• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Why is moogle in kh3

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

bowserme

If they are not gonna include no secret sephiroth boss fight, or cloud, or leon might as well take off moogle too since his from final fantasy

I rea

bowserme

If they are not gonna include no secret sephiroth boss fight, or cloud, or leon might as well take off moogle too since his from final fantasy

Since moogle is there that means they had the option to add final fantasy characters but they didint just to piss us off on purpose

Audo

press △ to sora
Awards
Website
avale-reves.tumblr.com
Yeah, I have it on good authority that they were going to put in Leon but the Nomura said "No, i want to piss off bowserme"

So, like, I guess it's your fault?

Elysium

Be Wiser Than the Serpent
Awards
That's a good point. If he thinks FF is so pointless to KH, why did he include Moogles and various FF-inspired ships anyway? Either FF is a part of this series or it isn't, make up your mind.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
Nomura did say part of the reason FF characters were absent is because he feels the OCs can stand on their own now without them. That sentiment doesn't appear to extend to moogle's, spells, weapons, and gummi ships. Just as long as they arent actual characters.

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
Definitely a personal attack.
Or maybe there's just the tiniest bit of a difference between comparatively unimportant characters/mascots (like Moogles, or even just stuff like the cactuar/Ultros, [...] gumiships) and actual (primarily main) characters from specific FF installments, with their own plotlines etc.
I still think it was the wrong decision not to include the FF characters, but this really isn't comparable at all.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
Maybe they should have given Sora his own little Moogle companion like Mog from FF13-2.

Then we would have heard endless kupos alongside ingredients and Lucky emblems :D

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards

Since moogle is there that means they had the option to add final fantasy characters but they didint just to piss us off on purpose
Yes, you're right. Nomura made KH3 to piss off fans.

SweetYetSalty

Awards
That's a funny thing to say since I don't recall any Moogle in KH being connected to the FF cast in these games. Has a Moogle ever been seen with Cloud, Leon, or any of them? They're more connected to Sora's shopping and even the Organization had one.

Elysium

Be Wiser Than the Serpent
Awards
If you wanted to twist Nomura's words, you absolutely get an A+.
The hostility is palpable. At least I vent my anger at Nomura’s doorstep instead of other posters. Nomura's words are nothing but a crock anyway.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back