• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► Watch the Kingdom Hearts III: ReMIND TGS Trailer Now!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
If so that really sucks. They missed a good opportunity by having original, FF, and Disney characters as Disney bosses. Yet they just give us the organization members again
I saw it coming, but I agree. I suppose they could still surprise us, but I doubt it.

Twilight Lumiair

Awards
If Sora's not gonna present during the Keyblade Graveyard fight, then there's absolutely no excuse why we can't have Xemnas join the he battle between RAX vs Siax (Siax being their final enemy when he's not even invested in the battle is and will always be silly). SoD should stick around in Riku's battle too.

Aw, but that said, Sora is a party member for Riku's section, so he'll probably still be present for the most part. Also, maybe it's be just me, but some of the animations on the RAX finisher, specifically Roxas and Xion's, feel pretty choppy. It's not as fluid ad it could've been.

Nukara

Awards
You can watch forever as a RAX trio literally destroys Saix.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
"Go to the world of Ocean and Sky." What does that mean?
The Final World. I think they might take Naminé out of the Final World and then have her be unmissable if we go back there a second time as Sora, since people can miss talking to Naminé.

SweetYetSalty

Awards
If Sora's not gonna present during the Keyblade Graveyard fight, then there's absolutely no excuse why we can't have Xemnas join the he battle between RAX vs Siax (Siax being their final enemy when he's not even invested in the battle is and will always be silly). SoD should stick around in Riku's battle too.

Aw, but that said, Sora is a party member for Riku's section, so he'll probably still be present for the most part. Also, maybe it's be just me, but some of the animations on the RAX finisher, specifically Roxas and Xion's, feel pretty choppy. It's not as fluid ad it could've been.

Stop it! You have no idea how much I would love to play as RAX killing Xemnas and Saix. It's been a dream of mine for years, and I don't want to set myself up for disappointment if it doesn't happen. Even though it should! Please ReMind give me my dream!

Nukara

Awards
Why can't Xemnas be in there too?! There's NO reason it still has to be a three v one if you're changing the flow events anyway.
Xemnas safely escaped with Kairi. So that he could not fight with the RAX trio.

GreyouTT

Awards
So I guess that's why Lea's keyblade was easily dissipated by Xemnas, it seems to follow the same principal as Way to the Dawn did where it used Soul Eater as a medium to summon.

Or it's just a keyblade transformation that turns into Chakrams and I could be overanalyzing. Who knows!

ivaannom

Awards
So was the hooded man Xigbar? I believe that was his japanese VA.

No, that's MoM's seiyuu

Edit.

Seiyuu=voice actor btw

And I think with this we can finally confirm that the MoM is not Demyx since their voices are really different. At least in Japanese, I don't remember MoM and Demyx voices in English

Twilight Lumiair

Awards
If people want RAX to fight Xemnas then give me TAV fighting Master Xehanort in that final battle.
Now THAT... Would be too good to be true.

So I guess that's why Lea's keyblade was easily dissipated by Xemnas, it seems to follow the same principal as Way to the Dawn did where it used Soul Eater as a medium to summon.

Or it's just a keyblade transformation that turns into Chakrams and I could be overanalyzing. Who knows!
If this series has any sort of visual continuity anymore, then based on Eternal Flames design, it's pretty clear Lea uses his Chakrams as an intermediary for his new Keyblade. Doesn't explain why Xemnas essentially called it fake though.

Perkilator

Awards
They could just write that out just as easily, if not delay it. If Xemnas was fought, he’d escape regardless of whether or not the player beat him.

Last edited:

NoWay

Awards
How is a RAX fight actually possible without Sora? In order to return Roxas, he needed that connection between Sora and Xion. How in the world could he return without Sora being present in the final battle?

Perkilator

Awards
How is a RAX fight actually possible without Sora? In order to return Roxas, he needed that connection between Sora and Xion. How in the world could he return without Sora being present in the final battle?
Through the Final World, I guess…? IDK

SweetYetSalty

Awards

Hey, Xemnas isn't stupid! He knows when to duck out and leave. In a perfect world Xemnas would have stayed and got slaughtered by RAX, and as he fades away into nothing RAX sit down and eat some ice cream bars with Axel telling them why the sun sets red. Each getting a winner stick as Xemnas disappears as if he never existed. But that's a perfect world game.

Back