• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS 3 Novel Vol.2 Cover Revealed

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

disney233

Awards
I'm still comparing Arendelle to every single world after KH2. KH3 isn't excluded. I will ALWAYS hold this down, people. Re:Coded (though I never played it) I'll probably give it to. The rest? BBS, DDD, Days, 3? No. The Disney worlds are only there cause cool leveling platforms. ANY missions to worlds in Days could EASILY be replaced and nothing would change. Why do you think the gameplay of Days was excluded in 1.5?

Twilight Lumiair

Awards
I'm still comparing Arendelle to every single world after KH2. KH3 isn't excluded. I will ALWAYS hold this down, people. Re:Coded (though I never played it) I'll probably give it to. The rest? BBS, DDD, Days, 3? No. The Disney worlds are only there cause cool leveling platforms. ANY missions to worlds in Days could EASILY be replaced and nothing would change. Why do you think the gameplay of Days was excluded in 1.5?
To be fair, they do have to go to each Disney World in DDD in order to unlock the sleeping keyholes and gain the Power of Waking, but I concur with the opinion that KH3 isn't exclusive in how disconnected many of the Disney worlds feel from the main plot/narrative.

disney233

Awards
To be fair, they do have to go to each Disney World in DDD in order to unlock the sleeping keyholes and gain the Power of Waking,
Even then, the worlds felt like they served no purpose. And the bs in KH3 using the cliche 'the power's been with you all along' trope gave the worlds even LITTLE purpose. The DDD worlds should've served to convey that plot. Instead they just decide to roll with shoddy movie-retelling. I mean...I like the 'Mickey Origin Story' trope going on with Country of Musketeers & Symphony of Sorcery (I'll give it points for its goddamn beauty and music) but.....wtf did it serve other than just....woop find the keyhole.

Rydgea

keeps leaving X-mas decor up year-round.
Awards
Website
backloggery.com
ANY missions to worlds in Days could EASILY be replaced and nothing would change. Why do you think the gameplay of Days was excluded in 1.5?

Actually, it was just a time constraint. Redesigning a DS game from scratch would have exceeded the deadline for the collection.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Actually, it was just a time constraint. Redesigning a DS game from scratch would have exceeded the deadline for the collection.

And their given budget. They absolutely had no intentions of remaking Days because of the time and budget limitations.

It wasn’t because the game would have been boring or something. To this day people still beg for a remake of it.

Back