• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts Nitpicks

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Veevee

Awards
To this day, it still boggles my mind that Riku never had a nobody despite constantly being so close to darkness. I mean, I like that because it underlined the point of him never completely falling to darkness and developing the "resistance" Xehanort later speaks of, but holy, did they really have to undo the good caused by this by throwing in so many alternative Riku versions in 3 who all look alike, just to clear the air by basically saying "we have too many Riku now, let's eradicate them"? To this day, I still don't know whether the one in San Fransokyo was Data Riku, possessed Ansem Riku or some other evil Riku and frankly, I don't even care much. Why they felt the need to suddenly cram Repliku into his heart without ever having mentioned that so that one could have his weird reunion and "oh, take my body, bye" goodbye goes over my head. At this point, I'm just waiting for the nobodies to have nobodies.

disney233

Awards
Can Chi...or Union Cross over whatever the hell it's called be put on the ps4 with the OTHER games so not only do we avoid gatcha hell but actually people who know nothing about this random shitstorm experience it....(for repurcussion of denying a Wreck-it-Ralph world in 3.)

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
Can Chi...or Union Cross over whatever the hell it's called be put on the ps4 with the OTHER games so not only do we avoid gatcha hell but actually people who know nothing about this random shitstorm experience it....(for repurcussion of denying a Wreck-it-Ralph world in 3.)
The Chi final episode thing is a limited-time event, right? So then it'll be unavailable to play again in the future. There's gotta be some sort of more permanent solution for this game.

WiR will probably return in a future game where Sora/Data-Sora has to enter the Datascape. Maybe they'll pull for some game cameos by then. Like how hard can it be to get Sonic & Street Fighter characters these days? Sonic was just in OK KO & SF guys were in a Power Rangers mobile game last year.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
The Chi final episode thing is a limited-time event, right? So then it'll be unavailable to play again in the future. There's gotta be some sort of more permanent solution for this game.

There's no end date on the notice, but for the time being, we are assuming it's a permanent event.

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
comic631.png

Guernsey

Awards
It does bother me that Disney worlds cannot crossover with each other in game..

I wonder just what is KH's stance on the Darkness? is evil or is it just misunderstood? It seems like in almost every game Darkness is almost always portrayed as evil despite it being apart of the story's universe

Veevee

Awards
I wonder just what is KH's stance on the Darkness? is evil or is it just misunderstood? It seems like in almost every game Darkness is almost always portrayed as evil despite it being apart of the story's universe

That also bothers me. In conversations, the games try so hard to go the "we also need darkness because we need balance" route, but everything that has any associations with the darkness is always bad. The Realm of Darkness is a realm where only creatures of darkness can survive in and no denizens of light while Heartless can also go into the Realm of Light. Vanitas is the bad guy per default and Ventus is being praised for being of pure light. Darkness is what lurks when you basically give up and what will completely swallow your soul and free will by turning you into a heartless - there is no heartless of light. Everything that's tainted is always tainted by darkness. Even the Foretellers believe that gathering Lux will save the world and not the light is responsible for dooming it, but their stupidity - and later, the pure light of kids restore the world. So yeah, the series tries to go the "darkness is as important as light is" route, but it always ends up as "we still have to erase all darkness we can find and will later claim it's a cycle since it always comes back and light casts shadows [yadda yadda]". It's .. hardly convincing.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
Now that I think about it I'm shocked Xehanort splitting his heart into twelve pieces had no ill effect on his own heart or health. It's not just one piece it's twelve. Seriously you'd think that act alone would damage him significantly but he seemed perfectly fine. Weird

Perkilator

Awards
I'm kinda bummed that the most Dream Eaters get is a summon. Don't get me wrong, I'm glad to see any. But after the game's release, I feel like Nightmares should've been the enemy in at least Toy Box to this day.

..On a separate note, I just realized that the first battle between Sora and Riku in KH1 Hollow Bastion only plays Scherzo di Notte. No special music or anything.

Last edited:

Guernsey

Awards
Now that I think about it I'm shocked Xehanort splitting his heart into twelve pieces had no ill effect on his own heart or health. It's not just one piece it's twelve. Seriously you'd think that act alone would damage him significantly but he seemed perfectly fine. Weird

The same can be said about Sora with his relationship Roxas,Xion and Namine. I think there might be some Shinto inspirations or something? I got nuthin'.

U.N. Owen

Awards
What was the light that vaporized Ansem at the end of Kingdom Hearts? We saw what was on the other side and it was mostly darkness.

disney233

Awards
Vivi's a Black Mage...........I get that FF characters are to be cameos, but c'mon should've gave Vivi something more than

literally the first cutscene. Honestly allot of FF characters & ESPECIALLY Disney characters deserved more than being shafted and reduced to nonexistent relevenace.

Guernsey

Awards
I do agree with this. I think it has something to do with the worlds not meshing with each other as Disney has a limit on what they can actually do with the characters.

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
Donald or Goofy, could one of ya please carry the damned teapot instead of making her slowly hop across the dungeon?

Perkilator

Awards
Everyone’s mad about not fighting Zurg or Gothel or Hans, but I think I can manage a list of the real unsung heroes who deserve nothing but our respects:
37E5B9BE-5962-43D2-80BB-5343FFF4286C.jpegFAEA5791-67E7-40EB-9B59-0A233E062254.jpeg***A9D361B4-7249-483E-AE81-7D2A821E695F.jpeg65EF1932-F24B-4A3E-B74E-A7AA0B31EA8F.png
***I mainly mean a Heartless stand-in, but still.

Back