• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Face My Fears (Orchestra Version)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
I was thinking about this and it just hit me... does anyone think that the Orchestra version of Face My Fears was kept off the concert album because it's going to be used as the credits song in the DLC secret episode?

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
No. I think it was kept off the album because they aren’t happy with the current iteration of it and they intend to revise it. It sounds good but it’s really rough and needs a lot of revision.

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
No. I think it was kept off the album because they aren’t happy with the current iteration of it and they intend to revise it. It sounds good but it’s really rough and needs a lot of revision.
Would it be revised in time for the concerts later this month?

Launchpad

i remember the OLD khinsider
Awards
It might just be a licensing nightmare as well, with the different names tied to it, that releasing it on a paid album is not feasible or worth the trouble for a relatively niche product.

Back