• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Status of the X Blade post KH3

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Twilight Lumiair

Awards
This now makes me wonder how Organization XIII Riku Replica got a Soul Eater...
I mean, the original Riku Replica in Reverse Rebirth had Soul Eater since the moment he was born (even using it in his first battle with Riku). That's because he was built using a lot of Riku's combat data, so he he's pretty much got Riku's physique, as well as all of his powers and "talents" (possibly gaining even further enhanced copy abilities from absorbing Zexion's power). Similar to how Xion was able to mimick Sora's Kingdom Key and other abilities back in 358/2 days.

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
I mean, the original Riku Replica in Reverse Rebirth had Soul Eater since the moment he was born (even using it in his first battle with Riku). That's because he was built using a lot of Riku's combat data, so he he's pretty much got Riku's physique, as well as all of his powers and "talents" (possibly gaining even further enhanced copy abilities from absorbing Zexion's power). Similar to how Xion was able to mimick Sora's Kingdom Key and other abilities back in 358/2 days.
Well Xion's keyblade was Ven's keyblade that mimicked the Kingdom Key? Riku Replica just created a Soul Eater from thin air?

Kokoko253

Awards
Well Xion's keyblade was Ven's keyblade that mimicked the Kingdom Key? Riku Replica just created a Soul Eater from thin air?
No, Xion's keyblade was fake. The moment she died, the emotional shock caused Ven's keyblade to awaken in Roxas. No one used Ven's keyblade before that. Since Xion is basically made from data (memories) I guess her keyblade is in the same category as Data Sora's. A fake keyblade made of data. The idea is the same behind the replicas' Soul Eaters.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

Xion’s Keyblade was a replica Keyblade, a fake. Ven’s Keyblade has nothing to do with anything. It’s why Riku chucks the Keyblade when he meets Xion. He calls her a fake and the Keyblade a fake too.

The concept is the same here for Soul Eater.

Back