• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

I'm excited to start contributing to the community

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

EliDZ

Website
www.youtube.com

This image was drawn by Melina Chortatou

I have so many theories and analysis on the story of KH that I will share with the public and try to get a conversation going.

I'm going to use YouTube to present my ideas, and would love to here what you guys have to say over here as well. I have two videos on my channel talking about myself and the future or this channel.
I explain my drive best in my video Deep Dive Episode 0 The power of fiction. KH is a big reason for why I'm starting my channel and you can definitely expect me to upload alot of KH vids.

I'm making both long vids and short vids. I'm going to make a series known as 1 min Theories where present detailed theories in a quick blitz.

D

Deleted member 246005

View attachment 11739

This image was drawn by Melina Chortatou

I have so many theories and analysis on the story of KH that I will share with the public and try to get a conversation going.

I'm going to use YouTube to present my ideas, and would love to here what you guys have to say over here as well. I have two videos on my channel talking about myself and the future or this channel.
I explain my drive best in my video Deep Dive Episode 0 The power of fiction. KH is a big reason for why I'm starting my channel and you can definitely expect me to upload alot of KH vids.

I'm making both long vids and short vids. I'm going to make a series known as 1 min Theories where present detailed theories in a quick blitz.
View attachment 11740
Congrats and I hope you have fun here.

Back