• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What was your Favorite world in all kingdom hearts games

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

disney233

Awards
I have a bias for the Caribbean and Neverland because I like Pirate stories.

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
Atlantica (KH1)
Hollow Bastion (KH1)
Halloween Town (KH1)
Space Paranoids (KH2)
Timeless River (KH2)
Land of Dragons (KH2)
The World That Never Was (KH2)
Twilight Town (KH2)
Monstropolis (KH3)
The Caribbean (KH3)

ryder16

twilight town(KH2/days), space paranoids(KH2), toy box(KH3), daybreak town(union cross)

disney233

Awards
I should've also added the Mickey Mouse worlds tbh.
Country of Musketeers has charm, Symphony of Sorcery was beautiful in every way, & I love that quirky Toontown style with Timeless River, Disney Town, & Disney Castle.

Zach2

My Favorites:

Atlantica
Space Paranoids
Pride Lands
Caribbean
Agrabah
Beast’s Castle
Toy Box
San Fransokyo
Olympus Coliseum
100 Acre Wood
Land of Dragons

Neo_

Awards
Super unpopular opinion, but KH1 Neverland; it was crucial to the story and so cool how Riku bossed Hook around but Hook was ready to beat his ass. It was so short and contained yet epic; a nice final Disney world before Hollow.

Even fighting AntiSora in the cabin was awesome.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
Symphony of Sorcerey from DDD is absolute perfection. The music and gorgeous environment was such a great experience. Which is part of the reason why I hope it can return and use the 2000 segments. My second pick would be The Caribbean.

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
Super unpopular opinion, but KH1 Neverland; it was crucial to the story and so cool how Riku bossed Hook around but Hook was ready to beat his ass. It was so short and contained yet epic; a nice final Disney world before Hollow.

I didn't realize that AntiSora shadow was a reference to Peter Pan's shadow. I remember when I was a kid, I kept wondering why it would only show up in NeverLand and would make up crazy theories about it.

I liked NeverLand when you can fly, but what made me not like it when I was younger was when the cutscene played that showed Tink giving you the power to fly... I was so hyped to fly when you resumed gameplay and... you couldn't fly. I swear I spent maybe 30 minutes trying to figure out if there was a setting or something you had to turn on to fly. I love flying in games, so I was so let down at that point.

Elysium

Be Wiser Than the Serpent
Awards
Atlantica
Hollow Bastion
Olympus
Arendelle
Space Paranoids (definitely not The Grid)
Beast's Castle
Castle of Dreams
Symphony of Sorcery
Traverse Town
Disney Castle

Neo_

Awards
Atlantica and Deep Jungle are not bad KH1 levels... I believe Deep Jungle grates on people because it's so early in the game and we (or at least I) have a tendency to restart the game and that's kind of the tipping point if you're gonna jump off or complete the game.

disney233

Awards
Atlantica and Deep Jungle are not bad KH1 levels... I believe Deep Jungle grates on people because it's so early in the game and we (or at least I) have a tendency to restart the game and that's kind of the tipping point if you're gonna jump off or complete the game.
MY reason for hating on Deep Jungle is the ANNOYING amount of backtracking that you have to do throughout the world. I don't think ANY world has you climb up through the vines 3 times. That's my only complaint. Atlantica...ehhhh I feel it shares that same level, the goddamn dolphin being the problem, but I don't have such an ill will towards it as everyone else does...in compared to Deep Jungle. KH2's Atlantica is kinda the reason why I wished for more musical aspects in the future games. It has that Disney charm. I Arendelle kinda irked me for doing ONLY Let it Go, and Do You Wanna Build a Snowman...but I can't be mad at it. I, personally enjoy Let it Go (Don't lynch me), but...I feel that that musical aspect should've been there in KH3. Songs from Disney movies as well as original songs. I mean......original songs shouldn't be out of the way, especially when we have three original Atlantica songs in KH2. (For god's sake if other Kingdom Hearts games had that musical aspect IMAGINE the idea of duets between Roxas & Xion, or simply solo songs for Xion...Like......Jesse McCartney can sing. So why not make it happen?) They really blue-balled me when they didn't have Seen the Light in. It was a perfect opportunity.

Anyway, I'm done rambling. Strayed WAAAAAAY off, but musical moments I enjoyed in Atlantica in KH2. It's just...I didn't have as much fun with Atlantica in KH1 as well as Deep Jungle due to how...horrid the backtracking is.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards

Ooh, you're right. The writing was so tight back then -- it really felt like each world was leading up to something bigger.

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards
San Fransokyo. Ignoring my bias for Big Hero 6, exploring the city at night was beautiful. The juxtaposition between Action JRPG melded with a sandbox Neo Tokyo setting was really cool.

Ooh, you're right. The writing was so tight back then -- it really felt like each world was leading up to something bigger.

Yeah, Kingdom Hearts had the benefit of conclusive writing because they were unsure as to whether a sequel was guaranteed.

alexis.anagram

pajamaモード
Awards
Thematically and structurally, Deep Jungle.

For the narrative and character interactions, KH1 Atlantica.

For the aesthetic and novelty/cool factor, KH1 Halloween Town.

KH1's Wonderland was also a really nice level for which I have a definite soft spot. It has probably my favorite field & battle tracks in the series. And Alice will always be the most truest Princess of Heart.

allenleonardo

Awards
- Atlantica (both versions): I did enjoy the musical parts and the world itself
- Pirates in Kh3: This is imo Soras best form and I just love the exploration and even the ship combat
- kingdom of corona: I just love the world itself, the dance and Soras relationship with the cast.
- Toy story: I just love the level of detail in it and the music is so catchy.

I like most of the other worlds too, the only ones that I really disliked was Tarzans world, for being so "complicated" and the whale..

Awards
Port Royal in KH3 was vast and had many optional areas and underwater combat. The original story sections with the fake Jack made by Calypso and finding the cave ship were cool. Shame Sora and co stay away from the film plot most of the time. And many scenes REALLY assume you've already seen the film, as they don't make much scene without it, such as the "up is down" ship underwater scene, Elizabeth calling herself "king", the aftermath of Calypso turning huge and exploding into crabs, etc. Some plot details are even completely left out, like how Calypso was the one who made the maelstrom.

Edit: The fourm layout also changed in recent months. Interesting.

Neo_

Awards
I just started playing the remaster of KHFM on Proud and the immersion of Traverse Town is unbelievable... 2002 was a different time; they will never be able to go back to that, and I'm fine with it. I just wish they went down a similar road though.

Edit: And I was actually using the BradyGames guide because I was too lazy to get my laptop for the Wonderland chairs (guide was somehow closer)... talk about a throwback!

Astounded by how fast Wonderland can be completed (about 20 min. on Proud skipping scenes -- compare that to a KH3 world lol); felt so much longer when I was younger.

Last edited:
Back