• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Facing My Fears: Possibility of Characters Being Replaced

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
As we all know, Xigbar has now been revealed to be "Luxu" from KHUX. The trailer for the DLC suggests that Luxord may be "someone else" from KHUX. It's been suspected that Nomura is obsessed with KHUX and prefers that story over the main game stories and characters. Does anyone else think there is a possibility that Nomura will just replace characters that we already know with KHUX characters? And by replace, I mean reveal that they are actually someone from KHUX, just as a gateway to bring them into the main games without overloading the cast. I can easily see him do that with characters that he seemingly doesn't care to do anything with like Kairi and Namine. Or Nomura might do the reverse by putting people from the future into the past, to give them a backstory that links with KHUX like Elrena and Lauriam.

What do you all think about this growing trend by Nomura and the possibility that characters that we have grown to know can be someone else from KHUX?

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
Part of Ava's mission was to guarantee the birth of a Princess of Heart, Kairi, becoming her grandmother. To make sure she can continue the rest of her mission, she sent her heart into Kairi during Maleficent's attack on Radiant Garden. Later when Sora released his and Kairi's heart, Granny Ava's heart was also released and flew off to Castle Oblivion. Becoming the Nobody anomaly Namine, with no memory of her previous life.

Outside of Ava (and possibly the MoM....) and the characters we already know, I can't see Nomura trying to make any other anyone else someone from UX. Okay, maybe also Brain. His hair is very Ienzo-like.

D

Deleted member 246005

Another poster Alpha Baymax theorized Xion might have a connection to Skuld. From there someone else thought about Stretzlia(?)being who Namine really is.

AdrianXXII

Dyslexic rambler
Awards
I really rather that not happen. I didn't mind that Ven, Elrena and Lauriam being from the UX era, but now half of the Organisation seems to be from then. I'd prefer if our characters even the underdeveloped ones would just remain themselves.

I wouldn't mind Kairi's granny to be Ava, but that's as much of an additional tie I personally would want.

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
My biggest fear is that Nomura will just get lazy/fed up of the current roster and transfer everyone he loves from KHUX onto people like Namine/Xion/Roxas/Organization members.

I rather he figure out a way to organically tie them in, rather than use characters we already know and throw in the "he's actually him!"

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
My biggest fear is that Nomura will just get lazy/fed up of the current roster and transfer everyone he loves from KHUX onto people like Namine/Xion/Roxas/Organization members.

I rather he figure out a way to organically tie them in, rather than use characters we already know and throw in the "he's actually him!"
Sorry, Facey. But Roxas will be Ventus' identical twin brother and Strelitizia's killer. And Xion is Player. Her appearing as other characters was her swapping between avatars.

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
Sorry, Facey. But Roxas will be Ventus' identical twin brother and Strelitizia's killer. And Xion is Player. Her appearing as other characters was her swapping between avatars.
DON'T PUT THAT OUT THERE BECAUSE THAT SOUNDS LIKE A NOMURA MOVE

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
DON'T PUT THAT OUT THERE BECAUSE THAT SOUNDS LIKE A NOMURA MOVE
63f.gif

Back