• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► Famitsu interviews Nomura on Kingdom Hearts 3 Re:Mind DLC

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Awards
This DLC is sounding more and more exciting to me! The fact that we're getting a little bit off free DLC along with the paid DLC really brightens my day and shows me that the team really cares about the fans. That paid DLC sounds like it will be really worth it too. As I've said before, I know not everyone agrees with this, but I thought what we got with Kingdom Hearts III was already more than a complete package. I know some people wanted more, but I personally felt that we got more than enough content with the base game itself. That makes it even more exciting for me that we're getting even more content! I'm excited for what's to come!

Twero

Such amazing news that Oathkeeper DLC is a free DLC! Anyway, I'm very excited for the Re:Mind DLC with all this amount of content! Personally I don't mind if it releases only in 2020.

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
So Oathkeeper is the only new Keyblade or will there be more in the paid DLC? It'd be very weird to have Oathkeeper available but not Oblivion.

I hope that means Namine is more important in the new scenario.
Yes flipping ding dang diddly please!

Sakuraba Neku

Awards
I think Aqua/Riku/Roxas fights in Keyblade Graveyard fights are just changes they decided to do, just like Sora vs Roxas only became playable in KH2 Final Mix, and it's not associated to Sora using the power of waking again or any theories like that.

As for the the additional scenario, I'm guessing we may get Young Xehanort playable and know more about his role and Org XIII.
The secret episode so far is a mystery. It could be Riku going look for Sora and end up disappearing too.

Last edited:

Divine Past

Bronze Member
Awards
I am hoping the extra bosses allow us to pick our party members. That will be a nice addition.

Rii

Awards
13 bosses will be nice, unless it’s just the True Organization again. Even getting to fight them as other characters will be weak if that’s all that Nomura is talking about.

I am glad they’re keeping the Secret Episode a secret though. I hope they don’t give away much between now and release.

disney233

Awards
I'm...skeptical about the 13 bosses as well. It was neat to fight all 13 of them in 2...but I...really don't know about 3. I wouldn't really be intersted in fighting the 13 again even if it's solo. But....it's what most people want since they all wanted data fights...

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
I'm...skeptical about the 13 bosses as well. It was neat to fight all 13 of them in 2...but I...really don't know about 3. I wouldn't really be intersted in fighting the 13 again even if it's solo. But....it's what most people want since they all wanted data fights...

We have no idea who the 13 bosses are.

disney233

Awards
When I think of 13 I think of data battles. Most likely enemies we've fought in this game. I mean...if they were 13 data Disney bosses we fought in the past games...let me see........
Maleficent
Pete
Jafar
Ursula
Hook
Hades
Oogie Boogie
Clayton(probably not so Shan Yu)
Barbossa
Scar
MCP
Chernabog
Davy Jones

Then I'd be okay. I've made a list of the past Disney bosses and villains that Sora fought. See...I'd LOVE that...but I kinda have doubts that it would be such a thing. Odds are it'll be Heartless or the Organization. No way around it.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
I'm still optimistic for at least one Disney secret boss. I just keep thinking back to how Julius showed up unexpectedly in DDD.

What would really surprise me is if a secret boss was a FF character

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
I'm still optimistic for at least one Disney secret boss. I just keep thinking back to how Julius showed up unexpectedly in DDD.

The Dissidia action figures in Galaxy Toys not coming to life was a HUGE missed opportunity.

Destinyislands88

I suppose they're not OHKO bosses like the Mysterious Figure from BBS, or else I would hate the franchise forever. Because I remember the UNBELIEVABLE effort and luck it took for me to defeat the Mysterious Figure (OMG I swear to god that i'll never fight him anymore!), some data Organization members and a few Gummi superbosses would be fine for me.

DarkosOverlord

Bronze Member
Awards
I hope it's not just the Organization, although having them as separate bosses with a better moveset was one of the requests from fans so it would be fair (and definitely better than nothing).
I also hope it might be the Foretellers somehow, I always thought they'd be rad as bosses but I feel like it might rush things over, considering they seem to be part of whatever comes next.

At the end of it all I just hope we're looking more at 13 Vanitas/Anti Aqua and less at 13 Air Titans.

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
Expand on Shibuya and Shinjuku? They could show MoM meeting Sora and Yozora clashing with Riku
Maybe show what Kairi's doing, if she's doing anything...

Most importantly, I want an expanded movie to confirm Sora's in the Reapers Game.

We had the Flantastic Seven.

Now make way for

Bunlucky Thirteen!

Julius was a happy surprise. He's canon too! (He's shown in one the portraits during KH3's Dive to the Heart.)

The Dissidia action figures in Galaxy Toys not coming to life was a HUGE missed opportunity.
Why even bother having them there if we can't fight them?! :(

Back