• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Pokemon | Scarlet & Violet (2022) + Legends Arceus is king

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Absent

Nomura's Biggest Fan
Awards
Just reached the story limit for Pokémon Masters. The game gets crazy hard when you unlock the PML but unlike another gacha game, it’s doable if you grind.
Took me forever to beat Team Unova.

EDIT: The OST is AMAZING! All the remixes are leagues better than I expected.

Absent

Nomura's Biggest Fan
Awards
Just got all the 5 Star Trainers in Pokémon Masters.
I got Olivia through the single scout!

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
Sooo...

I've been replaying Platinum, and once I finished the 8th gym, I decided to train my Lv.1 Riolu that I got from Riley to evolve it into a Lucario. Every since it hatched, I gave him the whatchamacallit hold item that makes a Pokemon easier to friend (the something Bell). I flew to Twinleaf Town, trained him to Lv.2 by switching Pokemon, and once I encountered a Lv.2 Bidoof, I decided to Quick Attack his ass out. He took me to a red HP Bar, and I decided to give the Riolu a Potion. After beating the Bidoof and leveling-up to Lv. 3, he evolved into a Riolu.

...I was surprised. I thought that the only way to evolve a friendship-centered Pokemon that fast was by using the stat reducing berries.

I'm here to see if this is normal? Has this ever happened to anyone before?

Perkilator

Awards
Pokémon Story: I preordered White 2 around the time when it first going to come out (I was in 6th grade), and I loved it to pieces! However, one thing I didn't like was having to grind my Riolu off the same Lv. 6 or 7 wild Pokémon to get Riolu up to Lv. 15 so it could learn Force Palm just so I could bear Cheren (because I was too chicken at the time to use Counter).

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
Pokémon Story: I preordered White 2 around the time when it first going to come out (I was in 6th grade), and I loved it to pieces! However, one thing I didn't like was having to grind my Riolu off the same Lv. 6 or 7 wild Pokémon to get Riolu up to Lv. 15 so it could learn Force Palm just so I could bear Cheren (because I was too chicken at the time to use Counter).
You should have just Counter+Potion his ass, hahah

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards

Ash won his first official league. About time
Ash wins a league, Gen 8 is getting a new anime series....
giphy.gif

I now await with bated breath for which girl he ends up married to in the time skip finale. Please be Misty

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
Ash wins a league, Gen 8 is getting a new anime series....
giphy.gif

I now await with bated breath for which girl he ends up married to in the time skip finale. Please be Misty
What's funny is how much Ash's victory has been trending since it was spoiled Thursday. Even made news articles

Xblade13

The Cleric of Flamesgrace
Awards
Guess Mega Evolutions and Regional Variants are here to stay as replacements for Evolutions.
It specifically says it is an evolution to Farfetch'd though lol. Same way Obstagoon is the evolution to Galarian Linoone. This region does have Regional Variants but unlike X/Y or Sun/Moon they ARE adding evolutions. So it feels more in line with Sinnoh as well.

Also, Sirfetch'd is exclusive to Sword, so I'm curious what evolution to an old Pokemon is going to be exclusive to Shield?

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
Oh it's an evolution? It looks so much more like a regional variant than an evolved form.

The body isn't even all the different

Xblade13

The Cleric of Flamesgrace
Awards
*Very clearly has a shield*
*weapon is more lance than sword*
*is Sword Version exclusive*
I'd say it is less "oh it has X weapon so exclusive" and more "it probably has a high attack stat, so Sword". The one in Shield (whatever it is, maybe Tauros?) will probably be highly defensive.

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
*Very clearly has a shield*
*weapon is more lance than sword*
*is Sword Version exclusive*
GET POKEMON LANCE VERSION TO GET BOTH SWORD AND SHIELD EXCLUSIVES
It specifically says it is an evolution to Farfetch'd though lol. Same way Obstagoon is the evolution to Galarian Linoone. This region does have Regional Variants but unlike X/Y or Sun/Moon they ARE adding evolutions. So it feels more in line with Sinnoh as well.

Also, Sirfetch'd is exclusive to Sword, so I'm curious what evolution to an old Pokemon is going to be exclusive to Shield?
lol thanks for the clarification. And yes, I loved that Sinnoh introduced a lot of pre and evos. HOPEFULLY THE REMAKES COME OUT NEXT YEAR

Back