• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS 3 Roxas & Xion Bring Arts figures revealed at San Diego Comic Con 2019

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

Square Enix has revealed during San Diego Comic Con 2019's Preview Night that they will be releasing two new Bring Arts figures based on Roxas and Xion from KINGDOM HEARTS 3.

Earlier this year, Square Enix stated that there would be more KINGDOM HEARTS 3 figures coming out, and now with Roxas and Xion's reveal, that leaves four more figures to be announced in the future. Who do you think they will be?

Follow Kingdom Hearts Insider on FacebookTwitter, and Tumblr for the latest updates on Kingdom Hearts Union χ [Cross], Kingdom Hearts 3 and all things Kingdom Hearts

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Still waiting for a Demyx figure, probably never going to happen but still waiting.

We can dream! There are still 4 slots left...I'm convinced it'll be TAV and then like...Master Xehanort *rolls eyes* But I think they could totally do more than that.

Soldier

Awards
We can dream! There are still 4 slots left...I'm convinced it'll be TAV and then like...Master Xehanort *rolls eyes* But I think they could totally do more than that.
Would it really be that hard to make a Demyx figure? just reuse some of the organization 13 body and sculpt a head. Pretty sure that's why there are so many Sora figures, just reuse the model and cut costs that way. But nope, gotta get more Axel figures.

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
I need these... but they're pretty expensive I hear. If Xion was in her KH3 costume (end video) I would have gotten it.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
GOSH! I highly doubt it but if she came with her 3 outfit I would've dipped into my emergency reserve.

I'm sure many characters that have alt costumes will get another release with those costumes if they are popular enough.

I need these... but they're pretty expensive I hear. If Xion was in her KH3 costume (end video) I would have gotten it.

I mean...yeah. They are WAY cheaper than the Play Arts Kai figures, at least. Those were $100 starting and most resell for like $200+. These are usually $60/70 and go up from there.

Silver_Soul

Bronze Member
Awards
These are great. Still hoping for a Riku reprint. I'm beating myself up for not getting it when it came out. Its sold out in north America.

SweetYetSalty

Awards
My BOI Roxas! This is too great! And Xion's finally getting some merchandise. I just might be able to get my Sea-Salt trio in figure form. I'd so want these. They can watch my TV screen when I play as them slaying Saix in ReMind XD

AdrianXXII

Dyslexic rambler
Awards
Well my wallet's weeping. Was hoping for these to be announced at San Diego Comic con.

Now i just hope to get TAV figure. A shame we probably wont get normal Goofy and Donald Bring Arts figures.

Edit: I just checked the EU square shop for these, seem they're now selling bring arts of the Shadow heartless, is that new?

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Well my wallet's weeping. Was hoping for these to be announced at San Diego Comic con.

Now i just hope to get TAV figure. A shame we probably wont get normal Goofy and Donald Bring Arts figures.

Edit: I just checked the EU square shop for these, seem they're now selling bring arts of the Shadow heartless, is that new?

They were announced in February but the listing just went up yesterday for the Shadow. Honestly the Roxas and Xion news overshadowed it hahaha

AdrianXXII

Dyslexic rambler
Awards
How long is it usually between Square Enix announcmening the figures and them releasing the figures for pre-order?

Back