• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

I just love how there are more mushrooms in Kingdom Hearts III than the average Mario game.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Awards
It's great how similar Remy's cooking is to the Mario universe. Almost every world you visit has mushrooms growing that you can collect and cook up into delicious foods that give you special bonuses and status effects.

Odinfrost

Awards
Uhm... You do know that mushrooms grows everywhere as long as they have access to damp earth and some shadow to grow, right? So them finding shrooms everywhere kinda makes sense, since they are searching for foodstuff for Remy and therefore picking up a bunch due to the worlds they visit, have pretty good environments for them.

I am more impressed that all the mushrooms they DO find is edible.

Awards
Uhm... You do know that mushrooms grows everywhere as long as they have access to damp earth and some shadow to grow, right? So them finding shrooms everywhere kinda makes sense, since they are searching for foodstuff for Remy and therefore picking up a bunch due to the worlds they visit, have pretty good environments for them.

I am more impressed that all the mushrooms they DO find is edible.

A very good point, but this was simply meant to be humorous.

Back