• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► Kingdom Hearts III: ReMIND DLC Coming This Winter

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sakuraba Neku

Awards
This trailer solved one my problems with the game - Sora being the only playable character during the Keyblade War.

The fact that DLC will only come out in Winter makes it seem Nomura is serious in keeping his promise on only releasing one big DLC pack with everything, which means what we don't get now, we won't get ever. That's a shame. If there was KH game that would benefit from a DLC approach à lá FF15 with different scenarios for different characters would be this one - Episode Riku, Episode Kairi, Episode Xehanort... so much potential to milk and improve this game.

Anyway, I'm curious to see the rest. Nothing in this trailer seems to be the additional scenario "ReMIND" that was talked about during Tokyo concert, which I assume it will be something playable, and the secret episode/boss weren't also revealed.

I'm still hoping we get Radiant Garden playable scenario with Riku/Mickey during their quest for Aqua. Not only it would help the pacing, but it would also give us another playable World.

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
Well, I think it's a good theory that Luxord is SOMEONE from the Chi era. Thing is, we don't know what his original name was.

All we can know is the name contained l-u-o-r-d, I can't figure out a good name with those letters atm. (I mean, Roxas= Sora, so pattern, pattern. Not sure if the other org members have their names scrambled the same way though.)
Lord U. The "U" is actually the Greek "u" (upsilon) because Greek letters.

Hirokey123

Awards
So here is a thought, maybe Luxord isn't ancient wielder who lost his memories but is actually "Darkness". In Chi we were introduced to a cloaked figure called Darkness who is said to bring the world to ruin, Luxu didn't seem to have knowledge of this person as being part of the MoM's plans and was confused about their presence. The being "Darkness" was knowledgeable on time and is the one who will help Maleficent return to her own time (and by proxy be involved in sending people like Ven and Marly to). If Darkness has power or knowledge related to manipulation of time then maybe that explains Luxord's time powers. In essence maybe Luxu legit doesn't know who Luxord is because he is "Darkness" the character in Chi that Luxu didn't recognize.

Twilight Lumiair

Awards
I'm still hoping we get Radiant Garden playable scenario with Riku/Mickey during their quest for Aqua. Not only it would help the pacing, but
Problem is, it'd have to strictly be for world building/story pacing purposes because we already know that they gain absolutely nothing to help in their quest for Aqua by going there. Knowing the developers, they'll probably just stick to what they view as the more necessary story additions (i.e. clarification on confusing/poorly explained plot developments, and sequel fodder) instead of fleshing out things that are ultimately fruitless. Not trying to bash hopes here, but I just can't realistically see this happening unfortunately.

Harmonie

Crazy Woodwind Lady
Awards
I was going into this all like "I'm super picky, they probably won't add what I want anyway" and then I saw playable Roxas and I was completely and totally sold.

2 quid is good

Awards
Kingdom Hearts III: ReUSED Assets DLC... don't know if I'll be getting.
Me either, paying potentially £15 for playable roxas and an aqua and Riku segment that should have always been in there doesn't scream day one get to me. Also the cutscenes just seem to be more future bait not a fan.

Twilight Lumiair

Awards
What it should be is an online arena.
This honestly would've been a pretty solid option to go with actually. There's infinite opportunity to actually have and use other playable characters. And it'd probably be more enjoyable in that sense too, since I'd imagine properly fleshing out everybodies gameplay would be a main focus for such a DLC.

Last edited:

U.N. Owen

Awards
I just want to know how Xion was brought back. Sure, we can guess using her nature, but guessing doesn't equal concrete answer.

Muke

whatever
Awards
I‘m guessing the gameplay bits are from the Limit Cut dlc which is free iirc?

Perkilator

Awards
*totally not irritating and pathetic Mickey Mouse impression*

Huh huh! Oh boy, can’t wait to play as Mickey Mouse against Larxene and Marluxia!

Sakuraba Neku

Awards
Problem is, it'd have to strictly be for world building/story pacing purposes because we already know that they gain absolutely nothing to help in their quest for Aqua by going there. Knowing the developers, they'll probably just stick to what they view as the more necessary story additions (i.e. clarification on confusing/poorly explained plot developments, and sequel fodder) instead of fleshing out things that are ultimately fruitless. Not trying to bash hopes here, but I just can't realistically see this happening unfortunately.

Nah, it's okay. I'm just being hopeful, since it's such a important world for the main plot and they already have some assets done.

Reasons why I want Radiant Garden playable during that part:

- Better story pacing.
- Another world playable.
- More Riku playable time and we could also see how he got his new keyblade.
- Saix is one of the few Org XIII members without a world for himself and this one would be perfect to him. It's weird how him and Lea never visited their home in KH3.
- More Subject X teasing, so that plot point doesn't come from nowhere when Saix meets Axel. A idea would be Saix while he's there, having a flashback of his younger self and Lea talking about infiltrating the castle in order to save her.

Last edited:

Obiewantsanipod

*totally not irritating and pathetic Mickey Mouse impression*

Huh huh! Oh boy, can’t wait to play as Mickey Mouse against Larxene and Marluxia!

I've always wondered why the text is crossed out in some posts. Did you type it like that intentionally or did a moderator edit your post for some kind of violation?

disney233

Awards
Sorry not sold. Interesting lore, but my faith in. KH3's practically burned out. I don't see anything worth buying. Never cared for y'know the 3 characters we've ALREADY PLAYED IN THE SERIES being playable....again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back