• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Could Sora Be The Master of Masters?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

SuperSaiyanSora

Awards
You know... Hearing the Master of Master's theme in Back Cover, the impression that it gives me is that he's supposed to be a dangerous guy. Not even really malicious, but just insane.

Sora's theme is triumphant and cheery, which fits his disposition (also because he's the protag). Riku is more somber and reflective, due to his relationship with the darkness and his journey to overcome his past. Kairi's is nostalgic and dreamy, kinda like "home". Yen Sid's is filled with magic and mystery.

So when hearing that crazy piano and strings going on in the background while talking with Luxu, it makes me wonder if the Master of Masters is supposed to be an erratic guy. Reckless. Quite possibly self-indulgent, and probably doesn't feel too much remorse for what he does. Kinda likes seeing hell breaks lose if it means it grants him clarity. He's got his own goals, and it's probably not for the betterment of everyone in reality. (Huh. Kinda like Xehanort, I guess...)

But then again, apparently that's not the full theme and the full theme is much longer, so who knows what else it sounds like. But it definitely gives me the impression that this is a guy who's kinda crazy.

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
You know... Hearing the Master of Master's theme in Back Cover, the impression that it gives me is that he's supposed to be a dangerous guy. Not even really malicious, but just insane.

Sora's theme is triumphant and cheery, which fits his disposition (also because he's the protag). Riku is more somber and reflective, due to his relationship with the darkness and his journey to overcome his past. Kairi's is nostalgic and dreamy, kinda like "home". Yen Sid's is filled with magic and mystery.

So when hearing that crazy piano and strings going on in the background while talking with Luxu, it makes me wonder if the Master of Masters is supposed to be an erratic guy. Reckless. Quite possibly self-indulgent, and probably doesn't feel too much remorse for what he does. Kinda likes seeing hell breaks lose if it means it grants him clarity. He's got his own goals, and it's probably not for the betterment of everyone in reality. (Huh. Kinda like Xehanort, I guess...)

But then again, apparently that's not the full theme and the full theme is much longer, so who knows what else it sounds like. But it definitely gives me the impression that this is a guy who's kinda crazy.
Sounds like a mix between Xehanort and Ardyn.
MoM not being another character would be the first truly shocking twist from Nomura.
This is funnier than it should be AHAHAAHAHAHAHHA

Awards
here is something I thought of. Why is Sora in the KH Shibuya. Is it Sora's job to mend those who are hurting what if Sora wasn't finishing mending peoples hearts. In Kingdom Hearts 3 Sora managed to meet Ephemer from Kingdom Hearts X and in the secret ending the Fourtellers reveal Ava didn't return what if Sora was meant to be in the KH Shibuya to bring back the Dandilions and Master Ava back from the dead.

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
here is something I thought of. Why is Sora in the KH Shibuya. Is it Sora's job to mend those who are hurting what if Sora wasn't finishing mending peoples hearts. In Kingdom Hearts 3 Sora managed to meet Ephemer from Kingdom Hearts X and in the secret ending the Fourtellers reveal Ava didn't return what if Sora was meant to be in the KH Shibuya to bring back the Dandilions and Master Ava back from the dead.
That's an interesting take. Either he's there because of the Wild Card, OR the Wild Card will help him get out of there. Joshua pretty much won the Reapers' Game by cheatin'

Awards
That's an interesting take. Either he's there because of the Wild Card, OR the Wild Card will help him get out of there. Joshua pretty much won the Reapers' Game by cheatin'
Namura litterally confirm it's not the Shibuya from the World End's With You, but its another version granted they could use the same rules, but here is the thing if the other dandilion members are there Sora will try to get them out. I mean what kind a selfish person *coughs* Donald *Coughs* would leave a person behind to his or her own death I think once Sora escapes Shibuya with the Dandilions and Ava because of his courage and Kind heart Ava will have Sora become a Fourteller hey thats a question if Sora became a forteller what Animal mask would he wear I am thinking maybe a Lion, a Tyrannosorus, or a Dragon.

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
Namura litterally confirm it's not the Shibuya from the World End's With You,
----------------
—Is Sora in the world of the World Ends With You (a game Nomura previously directed)?

Nomura: It does look like it. But there's more meaning in the fact that it is not Shibuya (written with kanji 渋谷), but Shibuya (written with katakana シブヤ). Also, Sora promised Neku and the others in KH3D that he would meet them in Shibuya (written in katakana), but that doesn't mean it's directly connected to this movie.
----------------

In TWEWY, the Underground (UG) Shibuya (where the Reapers' Game is played) is written in katakana (same in DDD) while the Realground (RG) Shibuya (the real Shibuya) is written in kanji.

"More meaning" in this case is the katakana spelling confirming Sora is in the UG.

There's also how the Shibuya shown in the secret movie uses the exact same 104 logo. If this truly wasn't the Shibuya from The World Ends With You, then it would either use the real 109 logo or a different number.

Awards
----------------
—Is Sora in the world of the World Ends With You (a game Nomura previously directed)?

Nomura: It does look like it. But there's more meaning in the fact that it is not Shibuya (written with kanji 渋谷), but Shibuya (written with katakana シブヤ). Also, Sora promised Neku and the others in KH3D that he would meet them in Shibuya (written in katakana), but that doesn't mean it's directly connected to this movie.
----------------

In TWEWY, the Underground (UG) Shibuya (where the Reapers' Game is played) is written in katakana (same in DDD) while the Realground (RG) Shibuya (the real Shibuya) is written in kanji.

"More meaning" in this case is the katakana spelling confirming Sora is in the UG.

There's also how the Shibuya shown in the secret movie uses the exact same 104 logo. If this truly wasn't the Shibuya from The World Ends With You, then it would either use the real 109 logo or a different number.
But Namura states its the the World Ends With You Shibuya.

I'm not saying it isn't Shibuya I think it's a diffrent version of Shibuya this is just a Kingdom Hearts version.

I'm saying its Kingdom Hearts version where probably where the World End's With You Characters.

Also Sora is more likely gonna be in the the Spirit realm where we could see Ava, the other Dandilions, maybe Eraques or Xehanort are there.

Maybe Cloud and Sepheroth or Mufasa.

Back