• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Tales of Thread | Tales of Zestiria the X, Berseria PV5, Vesperia Definitive Edition

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Max

"There's always money in the banana stand."
Staff member
Awards
I'm super pumped for Tales of Arise! I've finally been playing Tales of Vesperia for the first time lately as well now that it's on PS4.

And I'll definitely give Crestoria a try, here's to hoping it fares better than the last attempted mobile game. The Crestoria skit they released on YouTube in regards to the English release was hilarious 😂

Happyfunshineman

Awards
I'm super pumped for Tales of Arise! I've finally been playing Tales of Vesperia for the first time lately as well now that it's on PS4.

And I'll definitely give Crestoria a try, here's to hoping it fares better than the last attempted mobile game. The Crestoria skit they released on YouTube in regards to the English release was hilarious 😂

I’m glad all that waiting finally paid of for Vesperia. I’ve been having a lot of fun with it on PC.

Hopefully they don’t shut down the Global version of Crestoria as fast as they did with Tales of the Rays. They seem really dedicated to Crestoria though, they’ve even gone out of their way to fully translated their development videos.
Spoiler Spoiler Show

You’re refusing to this skit right?

Super funny. I die at “Alvin may betray you, but muscles never will.”

Max

"There's always money in the banana stand."
Staff member
Awards
I’m glad all that waiting finally paid of for Vesperia. I’ve been having a lot of fun with it on PC.

Hopefully they don’t shut down the Global version of Crestoria as fast as they did with Tales of the Rays. They seem really dedicated to Crestoria though, they’ve even gone out of their way to fully translated their development videos.
Spoiler Spoiler Show

You’re refusing to this skit right?

Super funny. I die at “Alvin may betray you, but muscles never will.”

Haha yeah, that was the skit 😂 I lost it!

And yeah, I think the issue with Tales of the Rays was they seemed to put little to nothing into advertising it, I didn't discover it until it was already in it's last couple weeks. Thankfully things are looking much better for Crestoria with how much they're trying to market it, so I hope it's fun and does well.

Back