• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Super Smash Bros Ultimate | Everyone is Here! | December 7th 2018

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Which is your favorite Smash Bros?

Votes: 44 11.3%
  • Melee

Votes: 115 29.5%
  • Brawl

Votes: 231 59.2%

• Total voters

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
You pretty much can't see the mii at all. It's about as close as it gets to being a functionally distinct character. He's a borderline echo fighter.
Yep. Would pretty much eff up the KH fandom if Nintendo made Sora a Mii custome AHAHAHAHAHAH

Perkilator

Awards
I have a bit of speculation I wanna share:

When TH came out, I was expecting Spirits and Mii Costumes at best, since it wasn't confirmed at the time that DLC would go beyond the Fighter's Pass. However, what we got instead was a Spirit event for Mother's 30th anniversary; no TH-related content anywhere.

This leads me to believe that a TH character is going to be part of the post-pass DLC. Who do you think is more likely? Byleth, Edelgard or neither?

Personally, I'm placing my bets on Byleth, since he's not only the most unique avatar in the series, but also a general candidate for a unique FE rep, what with Brawling, Faith magic, the Crest of Flames, Battalions, and the Sword of the goddamn CREATOR!

(Please forgive my fanboying)

Perkilator

Awards
Alright, here's an idea I had for a trailer:
imageproxy (1).gif

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Perkilator

Awards
I’ve been wanting to vent this out for a while now—what kind of copyright BS kept Sakurai from using literally ANY of Sugimori’s artwork in Smash? The Global Link artwork’s all well and good, but still.

Perkilator

Awards
Okay, so here's a KH stage idea I have if Sora ever got in:

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
I think Keyblade Graveyard would be the top choice for a stage, with the Keyblade Hurricane being a hazard and the track options being Simple and Clean, Sanctuary, Tension Rising, Simple and Clean Ray of Hope Remix, Face Your Fears and Don't Think Twice.

Launchpad

i remember the OLD khinsider
Awards
Smash Ultimate is really one of the best games ever made. They've really made a Smash Bros that cannot and will not be outdone. I can't remember being this satisfied with a game in a very long time.

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
Smash Ultimate is really one of the best games ever made. They've really made a Smash Bros that cannot and will not be outdone. I can't remember being this satisfied with a game in a very long time.
Even though the Adventure Mode has a liiiiiiiiiiiiiiiil bit of room for improvement, I think they could pull something better next game.

Back