• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

would you replace maleficent for Jafar or hades as the main disney villain or just keep her?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Neo_

Awards
I think they should do the soft reboot thing some people speak of for at least one game (Max Goof, one of Donald's nephews, new protagonist... heck, even live-action Maleficent lol). I like the idea of a new council, with pretty much none of the originals.

D

Deleted member 246005

What if we do a twist and instead of using a Disney villain to play as the main Disney villain, have one of the Disney good guys be corrupted by darkness from his own fault, get overtaken by it, and become the next Disney baddie?
That'd be cool.

Last edited by a moderator:

disney233

Awards
Anyone remember when Hook was apart of the series?

He's still alive y'know.....

AdrianXXII

Dyslexic rambler
Awards
I honestly think Maleficent is perfect for the role of a secondary antagonist from the Disney side. The only problem is that the way they handle her plus Pete doesn't maker her seem like an actual threat.

Frankly in my book it would have been better if after her revival in KH2 we'd barely see her anymore and only Pete or on rare occasion Maleficient herself and imply she's building and army and plotting something and have that be an undercurrent through out the Saga, with a pay off eventually later on.

Maybe her even taking advantage of the fact that Pete is rather incompetent to take the spotlight off of her. Pete is also a good lackey considering how loyal he is to her, making him perfect for odd and risky jobs.

I do feel like if they do want her to have a significant role in a return having her form a second council with new villains (and some old) would most likely be a way to go about it.

horto12485

Awards
I don't know there are a lot of Disney Villains that haven't appeared in the Series yet (Like Dr. Facilier, Roruke, Scroop, Dor-15 (From Meet the Robinsons), King Candy/Turbo, Madam Mim ETC)

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
I think Maleficent is perfect in her role and Pete is a great sidekick to her. I do want Jafar to do more. Maybe Hades and Jafar can team up (wasn't there a Hercules/Aladdin TV show episode like this?) and they can have a feud with Maleficent/Pete?

disney233

Awards
I think Maleficent is perfect in her role and Pete is a great sidekick to her. I do want Jafar to do more. Maybe Hades and Jafar can team up (wasn't there a Hercules/Aladdin TV show episode like this?) and they can have a feud with Maleficent/Pete?
If by chance Disney actually REMEMBERS that series, I kinda would like a teamup between Hades & Jafar. AND HOOK BUT THAT'S JUST MY PERSONAL VENDETTA.

There are many Disney characters that could still have that chance to ally with each other or travel through other worlds on their own personal affairs. Be it in regards to the chest, or just their own personal gain. Mad Madam Mim still exists. I'd say have her travel worlds on her own gain. Perhaps on a pursuit of power to one-up Merlin, or perhaps also find the wherabouts of the chest.

See, the knowledge of the chest shouldn't be excluded to only keyblade wielders. Wouldn't you think that there are Disney characters other than Maleficent that were once there in the AoFTs? I'd say Mim should be one. Plus there's a wide-variety of Disney characters outside of their films. (Disney & Square just don't want THOSE to be involved with the series, and I don't get WHY.)

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
If by chance Disney actually REMEMBERS that series, I kinda would like a teamup between Hades & Jafar. AND HOOK BUT THAT'S JUST MY PERSONAL VENDETTA.

There are many Disney characters that could still have that chance to ally with each other or travel through other worlds on their own personal affairs. Be it in regards to the chest, or just their own personal gain. Mad Madam Mim still exists. I'd say have her travel worlds on her own gain. Perhaps on a pursuit of power to one-up Merlin, or perhaps also find the wherabouts of the chest.

See, the knowledge of the chest shouldn't be excluded to only keyblade wielders. Wouldn't you think that there are Disney characters other than Maleficent that were once there in the AoFTs? I'd say Mim should be one. Plus there's a wide-variety of Disney characters outside of their films. (Disney & Square just don't want THOSE to be involved with the series, and I don't get WHY.)
I kind of always took Captain Hook to be dumb though, I can't really see him as a threat. Although I was begging for a Randall/Mother Gothel fight so meh. I would like Hook to return just so that NeverLand can return and Sora visits with Kairi and they fly together (maybe kiss in the air).

It'd be cool if they had that witch lady from Brave knowledgeable of keyblades and the black box (if they visit that world).

disney233

Awards
I kind of always took Captain Hook to be dumb though, I can't really see him as a threat. Although I was begging for a Randall/Mother Gothel fight so meh. I would like Hook to return just so that NeverLand can return and Sora visits with Kairi and they fly together (maybe kiss in the air).

It'd be cool if they had that witch lady from Brave knowledgeable of keyblades and the black box (if they visit that world).
There are many characters that would have knowledge of the keyblade's design AND the black box. A whole council should've been a thing in this series, those that were once apart of the AoFT that monitor the action of the worlds alongside Yen Sid who leads them. We've got allot of potentials: Flora, Fauna, Merryweather, Merlin, Fairy Godmother, Blue Fairy, Shantotto, Queen Clarion, Mama Odie, The witch from Brave (Pardon me cause I haven't watched it as much), Rafiki, hell the fucking CHESHIRE CAT could fit into this. There're allot of characters that COULD steer the characters right. Instead we got Yen Sid who watches everything like GOD and decides to use all his almighty power on Shadows, and Merlin who's only obsession is Winnie the Pooh. WASTED. POTENTIAL THAT'LL NEVER COME TO BE. THANK YA VERY MUCH.

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
There are many characters that would have knowledge of the keyblade's design AND the black box. A whole council should've been a thing in this series, those that were once apart of the AoFT that monitor the action of the worlds alongside Yen Sid who leads them. We've got allot of potentials: Flora, Fauna, Merryweather, Merlin, Fairy Godmother, Blue Fairy, Shantotto, Queen Clarion, Mama Odie, The witch from Brave (Pardon me cause I haven't watched it as much), Rafiki, hell the fucking CHESHIRE CAT could fit into this. There're allot of characters that COULD steer the characters right. Instead we got Yen Sid who watches everything like GOD and decides to use all his almighty power on Shadows, and Merlin who's only obsession is Winnie the Pooh. WASTED. POTENTIAL THAT'LL NEVER COME TO BE. THANK YA VERY MUCH.
I mean it would get kind of repetitive if every world had some person who said "Oh yeah, I heard about that." Genie saying that he heard about keyholes years ago made sense and King Triton knowing about keyblade wielders made sense, but I didn't expect anyone in Halloween Town or NeverLand to talk about that (although shouldn't Zeus and Hercules know about the keyblade etc?)

I don't really want too many Disney characters getting involved with the main plot, but I would rather their knowledge of certain main plot elements be used to help build the KH world and lore, which will end up enhancing the story. Hearing Triton talk about the keyblade wielders being dangerous to worlds makes you wonder whether what you're doing is right AND when Riku takes the keyblade in Hollow Bastion, you get concerned about what he can do (especially because at the time we only knew of one keyblade).

AdrianXXII

Dyslexic rambler
Awards

Well I think having various old wise magical characters knowing bits and pieces of the lore would make sense and could work nicely to make the universe feel more cohesive, though as Face My Fears said it shouldn't be too common knowledge. I think if KH were to go down that path I think it'd be best to go along the lines of Triton, who knew of a legend.

From what we saw in KH3 certain aspects of the Lore like the black box echoed through out the worlds with there being multiple black boxes all containing their own secrets.

Also if Kairi's Grandma is anything to go off of there are people on some of these worlds that remember the legends as fairy tales that they pass on to their kids, though the details have gone lost with time.

disney233

Awards
I mean it would get kind of repetitive if every world had some person who said "Oh yeah, I heard about that." Genie saying that he heard about keyholes years ago made sense and King Triton knowing about keyblade wielders made sense, but I didn't expect anyone in Halloween Town or NeverLand to talk about that (although shouldn't Zeus and Hercules know about the keyblade etc?)

I don't really want too many Disney characters getting involved with the main plot, but I would rather their knowledge of certain main plot elements be used to help build the KH world and lore, which will end up enhancing the story. Hearing Triton talk about the keyblade wielders being dangerous to worlds makes you wonder whether what you're doing is right AND when Riku takes the keyblade in Hollow Bastion, you get concerned about what he can do (especially because at the time we only knew of one keyblade).
That's the thing, not every world should have someone knowing about the keyhole, keyblades, etc. I've made a list of characters that makes the better sense. Wizards and aetherial beings should have some sort of common knowledge of that outside danger and they could provide tidbits of lore since it would make sense that they'd all live long enough to KNOW of the AoFT like Maleficent and Yen Sid. Fairies like The Good Fairies, Fairy Godmother, the Blue Fairy, or sorcers and sages like Rafiki, the Enchantress, Cheshire Cat, Merlin, Mama Odie, even dieties like Triton, Zeus, and Tia Dalma seemed to of known something if she knew the keyblade enough to ask Sora to free her.

I'm not saying every world should have this knowledge. It wouldn't make sense of someome like say...Clopin, the Sultan, or Kerchack or Owl or somethi g to fit these descriptions. These would go to wizards and magical beings in the Disney universe who have wisdom beyond even history. Though I respectfully understand that you don't want Disney to be included into Chi's abysmal plot, I'd honestly want Merlin to give some knowledge INSTEAD OF SHOVING WINNIE THE POOH UP PEOPLE'S THROATS, LIKE....JESUS! IT GETS ME SO MAD THAT THIS IS THE EPITOME OF THE SORCERER.

Last edited:

disney233

Awards
Reasons why this Cabal of Wizards SHOULD'VE been made in KH1. So sorcerers could give intel and help with Sora every step of the way. The Blue Fairy giving Pinocchio's and Jiminy's story while in Monstro. THROW A DAMN BONE THEY SHOULD'VE AT LEAST SHOWN HER TURN PINOCCHIO INTO A REAL BOY.

Neo_

Awards
I was just playing KH1 and the way Cid knew about Maleficent and that she was "in town"... dat immersion tho. 😶

DizneyXBirds95

Awards
I believe I read somewhere that Nomura intends to use Hades going forward.
I don't know about bringing Hades again ever since Olympus' story wrapped up nicely in KH3, along with the fact that Hades coming up with a different plan to destroy Hercules or take over Olympus is becoming repetitive.

DizneyXBirds95

Awards
King Triton knowing about keyblade wielders made sense,
To this day, I still find it unusual that despite King Triton "knowing about the Keyblade" being mentioned in the first game I felt that was a missed opportunity that Atlantica wasn't even featured in Birth by Sleep and/or X/Union X.

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
To this day, I still find it unusual that despite King Triton "knowing about the Keyblade" being mentioned in the first game I felt that was a missed opportunity that Atlantica wasn't even featured in Birth by Sleep and/or X/Union X.
I don't think the world needed to be featured and a story shown that Triton was there to see a keyblade wielder cause trouble. I think it's cooler that the keyblade is this myth/legend passed down from rulers of worlds.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
I don't know about bringing Hades again ever since Olympus' story wrapped up nicely in KH3, along with the fact that Hades coming up with a different plan to destroy Hercules or take over Olympus is becoming repetitive.

Yeah, it would have to be outside of the context of Olympus -- make him give up on Herc for a while and set his sights exclusively on the Keyblade wielders.

DizneyXBirds95

Awards
I don't think the world needed to be featured and a story shown that Triton was there to see a keyblade wielder cause trouble. I think it's cooler that the keyblade is this myth/legend passed down from rulers of worlds.
It still made this scene feel "forced" regardless of it if you ask me, even after the release of the first KH game. :/

Back