• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► Kingdom Hearts III's Preorder Bonus DLC Keyblades Available for Purchase May 8th

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

UPDATED: Midnight Blue is now available from the United States PSNfor $2.99 USD. Thanks to saintfighteraqua for this information.

Original article:

If you missed out on the chance of securing the elusive 'Dawn Till Dusk' Keyblade, which was available with pre-orders from 7Net in Japan and Amazon in North America and Canada, and the 'Phantom Green' Keyblade, available with pre-orders digitally on Xbox, then today is your lucky day!

On May 8th 2019*, Square Enix will be releasing the Keyblade for purchase on the PlayStation Network and Xbox Live. We can currently confirm that the Keyblade, which is only available by itself at the moment, costs $4.55 AUD (Just over $3 USD).

Phantom Green is also available for purchase on the Xbox Live store for $4.65 AUD. Unfortunately the Midnight Blue Keyblade is not available for purchase on the PlayStation Network.

*DLC will be rolling out over a 24 hour period. If you can't see it in your local PSN / Xbox store, try again later on May 8th 2019.

Follow Kingdom Hearts Insider on Facebook and Twitter for the latest updates on The World Ends With You, Kingdom Hearts Union χ [Cross], Kingdom Hearts III and all things Kingdom Hearts

Last edited by a moderator:

Muke

whatever
Awards
Is this the Keyblade DLC they announced, or is this just separate?

Muke

whatever
Awards
No, these are the already existing DLC Keyblades that were originally pre-order bonuses. They are no longer pre-order exclusives and have been made into paid DLC.
Got it, thanks! Very nice of them to make these available to the public

Xickin

Traitor of KHInsider.com
Awards
Website
nicholasdoyle6.wixsite.com
Well this is a fucking rip. I thought the DLC Keyblade would be something actually new. Like maybe, Two Become One splitting into Oblivion and Oathkeeper for a Formchange.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Well this is a fucking rip. I thought the DLC Keyblade would be something actually new. Like maybe, Two Become One splitting into Oblivion and Oathkeeper for a Formchange.
These aren't the new Keyblades that Tai Yasue and Nomura talked about.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

Huh? This isn't the DLC Keyblade. The one we are getting is new and part of a free update.

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
Good for those that desperately wanted them.

At first I thought this was about the new Keyblades. The thread title is a little misleading. lol

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
At first I thought this was about the new Keyblades. The thread title is a little misleading. lol
My original thread title was cut off because of character limit so I had to compromise, but these are literally DLC Keyblades that are available so I personally don't find anything about the title to be actually misleading.

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
My original thread title was cut off because of character limit so I had to compromise, but these are literally DLC Keyblades that are available so I personally don't find anything about the title to be actually misleading.
Understandable. I mean, yes they're DLC, but with the recent news those are more likely to be in people's heads is all. XD

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Understandable. I mean, yes they're DLC, but with the recent news those are more likely to be in people's heads is all. XD
If anyone was confused, then I would just direct them to actually read past the headline and actually engage with the OP / article, which is why we write those out lmao. So many people are confused on Twitter (albeit for different reasons) when the answers to their solutions exist past 280 characters and in the body of work the staff spends a lot of time creating.

But the thread title change was not me btw. I wouldn't have done anything because it was all still factually correct.

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
are y'all happy? I made it work somehow by the power of screaming at the screen in rage for like 5 minutes
THANK YOU!!
giphy.gif

Recon

Art of War
Awards
are y'all happy? I made it work somehow by the power of screaming at the screen in rage for like 5 minutes
I hear if you scream at it for another 5min, Midnight Blue will become available to purchase on PSN.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I hear if you scream at it for another 5min, Midnight Blue will become available to purchase on PSN.

For $3 tho? thank u next

But, nah, I bet that's gonna get dropped in June around E3, I mean sorry "when the hydrangeas bloom", as a way to be like "well the DLC Keyblade aint ready yet but here is an expensive consolation prize"

Back