possessing him, but perhaps because of Luxu possessing him! In Luxu's reports, he never specifies exactly when he takes on Braig's form, so it could have been while he was already in league with the old man. Perhaps the Braig we saw fight with Terra and get threatened by Master Xehanort was the real, legit Braig, and at some point before the battle at the Keyblade Graveyard, Luxu showed up and snatched his body so as to be close to MX and No Name at all times.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
I'm assuming Luxu body hops whenever his current one is ready to die of old age. Therefore it makes sense for him to want a younger host like Xehanort did. If that's the case then he may have been with Braig for a while.

Of course if it was just a day or two before BBS I'm just picturing Ansem and the other apprentices noticing a noticeable different in "Braig's" behavior, lol

Platinum End

We will eventually know the "non-important" bodies that he has over take but not like the names or their pass life. From the KHUx era til BBS, Luxu probably taken a lot of hosts and while we want to know encounters with Luxu, i think the only important interaction we will get is probably just from luxu and braig. I could totally see this happen where the original braig has some type of way to expel Luxu or Luxu disposing braig's body and taking over one of the main characters like, riku,lea,sai,ven, terra (he has PTSD), basically anyone that is humanoid unbeknownst to anyone but MoM, blending within the cast, watching the team's every move while dropping small subtle problems.

Ultima Spark

I wrote this in another recent post, but it's more apt to put it here:
I actually think we may have seen Braig before and after Luxu's possession.
You'll remember in Birth by Sleep, we see Braig with and without the yellow eyes. Now, for a while we've been conditioned to believe that yellow eyes are exclusively indicative of possession by Xehanort, but now with Anti-Aqua and post-Xehanort Xigbar in the KH3 epilogue both having yellow eyes despite a definitive lack of Xehanort, we can safely surmise that the yellow eyes are actually more indicative of a simply dark heart.
Now, this opens up a possibility: it could be that, when we see Braig at the end of Birth by Sleep, his eyes haven't turned yellow because of Xehanort possessing him, but perhaps because of Luxu possessing him! In Luxu's reports, he never specifies exactly when he takes on Braig's form, so it could have been while he was already in league with the old man. Perhaps the Braig we saw fight with Terra and get threatened by Master Xehanort was the real, legit Braig, and at some point before the battle at the Keyblade Graveyard, Luxu showed up and snatched his body so as to be close to MX and No Name at all times.

The Ultimania confirmed he had already jumped into Braig's body before he ever met with Xehanort. The annotations for SR13:

A report written by Luxu, as Braig, when he realized that, after witnessing Master Xehanort's rise, the Keyblade War would happen again. It's confirmed once again that the Master of Masters can see the future through the Keyblade he passed to Luxu.

"I need only play the role of a fool desirous of the Keyblade's power."
You can see the moment Braig and Master Xehanort come into contact in KH BbS.

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards
This is a really wild theory I have with not much thought, but after the recent Union Cross update, I figured I would talk about it.

So, in X Back Cover, the Master of Masters talks about a traitor within the group. In the ending of X Back Cover, Luxu is part of the group despite not being assigned as a Forteller.

So with this months update, the Master of Masters has talked about Darkness as a spiritual entity being the opposing force of the Keyblade War he participated in. What if the true Luxu/Xigbar is that same dark force that the Master of Masters was facing off against back in the day?

It could very well be the reason why Ava attacked Luxu after learning an apparent truth from him.

Arso Martinera

Hello ^^ !!
They actually got me when Xigbar jumped, and his arrowguns disappeared. I thought, "Wow, that was dark, but a fitting end for him." I thought he was gone. I mean, I knew if he had gone back to being a nobody that he wouldnt be dead and would just get recompleted, and figured that maybe after Xehanort was defeated, he'd get some cameo down the road as Braig and taunt Sora and Co about how they used to fight each other in his classic fashion and how hes off doing his own thing now. And maybe he'd come into play somehow later- i mean he was a popular character why not? Or alternatively, if he wasnt a nobody, I figured they could say in some interview that yeah no he is really dead.
So when I heard his voice at the end i was like, "....no....NO WAY!!!"
And when he took off his hood my jaw just hit the floor and I was just stunned speachless. Afterwards i just sat there, steam coming out of my ears from thinking over everything that Xigbar had ever said or been involved in and how it all could connect to this. DafontShowboxAdam4adam

Last edited:

Amadeus

Awards
The really, REALLY dark option is to theorize that Luxu bodyhops into children in order to be really convincing; after all, nobody would notice a change in Braig's behavior if Luxu had been acting as him his whole life.

That begs the question; if a heart is never allowed to flourish and grow due to being overpowered by a stronger heart for its whole existence, what becomes of it? Does the "original" Braig even exist? Or has Luxu thoroughly stamped out his light over the decades? Does Luxu bodyhop by extinguishing the hearts of his hosts?

Going off that last question, and to contrast Luxu's method of possession with Xehanort's, Xehanort was said to put a fragment of his heart in each vessel; I assume the reason the members of both Organization XIIIs had such varied, non-Xehanort personalities is because a fragment of a heart cannot overpower the essence of the host. However, with Terra-Xehanort, we see what happens when Xehanort's FULL heart enters a host: full and complete possession, with a personality overwrite to boot. This full-heart possession is most certainly the case for Luxu's possession of Braig.

IndigoFox433

Awards
I'm currently getting caught up with the series again, but I'm going to just throw this out there. Is it possible that Luxu's heart was within the keyblade "no name" when Terranort attacked Braig? Luxu might have taken his body then. The reason he doesn't have a keyblade is because "no name" was already passed to Xehanort before hand.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
I'm currently getting caught up with the series again, but I'm going to just throw this out there. Is it possible that Luxu's heart was within the keyblade "no name" when Terranort attacked Braig? Luxu might have taken his body then. The reason he doesn't have a keyblade is because "no name" was already passed to Xehanort before hand.

Braig had already been taken over by Luxu by the time he first shows up on screen in BBS.

Ink Ribbon

Awards

Sorry to bump an older topic but I'm actually echoing this. Xiggy is my favorite character so I'd be happy that they could save the original person but....what if the OG is super bland and a total scrub. Yeah that would suck especially when he's been an interesting character throughout the series. Honestly I kind of wish he was Luxu the whole time and just changed his name up through the years.

Back